Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

A 50% day yesterday on all around which sucks but could have been worse.

Yesterday
    1 units went 1-1 -.1 units
    2 units went 1-1 -.2 units
    5 units went 1-1 -.5 units
    total went 3-3 -.8 units

Totals
    1 units are 3-4 -1.4 units
    2 units are 2-2-2 -.2 units
    5 units are 1-1 -.5 units

Today is Championship Sunday. Here are the picks. I feel like it might be a big day!!!!

5 unit plays

NE -3 Indy............Had this game lower rated until waking up this morning and seeing the snow. I have liked NE all along b/c I think NE defense will be able to confuse Manning enough to allow its offense to keep up. NE had the advantage of playing at home but the snow is good for at least another 3 point advantage. Indy's high octane offense should have trouble getting going in the windy, snowy Gillette Stadium and NE is going to Houston.

CAR +170 Philly............I know everyone points to Philly's 4th and 26 last week as a rallying cry but the truth is Philly won the game b/c GB couldn't score despite putting up huge rushing numbers. Foster isn't going to pound Philly like Davis but if he gets a crack he has the speed to kill Philly. Carolina D can control D. McNabb and his bunch. It seems every year a team comes from nowhere to make it to the Super Bowl. Carolina is this year's surprise and Philly is going to lose a Championship game for the third straight year.

10 unit play

Carolina +4 Philly.........If I am taking that big on the money line, I have to take them with the points. Carolina matches up better with Philly. Their offenseive strenght is a huge defensive weakness for Philly. I just can't see Philly's offense being better than Carolina's Defense.

Good luck everyone!!!

Good Luck Today Tony.

Lets get that NE game in. The other one, one of us will win :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I like both favorites today.

Comment

I with u Tony V

I like New England and Carolina also!

Good luck on the games today !!

How about them Bulldogs from State yesterday huh??

BR

Comment

Thanks Leo and Homer, good luck to you guys!! BR, I know, I know. State jumped out and LSU got gassed trying to recover. Good call but I just hate taking a top 25 team getting points from a non-top 25 team. Good luck today!

Comment

Had a huge Sunday today to make up for half-ass CBB picks. Hope some people cashed in big with Carolina!!! So much for it being Philly's year!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X