Dallas?....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas?....

After looking like the Wade PhillipsBums on Turkey Day, they have gobbled up their opposition since, regardless home or away

...will their No-Star defense make Stafford and Megatron "Cowardly Lions" ...
    I'm intrigued... I can get -280 in town if I take the plunge....¿

Doc, I absolutely love Dallas. Their is not a more balanced team offensively with a better O Line in the NFL other than the Cowpokes imo. I have sucked major balls in football all year long and that alone should scare you. I have 2/3 of a ML parlay in and Dallas is my last leg. I'll be pulling for you if you pull the trigger. I see a 38-17 whipping. Good luck in whatever you do man!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Bubba View Post
      After looking like the Wade PhillipsBums on Turkey Day, they have gobbled up their opposition since, regardless home or away

...will their No-Star defense make Stafford and Megatron "Cowardly Lions" ...
      I'm intrigued... I can get -280 in town if I take the plunge....¿
      Big D wins the game, but doesn't go to the big dance.

Comment

Kool, thanks! I'm getting ready to pull trigger , it's down to -260 , so there has been some Lion support. But I like recent history facts, and Detroit is 0-5 ATS outside Tiger Stadium in their last 5 roadgames, so i may put a little on the -6½ cowboys
        Last edited by Dr. Bubba; 01-04-2015, 03:37 PM. Reason: typo on #

Comment

I like Detroit

But then again, I liked Cincy too
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X