Take A Real Close Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take A Real Close Look

There is a FUCKEN REASON the BOOKS dont want to give U THAT HOOK on the COLTS tomorrow

EVERYWHERE U TURN its PATS -3 minus some sort of JUICE?

Thats the tell tale sign of the BOOKS cowering and we need to make them PAY where it hurts!

COLTS tomorrow get the JOB done and WIN OUTRIGHT!

Im also personally leaning CAROLINA & both OVERS but what the FUCK DO I KNOW!

PEACE

COLTS WIN

Nothing obviously, take the Pats. Defense, weather, no Dome, great coach.........

Comment

what u say is true big mike to the NAKED EYE........but whay is the BOOK fearful of getting TONS of COLTS MONEY at +3.5............THEY DONT FUCKEN WANT IT

THEY WANT PATS $$$ IMHO for a REASON

PEACE

Comment

I disagree. Books rarely move off a 3 in the NFL, and instead adjust the vig (hence NE is currently -3 (-120) at many books, reflecting more Patriot action). I would not read anything into this, particularly in a playoff game that likely will be decided by a field goal.

The books are not going to throw a 3.5 out there, for fear of attracting too much dog action. But that doesn't mean they're afraid of Indy; they wouldn't put out a line of 2.5, either, for fear of bringing too much favorite action. The book doesn't want to get sided either way, and that's why the line is staying put at 3.
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

They don't want to move the line off 3 because they don't want to get middled. It has nothing to do with wanting more dog action. More games are decided by 3 points than any other difference. If they have most action on NE -3 and they move the line to 3.5 then some NE players will play Colts +3.5 hoping to catch a push and win.

Comment

I have to disagree fellas, the BOOKS want NE $$$ just as they want Carolina $$$ and the lines reflect it

PEACE

Comment

so if it hits 3.5 which it has, is your theory no longer valid????

Comment

according to my good friend who is a bookie he needs ne and philly gopats and eagles

Comment

I have to agree with MtrCtyPimp! Wait till all the books hit 3.5 there will be some crazy moneylines and movement. Just like the stock market. Once this thing breaks 3 everywhere, look out.

Just got a call from joe public and he told me he is pounding N.E. and Carolina today.

Just a heads up
                  BB

Comment

pinnacle is at 3.5

Comment

billy- wrong number...

the public is on both dogs and both overs....

Comment

I beg to differ with you here 4breakout!!!

BB

Comment

check *********
                          check espn polls

every poll i have seen has the public all over carolina abd indy.

Comment

Site one

Indianapolis55.08% +3.5 New England 44.92%
                            Carolina 58.49% +4 Philadelphia 41.51%

Totals (Over/Under)

Indianapolis 42.5 New England 56.31% Over 43.69% under
                            Carolina 36.5 Philadelphia 58.10% Over 41.90% under

Comment

Square shop needs Indy in this one.

Let me clear myself.

I was just saying they are not all over the dogs. All over them to me is 70% or higher. I haven't seen this anywhere. Everywhere I look its about 55-45 on both.

Have a good day

BB

Comment

Working...
                              X