Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Play Happy Birthday to Me - Pick

Record: 20-6-1

Had a rare loss yesterday but it did take overtime to beat me.

Georgia Tech +13

Good luck to all.
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Happy birthday che che
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Happy birthday, CheChe! Have fun today! Good luck!

Comment

Happy Birthday CheChe !!

Go Ga Tech !!

Comment

gl pal happy birthday enjoy ur day

Comment

Happy Birthday buddy !!! Hope you have a great day with the family and friends !!!

good luck on ga tech today !!!
            jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Thanks guys,

GT IS NOW +11. I STILL LIKE THE PLAY

Comment

love the pick! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Comment

Thank you sir for the winner!!!

Needed that today!!
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Happy Birthday Che! Nice call on GT.
                    GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

Nice call on BDAY !!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes. It's great to be a part of this BC family. Also greatfully that I gave everyone a winner to celebrate my Birthday. I have been truly blessed these 66 years and my wish for all of you is a long wonderful life and your always surrounded by those you love and love you back. For you young guys and girls life goes by so fast make the most of it, never miss a moment to tell those close to you how much you care about them, try and make someone smile everyday, thank God for his love and never look back it only slows you down. Wishing everyone and their family a safe trip home this weekend.

It's been a wonderful last four days out of town and away from all the drama of running recovery meetings. I have a great bunch of Chairpersons to take over when I'm not there. Running and having these meetings is a pure act of love because there is no pay for anyone. We all have a minimum of 1 year clean time and are just paying it forward.

Comment

Originally posted by CheCheBoFumbe View Post
                          Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes. It's great to be a part of this BC family. Also greatfully that I gave everyone a winner to celebrate my Birthday. I have been truly blessed these 66 years and my wish for all of you is a long wonderful life and your always surrounded by those you love and love you back. For you young guys and girls life goes by so fast make the most of it, never miss a moment to tell those close to you how much you care about them, try and make someone smile everyday, thank God for his love and never look back it only slows you down. Wishing everyone and their family a safe trip home this weekend.

It's been a wonderful last four days out of town and away from all the drama of running recovery meetings. I have a great bunch of Chairpersons to take over when I'm not there. Running and having these meetings is a pure act of love because there is no pay for anyone. We all have a minimum of 1 year clean time and are just paying it forward.
                          Just read this and I want to say thank you for what you do. I am 55 and an alcoholic. I have been sober since 2006 after I got a DUI. Little did I know at the time, but that was the best thing that could have happened to me. Since then, I now have 2 grandkids, age 6 and 2, and if I don't quit drinking, I know I would not be able to have them stay with me, drive them places, etc. I truly believe that God intervened and helped bring me to the sober person I am today.

Thanks again Che Che !!!

Comment

Working...
                          X