Ca$hclub Inc Championship Game Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca$hclub Inc Championship Game Releases

Here we go with another winning week at CA$HCLUB INC! So far in the NFL Playoffs we are nailin' it, going 6-2 and winning 9.16 units. That brings our NFL total for the year to a record of 59-52, winning 9.51 Units. That's a ton of work for less than a dime of profit, but it's profit nonetheless. Couple that with our CFB record, which was 75-75, with a grand total of 2.19 Units won for the year (including bowl games), and we are left with a Net Win of 11.70 Units in football altogether.

What does it all mean? Not much, unless you consider the fact that right now I'm hotter than a pair of rich spoiled chicks living the simple life!

Now onto the stinkin' picks.......

AFC Championship Game

Indy +3.5 (-117) -- 2X -- Not a huge selection, normally I bet bigger late in the year and come playoff time. But this might grow. I am waiting to see if some weekend money comes in on NE-3 and pushes the line or the odds for me. I think Peyton is playing better than anybody in the game. And just like Tampa last year, who lost late in the year on Sunday Night Football to New Orleans and then went on a roll, I think Colt Case does the same thing. They lost to Denver in Week 16, then didn't cover against Houston.....THEN got hot! I don't see weather being a factor. I don't see Dungy being a negative, either. He'll run the defense, and Manning runs the offense. Dungy's stability can be counted on as a positive.

I don't think the Patriots will be able to score with regularity on Indy. They will become somewhat predictable if they have trouble running. On the other side, while Belichick usually comes up with something that can put pressure on Manning, I see the colts OL playing too well. Manning seems to make the right protection call every time now. Both teams are outstanding ATS, with NE going 13-3-1 and Indy 11-6-1. The offensive edge that I give Indy is predicated on how well Manning is calling his protections and plays at the line right now. It is the edge I am counting on.

More to come from CA$HCLUB INC, including the NFC title game. Good luck.
    Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Bubby,

How are those corporate taxes going for you?

Mine are a @#$%^, doing corp taxes stinks..

GL

Comment

Wallstreet

:angryfire

I tell my clients to GET THEIR FUCKING ORDERS AND PAPERWORK IN EARLY!!!!!! But they never listen, and I get stuck with the work.

You're right. It sucks!

Comment

Rate Increase

I assume that Cash is a CPA too. I've got a way to handle all those deadline pushers. For corporate work, my hourly rate increases by 50% on Feb 1, another 25% on Feb 15, and another 25% on Mar 1. I lock in my rates for a client when the COMPLETE info hits my door. Doesn't seem to get 'em in any quicker, but at least they pay for it!

Comment

Great Idea

And you're right, it doesn't get in 'em in quicker. But they do pay for it. That's a fair schedule, one that works.

Comment

And now the NFC Championship

Carolina +4 -- 2X-- This isn't rocket science. The Eagles beat up on the Panthers back on November 30, but the iggles were playing better and the cats were not as good. Even then, Kasay had to miss 3 FGs and an XP for the 9 point difference. Carolina has an excellent special teams unit and Philly doesn't have Westbrook. Philly's OL had trouble with the stunts and blitzes GB ran at them last week, and John Fox is ready to try out his stuff now.

I used to make fun of people that would try to tell me how good Jake Delhomme is when he was with N.O. Even this year, Fox would NOT trust him to try and throw much until late in the year. But you can tell this kid has improved and is not afraid. He's just accurate and consistent enough to make a few big plays. That's what does it for them as far as passing. Davis might not play, but Foster is talented and determined and did well this year when filling in at RB. Their OL should be able to handle the thin Philly DL. Plus, anybody readin my threads the last two weeks knows that I said is true, that Carolina gets the bullshit lucky plays to help them out. Last week it was the fumble that somehow squeezed into the endzone and managed to find it's way into panther hands for their lone first half TD. Otherwise they lose that game, and I think they'll get another bullshit play somewhere.

McNabbpepper played a great 2nd half last week. This is his chance to overcome an excellent DL and some good defensive schemes in the same way. I don't think he can do it. While Carolina has an excellent playmaker in Steve Smith, Philly can't take advantage of Carolina's bad DBs because they don't have good WRs and because McNabbpepper won't have time. Unless last week's 4th and 26 was a prelude and Freddie Mitchell is starting to improve at the right time, they're in trouble.

Home field doesn't mean much. I think the pressure will be on Philly and they'll crumble

Comment

Eagles -4 ( NFL Lock of My Life)

All I think that should be said is that 3rd time is a charm and 4th and 26. This team
              has so much heart its rediculous. I mean who actually thought the eagles would
              convert on 4th and well the eagle players did. The Eagles have been fighting
              through adversity all year. It starts when they decided to let Brian Mitchell go, and
              not make a huge push for Hugh Douglas, they were criticized by their fans and by
              the media....Then the Duce Staley contract issue comes up....Then they get
              embarassed on MNF at the Linc by the Bucs, then get killed by the Pats....then
              everyone wanted McNabb benched....then Rush says some dumb shit about black
              qbs.....and yet the go 12-4, win not only the NFC East, but clinched homefield
              throughout....then in the playoffs, they are down 14-0 they come back...they stop
              Ahman Green on 4th and goal.....they convert the biggest play of the season on 4th
              and 26....they take it to ot....they win in ot....and you wanna bet against this team....the eagles will win by double digits...pound it

Eagles 24 Panthers 7
              Success will be the best revenge

Comment

HUMBLE PIE

Hey Mac, I don't know how the NFC game turns out, but I do know this. It's one thing to be really confident in a particular play, but it should always be remembered that an order of crow goes down alot easier with a small portion of humility as an apetizer. Obviously, you're confident in your Birds and that's fine. But one thing about this Board....EVERYONE out here knows that the only sure thing in this game is that there is no sure thing in handicapping. You give plenty of support for your position, but screaming double digits and pound this game can't do anything but reduce your cred. The best handicappers out here realize (and usually state explicitly) that their plays are their opinions...not facts gleaned from divine intervention. If you care (and maybe you don't) that the other members respect your opinion, I'd recommend that you read some of the posts from folks like Memphis Maphia, Wayne, Homer, franb03, etc. as they are among the more revered cappers on Board. I wish you luck with you Eagles, but you might keep some of this in mind.

Best of luck, Dude

Comment

Here we go

Ok guys, some good comments so far. Today I am adding.....

Another unit on Colt Case. This one at (-116). So far on this game I have;

Indy +3.5 (-117) -- 2X
                  Indy +3.5 (-116) -- 1X

I am looking at the other game to see what losers line up on which side before I add anything to the Carolina bet. If some of the dummies start betting on Philly Phlakes, I may add to my wager. If they start taking the panthers and some smart dudes take Philly, I may just leave it as is.

Seaniemac, you make some decent points regarding Philly Phlash. You should bet them big since you believe in McNabbpepper so much. Anyway good comments

Good luck fellas

Comment

the public is betting indy and carolina and four of six dogs have covered what are the chances of both dogs covering again not very likely new england wins big big

Comment

Adding....

Indy +3.5 -- 1 Unit

Now 4 units total at +3.5

Also.....

Indy +164 (ML) -- 1/2 Unit

also adding.....

Carolina +4 -- 1 Unit

That's now 3 units at +4.
                      Also adding....

Carolina +179 (ML) -- 1/2 unit

Good luck

Comment

jason18

What does the dogs going 0-4 last weekend have to do with today's games? NOTHING! The chances of both dogs covering today are 25%. The chances of both favorites covering is 25%. The chances of a split 50%. Betting favorites today solely base on the dogs going 0-4 last weekend is poor capping.

Comment

Indy doesn't want to go superbawl.

We all see Payton Manning's true performance.
                          This is his real play.
                          Phily will win big also.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Adding

Carolina +4 -- 1.5X

GL

Comment

Working...
                            X