Knockonwood Sat. Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Sat. Plays

To late to post any Football, top play already gone off..............Guys had a accident last Sat. and been in a lot of pain but I'm alright.............I have what I call a Perfect Storm play today.............We hit with K.C. last night and today I'm giving my guys another 10* play which haven't loss but 1 this year out of several.................Anyway never a sure thing, bet what you can afford to lose.....

All 10*!!!

K.C. plus 110!!!

Might look and see what Football I have left...............Record in the playoffs!!!

6-8!!!
    $100 player would be player would be plus $3165!!!

Wishing all of Us the Best today, Knock!

will have to start posting in the service section soon and I hate that!!!

Oh. like the Under a little and if this hits will have at least a 5* play on the next baseball game!!! Knock!

Comment

Not sure why you feel the need to go into the service section? Just throw your one of your medium picks out in the "member" forum here and leave your top rated plays for your paying members. Just please don't peddle for players in here and it's all good....
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Thanks Kaz.........I just want to do the right thing, now I know what to do............Hope your day went well, Knock!

Comment

Originally posted by knockonwood View Post
          Thanks Kaz.........I just want to do the right thing, now I know what to do............Hope your day went well, Knock!
          Awesome Knock. Glad you're here and posting plays. Thanks for understanding.....
          [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

You're doing great, Knock! Like Kaz said, your understanding is greatly appreciated! It's really good to have you here!

Comment

Working...
            X