X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 NCAA Plays

YTD 30-24 +22.95 Units

WSU +17 for 4 Units - Friday
    Stanford is off two tough games on the road, at UW and ND. They havent done a single offensively in those two games and were lucky to even be in the Irish game as they got one of their 2 TD's off a Golson fumble on their own 10 yard line, the other TD was off a turnover that gave them a short field. I truly feel that Hogan has regressed at QB plus with all the losses the Cardinal have had on both sides of the ball that it has finally caught up to them. The only way they can stay in games this year is make it super ugly.....run the ball....play some D and hope like hell whoever they are playing turns the ball over. WSU on the other hand will wear out the Cardinal corners with their passing game. Love this play.

ND -16.5........going to hold off on playing it.
    Everything points to an easy cover, UNC is jus terrible but you know they are going to bring their best game of the year visiting ND. ND is off a very tough physical game against Stanford and have No. 1 FSU on deck. This is the ultimate sandwich game......I get a feeling that ND starts out slow and needs a big 2nd half to pull away from UNC. This game has backdoor cover written all over it too......ND pulling their starters to make sure they are rested and ready for FSU. For now, I am going to watch the line movement on this game. But man, I want to hammer this game and make it a 10 Unit play.

Comment

Arky +8.5 for 3 Units
      Razorbacks off their bye week and they get to host Bama after a very physical road game against Ole Miss, they get to go back on the road to face a team that is going to have success running the ball on a suspect Bama D. Lets face it, this isnt one of those BCS Bama teams, they have holes in spots and Bielema needs a signature win, you know homefield will be big in this game too. Just too many intangibles for me not to play Arky here in this spot. FG game in my eyes.

Comment

UL-Monroe +20 for 3 Units
        Solid team in all 3 phases of the game in ULM. UK off one of their biggest wins in years and it wouldnt surprise me if they come out flat. They have much bigger fish to fry in the coming weeks. Next 4 weeks,
        @LSU, Miss. St., @Missouri and UGA. Horrible spot for a very young team. Give me 3 TD's any day of the week in this situation.

Comment

Tulane -3.5 for 3 Units
          UConn is a dreadful team and both teams in this game are off a bye, but I will take the Green Wave and by far the better QB in Tanner Lee.

Comment

Ole Miss +2.5 for 3 Units
            Its always hard playing a team off such a big win, but I think the Rebels get the W in College Station. A&M will be facing the toughest defense they have all faced all year in Ole Miss and for me, that is worth the play here.

Comment

Florida +1.5 for 3 Units
              LSU has regressed a ton. Very young and their depth for the first time in a few years has caught up to them. All the talent they have lost to the NFL truly has got LSU on the verge of a very average season. Florida D is stout and I was impressed with the Freshman QB that came in for the Gators. Homefield and D get the job done for the Gators.

Comment

gl GURU.........thanks for the early post.........keep it going my man......

I really like the TULANE Play, already one of my BIG ONES

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                  gl GURU.........thanks for the early post.........keep it going my man......

I really like the TULANE Play, already one of my BIG ONES
                  Thanks my friend. Glad we agree on Tulane, I think its a great spot for them!

Comment

Hey Kev. Take a look at Wash over Cal. I don't think Cal is that good. They have an insane offense, but I think they can be shut down. They can't stop anyone and have played two back to back crazy long games. Wash is improved and coming off the bye.

Good luck this week bro....
                    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Purdue +23 for 2 Units
                      MSU will have a hard time getting up for this game. More than a 3 TD fav is alot to cover on the road and I really think HC Darrell Hazell has the Boilermakers playing hard each game. They beat Illinois on the road last week, which is a start. I think he has this program on the right track. His kids are going to bust their ass for him, go through a wall for him type of mentality. I just wonder how much MSU brings it this week after the Huskers game at home. Far too many points here.

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                        Hey Kev. Take a look at Wash over Cal. I don't think Cal is that good. They have an insane offense, but I think they can be shut down. They can't stop anyone and have played two back to back crazy long games. Wash is improved and coming off the bye.

Good luck this week bro....
                        Its funny you mention it, I have been waiting to hit Cal in a letdown spot and like you said, this is a great spot for that. Great points buddy! UW having the fresh legs means alot.....plus they have a solid D!! GL

Comment

Good luck Guru!!

Appreciate your write ups!
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                            Good luck Guru!!

Appreciate your write ups!
                            Thanks for the kind words. Write ups early in the week, Saturdays tend to be a rush lol!

Comment

I bought back my Gators play. I dont this often, but felt it was the right move with the suspension of the Gators freshman QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X