Knockonwood Thurs. Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Thurs. Plays!!!

Think I'm posting in the right place Guys I've got a Big bet on K.C. tonight but I'm up the money with the book to bet big.............Most of my plays run from 1*-3* plays......................When I'm up with the book I'm not scared to bet a larger amount.....There is nothing wrong with betting $10 a game, do what's best for you but never hurt your Family.................Never is there a sure thing, so just keep it fun until You're up with the book and then you can play to make some money...............Anyway, Kind of busy right now but here is what I'm playing tonight...............I'm as Good as it get's during the regular season but the playoffs, I usually suck..............I'll always tell it like it is.........................May have a football play later but I hate weekday games except for Mondays............I Love Mondays in football though......................

All 10*!!!

K.C. plus 180!!!

All 2*!!!

Balt. plus 110!!!

Wishing Everyone the very Best, Knock!

Good luck
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl tonight...........long time no see..........hope you enjoy your time around here this time, just like I am, there are new FAIR MODS here now.......

these 4 guys are fair/but firm........just comply with the rules, you'll be all right......have fun with us..........

I too came back...........gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck, knock! Thanks!

Comment

Best of luck Knock! Thanks my man!

Comment

JT, Thanks Man I Wish you the same...............Kap, Thanks for the Welcome back..........I do know how to act and I will follow the rules Hope you've been doing well................UDog Thanks Hope You have a Plus night..........KB, Thanks Don't see to many 2003, you've seen it all here over the years...............Good to see you and you're always welcomed..................Wishing Everyone the Best tonight, Knock!

Comment

really knock? seen u at other spots didnt even remember u from here tho...awesome...glad see u postin great handicapper and guy i learned alot from and type of guy that why i bet like i do some dogs and against the majority...things appear be on the up around here welome back bud
              edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Jive Thanks Buddy It's been a while since I've been here, years I guess...........I've always been around somewhere, only left here because I was banned by Wayne but that's in the past.............You've made me feel the best I've felt all day, plus I've got a good buzz going about right now..........Once I get all my mess in, time to relax I've had a very few over the years who said I helped change their way of capping...........I Thank You so much for that compliment, that is the #1 reason I started posting on the net in 2003..........I tell people all the time..................if you're Winning, don't change a thing BUT if you're losing...............Dang, change something.......Don't just keep paying the book year after year............I've seen so many lose everything they had to the book..........I've really got nothing against books, I Appreciate them...............I hate those who will drain you for every penny you have and they will..............Anyway, Thanks and Great seeing You.........Have a Good night, Knock!

Comment

Sorry for late post but just played and I hate Thurs. night football............In the end you may see why........A book I just played with had Minn. at plus 10..............Called 3 books I know across the country, they have no money on Minn..................I'm playing it small but if this was a Sunday play, it would be much bigger..........

NFL!!!

All 2*!!!

Minn. plus 10!!!

All 1*!!!

Minn. Under 47!!!

NCAAF!!!

All 2*!!!

Or. minus 22!!!

Have a Good night Everyone, Knock!

Comment

Last time I fall for this and knew it............that's why I said check why I don't play on Weekdays.........Vegas lets the average bettor hit their plays during the week but watch this weekend...........It's just a fact..........Hope Everyone had a Good night..............Don't know baseball scores, I never watch games........I just like to look at the final scores.................People will pay Sunday for tonight, be careful..................Knock!

Comment

Agree...Sunday night. Pats big. Public so far is on Cincy....
                      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Working...
                      X