Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 5 College Football Plays

YTD 5-1 +13.90 Units

For the year at the other site I have posted at all year long, I am YTD 45-31 +33.65 Units

Cincy +14 for 3 Units
    OSU shouldnt be a a 2TD fav over a very solid Bearcat team that has better QB play than the Buckeyes. Gunner Kiel will keep his team in this game! In-state rival to boot.....love the points here.

Memphis +20 for 4 Units
    Ole Miss has Bama on deck, at home too! Then A&M, the Vols, LSU and Auburn. Tigers are a much improved team and the Rebels have far tougher team on deck, that they get caught looking ahead a bit.

UW +6.5 for 3 Units
    Stanford has alot of youth at key positions this season and its has showed so far this year. Defensively the Cardinal's front 7 is really lacking and their OL hasn't been opening up those big holes like we are used to seeing. UW got caught looking ahead this past week against Georgia St. meanwhile Stanford has ND on deck.

NC St. +23 for 4 Units
    FSU on the road at a tough environment against a Wolfpack team that can score with the best of them this year. Their D is something that needs work but lets not forget, the last time FSU played at NC St. they lost outright in 2012 when the Pack werent expected to be in the game at all. OVer 3 TD fav on the road against a conf. opponent, give me the points all day long!

UK -14.5 for 3 Units
    Mismatch here and Vandy off emotional home game against South Carolina. UK is for real and they will pile it on early and often.

Cal -10 for 5 Units
    Colorado just cant score and Sonny Dykes has Cal firing on all cylinders on offense. They allowed 36pts. against AZ in the 4th Q but the Buffs dont have an offense like the Cats. Love this play, blowout city!

Comment

That is a solid looking card Guru....Had a feeling you'd be on Cal again. Colorado is pretty weak!
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
        That is a solid looking card Guru....Had a feeling you'd be on Cal again. Colorado is pretty weak!
        Thanks buddy! Honestly, the Buffs are brutal, struggled at home to Hawaii not to mention their other games to start the year. GL!

Comment

Duke +4.5 for 3 Units
          Devils should win this one outright but getting points. Still no respect for this team, Miami favs on name alone!!! I under estimated the Devils on Saturday, they thumped Tulane.

Comment

ND -14 for 5 Units
            Irish off their bye week and SU offense plays to the Irish strength on D. They will stack the box and allow their solid corners to go one on one outside. SU D looked awful against Maryland and QB Hunt is mistake prone. Irish QB Golson should have a field day plus the 3 RB platoon of ND with Folston, McDaniel and Bryant will run all over SU. Honestly tempted to make this a bigger play!

Comment

UTSA -4 for 2 Units
              FAU should be no match for the Roadrunners. They play solid D and can score too.....not a one dimensional team.

Comment

welcome to the club guru !!!

I understand you know Kaz. You know, you don't have to tell people that !!! LOL

Good luck with your plays !!!
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Good luck with em CG! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post

Bahahahahahaahahha

Good luck Guru
                    Questions, comments, complaints:
                    [email protected]

Comment

I will keep it quiet lol! All good.

Comment

Originally posted by Udog View Post
                        Good luck with em CG! Thanks!
                        Thanks my friend!

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                          Bahahahahahaahahha

Good luck Guru
                          Thanks, GL!

Comment

I think there's a horny goat that needs your attention!
                            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                              That is a solid looking card Guru....Had a feeling you'd be on Cal again. Vermont is pretty cool state. We could move there and get married and raise sheep. You make my knees weak!
                              Kaz why are posting this stuff on a gambling forum?

GL guru
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X