Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday's Trends and Indexes - 8/31 (MLB, WNBA, CFL, Misc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Trends and Indexes - 8/31 (MLB, WNBA, CFL, Misc.)

Trends and Indexes

Sunday, August 31

Good Luck on day #243 of 2014!

At this time, the sports menu in this thread consists of MLB, WNBA and CFL until their seasons are played out. Also, general sports news and notes will be posted.

NOTE:
    As information becomes available, we will attempt to post the trends and indexes as soon as possible.
    Information is posted from what we believe are reliable sources.
    Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the posting member or BettorsChat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchup Links

MLB Matchups

MLB Previews

MLB Hot or Not

MLB Umpires

MLB Trends

MLB Weather

CFL Matchups

CFL Stats Center

CFL Hot or Not

CFL Trends

CFL News and Weather

NASCAR Schedules

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armadillo: Sunday's six-pack

-- Jake Peavy threw seven no-hit innings as the Giants won their fifth game in a row, 3-1 over Milwaukee.

-- Orioles acquired Kelly Johnson and Alejandro DeAza in separate deals, as they try and fortify their roster for the stretch run.

-- Miguel Cabrera left the nightcap of Detroit's twinbill with an ankle injury; not sure how serious it is, but the Tigers need Cabrera healthy the next four weeks.

-- Florida-Idaho game was postponed after one play due to lightning; long way for the Vandals to come and then not play. Wonder if they still got that paycheck?

-- Former Charlotte coach Bobby Lutz interviewed for the Charleston job; if they have half a brain, they hire Lutz-- he's a good coach.

-- Team USA beat Finland 114-55, covering the spread by over 20 points. Not sure why NBA teams let their guys play in this, but they do.

Armadillo: Sunday's List of 13: Wrapping up a college football weekend

13) LSU trailed Wisconsin 24-7 with 10:20 left in third quarter, before a successful fake punt led to a field goal that started a 21-0 run that gave the Bayou Bengals an unlikely 28-24 win over the Badgers in Houston Saturday night.

Wisconsin changed QBs this year because they wanted a more mobile QB, but the new QB was 8-24/50 passing and that ain't good enough to win at this level.

12) Florida State 37, Oklahoma State 31-- Somebody better teach Jimbo Fisher about game management; with 3:58 left, FSU scored to go up 36-24 and didn't go for two points to make it 38-24. At that point, 36-24 is the same as 37-24, so they had to go for two to protect against two late Oklahoma State TD's- OSU almost got the ball back down 37-31, which would've made for some nervous Seminoles.

11) Arizona kicker Casey Skowron was studnt manager of the woman's soccer team at Arizona, before he joined the football team-- he kicked three field goals in Friday's game, including a 49-yarder.

10) Texas A&M 52, South Carolina 28-- Kenny Hill was 44-60/511 in his first start as a college QB. Kevin Sumlin's teams score a lot of points.

9) Penn State 26, Central Florida 24-- People in Ireland saw a terrific game, with Lions kicking a 36-yard FG at the gun for the win. Penn State avenged last year's loss at home to the Golden Knights.

8) Ohio State 34, Navy 17-- Middies led 14-13 at half, but gave up a defensive TD early in third quarter. JT Barrett was 12-15/226 passing, but he didn't run the ball real well. This game was closer than the final score indicates.

7) What genius at ESPN decided to replace Brent Musburger with Chris Fowler on the main primetime game each week? This is blatant age discrimination; anyone who thinks Fowler is better than Musburger is a nitwit, plain and simple.

6) UL-Monroe 17, Wake Forest 10-- ULM beat Wake for the second year in a row, as Deacons are 3rd-youngest team in country and are playing a true freshman at the most important position on the field, quarterback. Wake had 5 first downs-- 5.

5) UCLA 28, Virginia 20-- Bruins led 21-10 at half, but all three TDs were scored by the UCLA defense. Bruins had trouble protecting their QB.

4) Western Kentucky 59, Bowling Green 31-- Hilltopper QB Brandon Doughty was 46-56/569 passing, with six TDs- thats a full day's work.

3) North Dakota State 34, Iowa State 14-- Bison have now won five games in a row vs I-A opponents-- why would a I-A schedule this I-AA titan? This is a really bad loss for the Cyclones, by three TDs to a I-AA team.

2) Syracuse and NC State both beat I-AA opponents by one point, not a good omen as they head towards ACC play. Villanova went for a 2-point play and the win in OT in the Carrier Dome, but they didn't make it and the Orangemen escaped.

1) Temple (+14.5), Texas-San Antonio (+12.5) were the biggest pointspread underdogs to win straight up this weekend.

Comment

Gordon to start 750th straight race

HAMPTON, Ga. -- Making 750 starts in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series is quite an accomplishment in itself.

Doing so without interruption is even more remarkable.

Jeff Gordon will make his 750th start at NASCAR's highest level in Sunday night's Oral-B USA 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway. Gordon hasn't missed a race since he took the green flag in Cup competition for the first time, in November 1992 at Atlanta.

"It seems like just yesterday that it started right here, over 20 years ago," Gordon said. "I love this track, love racing here, so it's pretty cool to have 750 happening here."

If Gordon’s streak remains unbroken, he'll surpass Ricky Rudd's series-record 788 consecutive starts in the 28th race of 2015, at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.

Gordon's longevity, and the four series championships that have accompanied it, have earned the driver of the No. 24 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet a number of enviable perks through the years.

Earlier this week, he got an invitation to tour Air Force One when President Obama visited Charlotte, N.C.

"I was testing in Martinsville, and so luckily my mom and my dad were able to go as well as (wife) Ingrid and the kids," Gordon said. "They didn't expect to be able to say hi to President Obama. They just thought they were going to go and have a tour. So it was quite a surprise and quite an experience for them.

"They've been talking about it all week and how cool it was. It's interesting these days. You know, you have a 7-year-old daughter (Ella), who missed a day of school and then goes back the next day and they say, 'Where were you?' and she says she was seeing the President and I went on Air Force One and they're like, 'Oh, right, where were you?'"

Starting Spot Doesn’t Worry Logano

In Friday's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series qualifying session at Atlanta Motor Speedway, Joey Logano failed to make the final session of knockout time trials for the first time on an open-motor track.

Logano qualified 14th for Sunday's Oral-B USA 500 at the 1.54-mile track, but the winner of last week's Bristol race isn't particularly concerned about his starting position. Logano's No. 22 Team Penske Ford was fast enough to pace Saturday's first Sprint Cup practice session with a lap at 189.351 mph.

"You have to go fast for a long time here, but we were OK, even on the long runs," Logano said after the session, which was truncated by an afternoon rainstorm. "We never put new tires on it, so we kind of just kept working,

"We'll see. I think the 4 car (of pole winner Kevin Harvick) is super-fast, but I don't think we're far behind him."

Looking For A Win

Matt Kenseth is a likely Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup qualifier whether he wins one of the final two regular-season races or not, but the driver of the No. 20 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota would rather solidify his Chase berth with a victory.

In final Sprint Cup practice at Atlanta, Kenseth was headed in the right direction. He was fastest in the Happy Hour with a lap at 188.251 mph. Given that Atlanta is a track where the Gibbs cars traditionally have excelled, Kenseth has to like his chances in race trim on Sunday night.

Comment

Harvick dominant in Nationwide Series win at Atlanta

HAMPTON, Ga. -- No wonder they call Kevin Harvick "The Closer."

From the moment Harvick's No. 5 JR Motorsports Chevrolet took the lead from polesitter Chase Elliott on Lap 37, Saturday night's Great Clips 300 at Atlanta Motor Speedway was an open-and-shut case.

In posting his third NASCAR Nationwide Series victory of the season and the 43rd of his career, Harvick led the last 159 laps and finished .567 seconds ahead of runner-up Joey Logano.

"This thing was bad fast from the drop of the green flag," Harvick said after finishing off a spectacular victory burnout and exiting the car. "This is just one of those race tracks where I like the challenge of everything you get to do here.

"(Crew chief) Ernie (Cope) and I have found a great setup over the years back into the trucks (NASCAR Camping World Truck Series), and it's still working today."

The only factors preventing Harvick from lapping the field -- or so it seemed -- were a pair of debris cautions, the first of which erased a four-second lead after Harvick had paced the field from Laps 37 through 72.

The second caution flag, which flew on Lap 120, wiped out a Harvick advantage that was close to seven seconds. By then, only 10 of the 40 cars that started the race remained on the lead lap.

A light rain extended that second caution to 13 laps, but after a restart on Lap 134, it was more of the same. Harvick quickly pulled out to a lead of more than four seconds before a cycle of green-flag pit stops trimmed his advantage to two seconds over Logano, the only driver able to keep pace with Harvick over the closing laps.

Kyle Larson ran third, followed by Kyle Busch and Elliott, who extended his series lead to 15 points over JR Motorsports teammate Regan Smith, the sixth-place finisher.

Logano's car came to life in the closing laps but not soon enough for him to catch Harvick.

"I took off that last run and started to catch Kevin a little bit and then started to get too tight," Logano said. "He started driving away a little bit, and then the last six or seven laps, all of a sudden the light switch turned on and I started catching him.

"I just ran out of time. I wish there were five or seven more laps, and I could have got to him and tried to do something with him. We were catching him two or three tenths (of a second) a lap there at the end and having some fun with it, but it was too little, too late."

In Friday's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series time trials, Harvick won the pole for Sunday's Oral-B USA 500 at the 1.54-mile speedway. Though there are vast differences in the behavior of NNS versus Cup cars, Harvick's ability to run the bottom at Atlanta might be an indication of good things to come on Sunday.

"I'm really happy with our car," Harvick said. "It's been good in every practice and obviously qualified well. You just have to have it all go your way. These races are hard to win, so we'll just enjoy this one tonight and go from there."

NASCAR Nationwide Series Race - Great Clips 300 to benefit Feed The Children

Atlanta Motor Speedway

Hampton, Georgia

Saturday, August 30, 2014

1. (8) Kevin Harvick(i), Chevrolet, 195, $50000.

2. (4) Joey Logano(i), Ford, 195, $37225.

3. (2) Kyle Larson(i), Chevrolet, 195, $27250.

4. (3) Kyle Busch(i), Toyota, 195, $21875.

5. (1) Chase Elliott #, Chevrolet, 195, $30225.

6. (11) Regan Smith, Chevrolet, 195, $23875.

7. (9) Brian Scott, Chevrolet, 195, $22060.

8. (10) David Ragan(i), Ford, 195, $15520.

9. (14) Ty Dillon #, Chevrolet, 195, $20900.

10. (5) Elliott Sadler, Toyota, 194, $22150.

11. (6) Matt Kenseth(i), Toyota, 194, $13850.

12. (7) Trevor Bayne, Ford, 193, $19400.

13. (13) Chris Buescher #, Ford, 192, $18600.

14. (16) Brendan Gaughan, Chevrolet, 192, $18050.

15. (24) Landon Cassill, Chevrolet, 192, $18725.

16. (23) JJ Yeley, Dodge, 191, $17800.

17. (19) Mike Bliss, Toyota, 191, $17725.

18. (12) Ryan Reed #, Ford, 190, $17625.

19. (18) James Buescher, Toyota, 190, $17550.

20. (29) Ryan Sieg #, Chevrolet, 190, $18150.

21. (15) Dylan Kwasniewski #, Chevrolet, 190, $17375.

22. (20) Jeremy Clements, Chevrolet, 190, $17295.

23. (27) Tanner Berryhill #, Dodge, 189, $17220.

24. (25) Eric McClure, Toyota, 188, $17120.

25. (28) Jeffrey Earnhardt, Chevrolet, 188, $17570.

26. (26) Matt DiBenedetto, Chevrolet, 188, $17020.

27. (37) Jamie Dick, Chevrolet, 187, $16970.

28. (22) Blake Koch, Toyota, 187, $16895.

29. (36) Chris Cockrum(i), Ford, 183, $16845.

30. (33) Joey Gase, Chevrolet, Fuel Pump, 180, $17045.

31. (32) Derrike Cope, Chevrolet, 180, $16690.

32. (21) John Wes Townley(i), Toyota, Engine, 157, $16630.

33. (17) Dakoda Armstrong #, Ford, Engine, 129, $16565.

34. (34) Mike Harmon, Dodge, Transmission, 92, $16530.

35. (38) Morgan Shepherd, Chevrolet, Overheating, 51, $10482.

36. (31) Kevin Swindell, Dodge, Fuel Pump, 43, $15750.

37. (35) Carlos Contreras, Chevrolet, Engine, 35, $15715.

38. (40) John Jackson, Chevrolet, Vibration, 19, $9661.

39. (39) Carl Long, Chevrolet, Overheating, 4, $9545.

40. (30) Jeff Green, Toyota, Vibration, 3, $9480.

Average Speed of Race Winner: 140.091 mph.

Time of Race: 02 Hrs, 08 Mins, 37 Secs. Margin of Victory: 0.567 Seconds.

Caution Flags: 2 for 18 laps.

Lead Changes: 1 among 2 drivers.

Lap Leaders: C. Elliott # 1-36; K. Harvick(i) 37-195.

Leaders Summary (Driver, Times Lead, Laps Led): K. Harvick(i) 1 time for 159 laps; C. Elliott # 1 time for 36 laps.

Top 10 in Points: C. Elliott # - 874; R. Smith - 859; T. Dillon # - 839; E. Sadler - 826; B. Scott - 820; T. Bayne - 803; C. Buescher # - 713; B. Gaughan - 694; R. Reed # - 658; J. Buescher - 646.

Comment

CFL
          Dunkel

Winnipeg at Saskatchewan
          The Roughriders (6-2) host Winnipeg (6-3) today and come into the contest with a 6-0-2 ATS record in their last 8 games versus teams with a winning record. Saskatchewan is the pick (-7) according to Dunkel, which has the Roughriders favored by 11. Dunkel Pick: Saskatchewan (-7). Here are all of this week's CFL picks.

SUNDAY, AUGUST 31

Game 283-284: Winnipeg at Saskatchewan (4:00 p.m. EST)

Dunkel Ratings: Winnipeg 109.231; Saskatchewan 120.424
          Dunkel Line: Saskatchewan by 11; 43
          Vegas Line: No Line
          Dunkel Pick: N/A

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 1

Game 285-286: Toronto at Hamilton (1:00 p.m. EST)

Dunkel Ratings: Toronto 110.230; Hamilton 114.585
          Dunkel Line: Hamilton by 4 1/2; 45
          Vegas Line: Toronto by 2; 50
          Dunkel Pick: Hamilton (+2); Under

Game 287-288: Edmonton at Calgary (4:30 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Edmonton 116.615; Calgary 124.502
          Dunkel Line: Calgary by 8; 56
          Vegas Line: Calgary by 5; 50
          Dunkel Pick: Calgary (-5); Over

CFL
          Long Sheet

Week 10

Sunday, August 31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINNIPEG (6 - 3) at SASKATCHEWAN (6 - 2) - 8/31/2014, 3:00 PM
          There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

Head-to-Head Series History
          SASKATCHEWAN is 3-2 against the spread versus WINNIPEG over the last 3 seasons
          SASKATCHEWAN is 4-1 straight up against WINNIPEG over the last 3 seasons
          3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Monday, September 1

TORONTO (3 - 6) at HAMILTON (1 - 6) - 9/1/2014, 1:00 PM
          There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

HAMILTON is 4-4 against the spread versus TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
          HAMILTON is 4-4 straight up against TORONTO over the last 3 seasons
          6 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

EDMONTON (7 - 1) at CALGARY (7 - 1) - 9/1/2014, 4:30 PM
          Top Trends for this game.
          EDMONTON is 28-46 ATS (-22.6 Units) after 2 or more consecutive straight up wins since 1996.
          CALGARY is 17-8 ATS (+8.2 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
          CALGARY is 17-8 ATS (+8.2 Units) in all lined games over the last 2 seasons.
          CALGARY is 17-8 ATS (+8.2 Units) in games played on turf over the last 2 seasons.

CALGARY is 6-2 against the spread versus EDMONTON over the last 3 seasons
          CALGARY is 8-0 straight up against EDMONTON over the last 3 seasons
          4 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

CFL
          Armadillo's Write-Up

Week 10

Sunday

Winnipeg (6-3) @ Saskatchewan (6-2)-- Roughriders (-3) won 23-17 in Winnipeg three weeks ago running ball for 186 yards, while forcing six Bomber turnovers (+6) in their 12th series win in last 14 meetings. Winnipeg lost its last ten visits here, last three by average score of 42-11- they're 4-2 as underdogs this year, 3-1 on road, with only road loss 38-21 (+3) at Toronto. Riders won five in a row (4-1 vs spread) since their bye, with +13 turnover ratio in those games- they're 2-2 as home favorites. Five of last six Roughrider games, four of last six Bomber games stayed under total. .

Monday

Toronto (3-6) @ Hamilton (1-6)-- Argonauts are 1-4 on road, with three losses by 14+ points; Toronto lost five of last seven games, with five of those seven staying under total- thye've got a -11 turnover ratio in last six games. Hamilton lost last three games despite scoring 25 ppg in those games; TiCats are 1-2 in their new stadium, with two of the three decided by a single points- they won last three series meetings LY by 14-6-2 points; six of last eight series games went over total. Hamilton seems to get a QB hurt every week; Masoli finished last week's game.

Edmonton (7-1) @ Calgary (7-1)-- Stampeders (-1.5) won 26-22 in Edmonton back in Week 5, its 8th straight series win; Eskimos lost last four visits here, by 1-24-3-14 points, but the game five weeks ago is Edmonton's only loss this year- they're 4-0 SU on road, winning twice as underdogs. Calgary won/covered its last three games, winning by 21-10-25 points, but six of their seven wins came vs weaker eastern teams, as have five of Edmonton's seven wins. Six of eight games for both teams stayed under the total.

CFL

Week 10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Trend Report
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, August 31

4:00 PM
          WINNIPEG vs. SASKATCHEWAN
          Winnipeg is 7-18 SU in its last 25 games on the road
          The total has gone OVER in 5 of Winnipeg's last 6 games on the road
          Saskatchewan is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Winnipeg
          The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Saskatchewan's last 5 games at home

Monday, September 1

1:00 PM
          TORONTO vs. HAMILTON
          The total has gone OVER in 6 of Toronto's last 8 games when playing Hamilton
          Toronto is 1-5-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
          The total has gone OVER in 6 of Hamilton's last 8 games when playing Toronto
          Hamilton is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Toronto

4:30 PM
          EDMONTON vs. CALGARY
          Edmonton is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
          The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Edmonton's last 8 games
          Calgary is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
          The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Calgary's last 12 games

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Last edited by Udog; 08-31-2014, 10:54 AM.

Comment

WNBA
            Dunkel

Phoenix at Minnesota
            The Lynx look to bounce back from their loss in Game 1 of the series and come into today's game with a 7-3 ATS mark in their last 10 home games versus the Mercury. Minnesota is the pick (-2) according to Dunkel, which has the Lynx favored by 10 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Minnesota (-2). Here are all of today's WNBA picks

SUNDAY, AUGUST 31

Game 605-606: Phoenix at Minnesota (3:30 p.m. EST)

Dunkel Ratings: Phoenix 110.828; Minnesota 121.452
            Dunkel Line & Total: Minnesota by 10 1/2; 155
            Vegas Line & Total: Minnesota by 2; 159 1/2
            Dunkel Pick: Minnesota (-2); Under

WNBA
            Long Sheet

Sunday, August 31

PHOENIX (32 - 5) at MINNESOTA (27 - 10) - 8/31/2014, 3:30 PM
            PHOENIX is 16-30 ATS (-17.0 Units) in August or September games over the last 3 seasons.
            MINNESOTA is 46-31 ATS (+11.9 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
            MINNESOTA is 42-26 ATS (+13.4 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
            MINNESOTA is 25-14 ATS (+9.6 Units) in home games over the last 2 seasons.
            MINNESOTA is 31-19 ATS (+10.1 Units) vs. division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
            PHOENIX is 23-14 ATS (+7.6 Units) in all games this season.
            PHOENIX is 16-8 ATS (+7.2 Units) after a division game this season.
            PHOENIX is 20-12 ATS (+6.8 Units) after scoring 75 points or more this season.
            PHOENIX is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) after 3 or more consecutive wins this season.

MINNESOTA is 10-6 against the spread versus PHOENIX over the last 3 seasons
            MINNESOTA is 12-4 straight up against PHOENIX over the last 3 seasons
            11 of 16 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

WNBA

Sunday, August 31

Trend Report

3:30 PM
            PHOENIX vs. MINNESOTA
            Phoenix is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
            The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Phoenix's last 11 games when playing Minnesota
            Minnesota is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Phoenix
            The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Minnesota's last 11 games when playing Phoenix

Comment

MLB
              Dunkel

Cleveland at Kansas City
              After dropping the first two games of their series wit the Indians, the Royals look to bounce back and come into today's contest with a 14-2 record in Danny Duffy's last 16 starts as a favorite. Kansas City is the pick (-165) according to Dunkel, which has the Royals favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Kansas City (-165). Here are all of today's MLB picks.

SUNDAY, AUGUST 31

Game 951-952: Philadelphia at NY Mets (1:10 p.m. EST)

Dunkel Ratings: Philadelphia (Burnett) 14.262; NY Mets (Gee) 15.477
              Dunkel Line: NY Mets by 1; 8
              Vegas Line: NY Mets (-125); 7
              Dunkel Pick: NY Mets (-125); Over

Game 953-954: Cincinnati at Pittsburgh (1:35 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Cincinnati (Cueto) 16.155; Pittsburgh (Liriano) 14.679
              Dunkel Line: Cincinnati by 1; 6
              Vegas Line: Pittsburgh (-130); 6 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: Cincinnati (+110); Under

Game 955-956: Chicago Cubs at St. Louis (2:15 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Cubs (Wood) 15.847; St. Louis (Lackey) 14.811
              Dunkel Line: Chicago Cubs by 1; 9
              Vegas Line: St. Louis (-170); 8
              Dunkel Pick: Chicago Cubs (+150); Over

Game 957-958: Milwaukee at San Francisco (4:05 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Milwaukee (Lohse) 14.310; San Francisco (Bumgarner) 16.257
              Dunkel Line: San Francisco by 2; 6
              Vegas Line: San Francisco (-150); 7
              Dunkel Pick: San Francisco (-150); Under

Game 959-960: LA Dodgers at San Diego (4:10 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: LA Dodgers (Ryu) 15.805; San Diego (Stults) 14.133
              Dunkel Line: LA Dodgers by 1 1/2; 6
              Vegas Line: LA Dodgers (-145); 7
              Dunkel Pick: LA Dodgers (-145); Under

Game 961-962: Colorado at Arizona (8:10 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Colorado (De La Rosa) 14.739; Arizona (Anderson) 13.832
              Dunkel Line: Colorado by 1; 9
              Vegas Line: Arizona (-120); 8 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: Colorado (+100); Over

Game 963-964: Miami at Atlanta (5:10 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Miami (Eovaldi) 16.104; Atlanta (Wood) 14.900
              Dunkel Line: Miami by 1; 8
              Vegas Line: Atlanta (-165); 7
              Dunkel Pick: Miami (+145); Over

Game 965-966: NY Yankees at Toronto (1:07 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: NY Yankees (McCarthy) 15.893; Toronto (Happ) 14.351
              Dunkel Line: NY Yankees by 1 1/2; 8
              Vegas Line: NY Yankees (-120); 8 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: NY Yankees (-120); Under

Game 967-968: Minnesota at Baltimore (1:35 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Minnesota (Nolasco) 14.765; Baltimore (Chen) 16.014
              Dunkel Line: Baltimore by 1 1/2;
              Vegas Line: Baltimore (-175); 8 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: Baltimore (-175); Under

Game 969-970: Boston at Tampa Bay (1:40 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Boston (Buchholz) 15.780; Tampa Bay (Cobb) 14.849
              Dunkel Line: Boston by 1; 8
              Vegas Line: Tampa Bay (-160); 7
              Dunkel Pick: Boston (+140); Over

Game 971-972: Cleveland at Kansas City (8:07 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Cleveland (House) 14.734; Kansas City (Duffy) 16.460
              Dunkel Line: Kansas City by 1 1/2; 7
              Vegas Line: Kansas City (-165); 8
              Dunkel Pick: Kansas City (-165); Under

Game 973-974: Detroit at Chicago White Sox (2:10 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Detroit (Porcello) 15.100; White Sox (Quintana) 16.015
              Dunkel Line: Chicago White Sox by 2; 8
              Vegas Line: Detroit (-120); 8
              Dunkel Pick: Chicago White Sox (+100); Over

Game 975-976: Texas at Houston (2:10 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Texas (Martinez) 15.155; Houston (Keuchel) 14.271
              Dunkel Line: Texas by 1; 9
              Vegas Line: Houston (-160); 8 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: Texas (+140); Over

Game 977-978: Oakland at LA Angels (3:35 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Oakland (Kazmir) 14.424; LA Angels (Shoemaker) 15.937
              Dunkel Line: LA Angels by 1 1/2; 7
              Vegas Line: LA Angels (-120); 7 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: LA Angels (-120); Under

Game 979-980: Washington at Seattle (4:10 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Washington (Roark) 16.092; Seattle (Iwakuma) 14.618
              Dunkel Line: Washington by 1 1/2; 7
              Vegas Line: Seattle (-150); 6 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: Washington (+130); Over

Comment

MLB
                Armadillo's Write-Up

Sunday, August 31

Reds-Pirates
                Cueto is 0-2, 6.35 in his last two starts.
                Liriano is 0-3, 5.09 in his last four starts.

Cincinnati lost their last seven road games.
                Pirates won seven of their last nine games.

Over is 5-2 in last seven Cincinnati road games.

Phillies-Mets
                Burnett is 1-5, 7.29 in his last six starts.
                Gee is 1-2, 4.66 in his last three starts.

Phillies won seven of their last nine games.
                Mets lost eight of their last twelve games.

Under is 3-1-1 in last five New York games.

Marlins-Braves
                Eovaldi is 0-3, 9.42 in his last three starts.
                Wood is 3-0, 1.76 in his last four starts.

Marlins lost five of their last seven games.
                Atlanta won five of its last seven home games.

Under is 5-1-2 in last eight Atlanta games.

Cubs-Cardinals
                Wood is 1-2, 3.09 in his last four starts.
                Lackey is 1-0, 3.15 in his last three starts.

Cubs won nine of their last fourteen games.
                St Louis lost five of its last seven games.

Five of last seven St Louis games stayed under the total.

Rockies-Diamondbacks
                de la Rosa is 2-1, 3.15 in his last three starts.
                Anderson is 0-2, 9.69 in his last three starts.

Rockies lost four of their last five games.
                Arizona lost ten of its last thirteen games.

Seven of last eight Colorado games stayed under total.

Dodgers-Padres
                Ryu was 4-1, 2.33 in his last six starts before going on DL.
                Stults is 3-1, 2.70 in his last five starts.

Dodgers lost three of their last five games.
                San Diego won five of its last six games.

Last four San Diego games stayed under total.

Brewers-Giants
                Lohse is 1-3, 6.12 in his last five starts.
                Bumgarner is 3-1, 1.80 in his last five starts.

Milwaukee lost seven of its last nine games.
                Giants won their last five games, allowing nine runs.

Five of last six San Francisco games stayed under total.

Twins-Orioles
                Nolasco is 0-3, 6.23 in his last four starts.
                Chen is 1-0, 2.79 in his last three starts.

Minnesota lost ten of its last fourteen games.
                Orioles won seven of their last eight home games.

Six of last nine Minnesota games went over total.

Bronx-Blue Jays
                McCarthy is 1-3, 3.54 in his last four starts; Bronx scored five runs in those four games.
                Happ is 0-4, 4.45 in his last five starts.

Bronx won seven of its last ten games.
                Blue Jays lost four of their last six games.

Under is 10-4-1 in last fifteen Bronx games.

Red Sox-Rays
                Buchholz is 0-3, 6.55 in his last seven starts.
                Cobb is 7-0, 1.74 in his last eleven starts.

Red Sox lost ten of their last thirteen games.
                Tampa Bay lost nine of its last fourteen games.

Six of last eight Tampa Bay home games stayed under total.

Rangers-Astros
                Martinez iz 2-4, 6.61 in his last six starts.
                Keuchel is 0-2, 4.18 in his last four starts.

Texas is 7-6 in its last thirteen road games.
                Astros lost six of their last ten home games.

Five of last seven Texas games stayed under total.

Tigers-White Sox
                Porcello is 2-0, 1.06 in his last couple starts.
                Quintana is 0-3, 6.94 in his last four starts.

Detroit won six of its last eight games.
                White Sox lost ten of their last twelve games.

Under is 5-2-1 in last eight Porcello starts.

Indians-Royals
                House is 2-1, 3.33 in his last five starts.
                Duffy is 4-1, 2.91 in his last seven starts.

Cleveland won 13 of its last 18 games.
                Royals lost five of their last seven games.

14 of last 17 Cleveland games stayed under total.

A's-Angels
                Kazmir is 2-3, 6.28 in his last five starts.
                Shoemaker is 5-1, 1.64 in his last six starts.

Oakland lost 11 of its last 14 road games.
                Angels won 14 of their last 18 games.

Under is 13-4 in last seventeen Angel games.

Nationals-Mariners
                Roark is 1-1, 2.10 in his last four starts.
                Iwakuma is 3-0, 2.25 in his last four starts.

Nationals won 14 of their last 18 games.
                Seattle lost four of its last five home games.

Over is 5-2-1 in last eight Washington games.

Teams' record when this starting pitcher starts:
                -- Burnett 11-17; Gee 7-10
                -- Cueto 17-11; Liriano 10-13
                -- Wood 14-13; Lackey 12-9/4-1
                -- Lohse 17-9; Bumgarner 16-12
                -- Ryu 14-9; Stults 10-16
                -- de la Rosa 15-11; Anderson 9-8
                -- Eovaldi 10-17; Wood 8-11

-- McCarthy 4-14/6-3; Happ 10-10
                -- Nolasco 10-15; Chen 16-9
                -- Buchholz 8-14; Cobb 10-11
                -- House 8-5; Duffy 11-10
                -- Porcello 16-9; Quintana 9-18 (0-5 last 5)
                -- Martinez 6-12; Keuchel 13-12
                -- Kazmir 18-8; Shoemaker 12-4

-- Roark 15-11; Iwakuma 14-8

Pitchers allowing runs in first inning:
                -- Burnett 9-28; Gee 4-17
                -- Cueto 6-28 (4 of last 6); Liriano 7-23
                -- Wood 7-27; Lackey 6-26
                -- Lohse 10-26; Bumgarner 7-28
                -- Ryu 2-23; Stults 10-26
                -- de la Rosa 9-26; Anderson 4-16
                -- Eovaldi 11-28; Wood 6-19

-- McCarthy 6-27; Happ 3-20
                -- Nolasco 10-25; Chen 9-25 (3 of last 4)
                -- Buchholz 8-22; Cobb 4-21
                -- House 5-13; Duffy 4-21
                -- Porcello 9-25; Quintana 6-27
                -- Martinez 7-18; Keuchel 6-25
                -- Kazmir 4-26; Shoemaker 1-16

-- Roark 4-26; Iwakuma 5-22

Umpires
                -- Chi-StL-- Over is 14-1-1 in last sixteen Morales games.
                -- Cin-Pitt-- Last ten Reynolds games stayed under.
                -- Mia-Atl-- Four of last five HGibson games went over.
                -- Phil-NY-- Favorites won last seven Kulpa games.
                -- Col-Az-- Under is 10-4-1 in Marquez games this season.
                -- LA-SD-- Seven of last ten Fagan games went over total.
                -- Mil-SF-- Nine of last twelve Hamari games went over.

-- NY-Tor-- Favorites won last five Fairchild games.
                -- Det-Chi-- Seven of last ten Diaz games went over.
                -- Min-Balt-- Last six Muchlinski games stayed under.
                -- Bos-TB-- Over is 6-3-1 in last ten Estabrook games.
                -- Cle-KC-- Over is 6-1-1 in last eight Emmel games.
                -- Tex-Hst-- Under is 12-3-1 in Randazzo games this year.
                -- A's-LA-- Over is 3-1-1 in last five Davis games.

-- Wsh-Sea-- Home side won last five Joyce games.

Comment

MLB

Sunday, August 31

Trend Report

1:07 PM
                  NY YANKEES vs. TORONTO
                  The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Yankees's last 6 games when playing on the road against Toronto
                  The total has gone UNDER in 6 of NY Yankees's last 9 games on the road
                  Toronto is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games
                  The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto's last 6 games

1:10 PM
                  PHILADELPHIA vs. NY METS
                  Philadelphia is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
                  Philadelphia is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games on the road
                  NY Mets are 4-8 SU in its last 12 games
                  NY Mets are 9-3 SU in its last 12 games when playing Philadelphia

1:35 PM
                  CINCINNATI vs. PITTSBURGH
                  Cincinnati is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing Pittsburgh
                  The total has gone OVER in 9 of Cincinnati's last 12 games on the road
                  Pittsburgh is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
                  The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Pittsburgh's last 5 games at home

1:35 PM
                  MINNESOTA vs. BALTIMORE
                  Minnesota is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
                  The total has gone OVER in 6 of Minnesota's last 9 games
                  Baltimore is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Minnesota
                  Baltimore is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games

1:40 PM
                  BOSTON vs. TAMPA BAY
                  The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Boston's last 8 games when playing Tampa Bay
                  Boston is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games on the road
                  Tampa Bay is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games at home
                  Tampa Bay is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Boston

2:10 PM
                  DETROIT vs. CHI WHITE SOX
                  The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit's last 7 games on the road
                  Detroit is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
                  Chi White Sox are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games at home
                  The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chi White Sox's last 5 games at home

2:10 PM
                  TEXAS vs. HOUSTON
                  Texas is 2-9 SU in its last 11 games when playing Houston
                  The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Texas's last 6 games on the road
                  Houston is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games when playing Texas
                  The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Houston's last 11 games

2:15 PM
                  CHI CUBS vs. ST. LOUIS
                  The total has gone OVER in 10 of Chi Cubs's last 15 games when playing St. Louis
                  The total has gone OVER in 7 of Chi Cubs's last 9 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
                  St. Louis is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games at home
                  The total has gone UNDER in 5 of St. Louis's last 7 games

3:35 PM
                  OAKLAND vs. LA ANGELS
                  The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Oakland's last 5 games
                  Oakland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
                  LA Angels are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Oakland
                  LA Angels are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games

4:05 PM
                  MILWAUKEE vs. SAN FRANCISCO
                  Milwaukee is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against San Francisco
                  Milwaukee is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
                  The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Francisco's last 6 games
                  San Francisco is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

4:10 PM
                  WASHINGTON vs. SEATTLE
                  Washington is 14-4 SU in its last 18 games
                  Washington is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Seattle
                  The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Seattle's last 22 games at home
                  Seattle is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Washington

COLORADO vs. ARIZONA
                  Colorado is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
                  The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Colorado's last 5 games
                  Arizona is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing Colorado
                  The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Arizona's last 7 games at home

LA DODGERS vs. SAN DIEGO
                  LA Dodgers are 11-5 SU in their last 16 games on the road
                  The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers's last 7 games on the road
                  The total has gone UNDER in 12 of San Diego's last 13 games when playing at home against LA Dodgers
                  The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Diego's last 5 games

5:10 PM
                  MIAMI vs. ATLANTA
                  Miami is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
                  Miami is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Atlanta
                  Atlanta is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
                  The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Atlanta's last 9 games when playing at home against Miami

8:07 PM
                  CLEVELAND vs. KANSAS CITY
                  Cleveland is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games when playing on the road against Kansas City
                  The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Cleveland's last 10 games
                  Kansas City is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
                  Kansas City is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games at home

Comment

MLB

Sunday, August 31

What trend emerged on the diamond Saturday?

It was a great day to bet on the under in Saturday's Major League Baseball action.

The under went 13-4 in seventeen games yesterday, good for success rate of over 76 percent.

In fact, it has been a good week for unders, with them going 57-36, hitting more than 61 percent of the time.

Home team cashing in with Fairchild umpiring

The home team is 5-0 in the last five ball games when umpire Chad Fairchild is calling balls and strikes.

Fairchild will be behind the dish Sunday afternoon in Toronto as the Blue Jays host the New York Yankees.

Oddsmakers currently have the Blue Jays as +101 home underdogs for the game. Toronto will send J.A. Happ to the mound, while the Yanks will counter with Brandon McCarthy.

Comment

MLB
                      Long Sheet

Sunday, August 31

PHILADELPHIA (62 - 73) at NY METS (63 - 73) - 1:10 PM
                      A.J. BURNETT (R) vs. DILLON GEE (R)
                      PHILADELPHIA is 9-27 (-19.2 Units) against the money line in road games when playing on Sunday over the last 3 seasons.
                      PHILADELPHIA is 59-79 (-25.5 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 3 seasons.
                      PHILADELPHIA is 96-126 (-29.6 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                      PHILADELPHIA is 59-72 (-22.7 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
                      BURNETT is 85-124 (-45.2 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997. (Team's Record)
                      BURNETT is 164-168 (-33.4 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field since 1997. (Team's Record)
                      BURNETT is 39-61 (-26.5 Units) against the money line in road games after a win since 1997. (Team's Record)
                      BURNETT is 7-16 (-13.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      NY METS are 26-19 (+9.6 Units) against the money line in day games this season.
                      NY METS are 31-22 (+9.2 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
                      NY METS are 38-24 (+17.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
                      PHILADELPHIA is 182-170 (+34.0 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +100 to +125 since 1997.
                      NY METS are 28-44 (-12.8 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less this season.
                      NY METS are 65-83 (-22.9 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
                      NY METS are 34-51 (-19.6 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons.
                      NY METS are 16-28 (-17.3 Units) against the money line in home games in August games over the last 3 seasons.
                      NY METS are 297-315 (-90.0 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents since 1997.
                      NY METS are 65-83 (-22.9 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                      NY METS are 48-61 (-18.2 Units) against the money line in home games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.

NY METS is 12-6 (+5.8 Units) against PHILADELPHIA this season
                      10 of 15 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+5.2 Units)

A.J. BURNETT vs. NY METS since 1997
                      BURNETT is 5-8 when starting against NY METS with an ERA of 4.04 and a WHIP of 1.241.
                      His team's record is 10-13 (-5.6 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 11-12. (-2.0 units)

DILLON GEE vs. PHILADELPHIA since 1997
                      GEE is 2-4 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 6.16 and a WHIP of 1.485.
                      His team's record is 5-7 (-0.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-8. (-4.8 units)

CINCINNATI (65 - 71) at PITTSBURGH (71 - 64) - 1:35 PM
                      JOHNNY CUETO (R) vs. FRANCISCO LIRIANO (L)
                      CINCINNATI is 1-11 (-10.0 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season this season.
                      PITTSBURGH is 168-135 (+25.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                      PITTSBURGH is 44-27 (+10.6 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
                      PITTSBURGH is 44-27 (+10.6 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field this season.
                      PITTSBURGH is 37-21 (+12.1 Units) against the money line in home games against right-handed starters this season.
                      PITTSBURGH is 91-58 (+21.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
                      CINCINNATI is 686-765 (+48.8 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997.
                      CINCINNATI is 623-709 (+32.8 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field since 1997.
                      PITTSBURGH is 18-26 (-10.5 Units) against the money line in day games this season.
                      LIRIANO is 13-21 (-13.6 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive wins since 1997. (Team's Record)

CINCINNATI is 9-6 (+3.0 Units) against PITTSBURGH this season
                      8 of 15 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.8 Units)

JOHNNY CUETO vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
                      CUETO is 16-5 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 2.38 and a WHIP of 1.022.
                      His team's record is 18-8 (+6.5 units) in these starts. The OVER is 14-10. (+3.1 units)

FRANCISCO LIRIANO vs. CINCINNATI since 1997
                      LIRIANO is 1-5 when starting against CINCINNATI with an ERA of 3.83 and a WHIP of 1.196.
                      His team's record is 2-6 (-4.6 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-5. (-2.7 units)

CHICAGO CUBS (61 - 75) at ST LOUIS (72 - 63) - 2:15 PM
                      TRAVIS WOOD (L) vs. JOHN LACKEY (R)
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 1375-1539 (-281.0 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 220-294 (-81.5 Units) against the money line in August games since 1997.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 47-87 (-26.2 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 740-780 (-145.6 Units) against the money line in day games since 1997.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 1318-1455 (-258.8 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field since 1997.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 90-135 (-31.0 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                      ST LOUIS is 8-14 (-9.8 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 this season.
                      ST LOUIS is 37-44 (-17.9 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                      ST LOUIS is 33-38 (-12.2 Units) against the money line after a win this season.

CHICAGO CUBS is 7-8 (+1.8 Units) against ST LOUIS this season
                      11 of 14 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+7.8 Units)

TRAVIS WOOD vs. ST LOUIS since 1997
                      WOOD is 5-5 when starting against ST LOUIS with an ERA of 4.90 and a WHIP of 1.430.
                      His team's record is 7-7 (+2.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 8-4. (+3.7 units)

JOHN LACKEY vs. CHICAGO CUBS since 1997
                      LACKEY is 1-0 when starting against CHICAGO CUBS with an ERA of 2.57 and a WHIP of 1.143.
                      His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.0 units)

MILWAUKEE (73 - 62) at SAN FRANCISCO (73 - 62) - 4:05 PM
                      KYLE LOHSE (R) vs. MADISON BUMGARNER (L)
                      MILWAUKEE is 85-150 (-48.8 Units) against the money line in road games when playing on Sunday since 1997.
                      MILWAUKEE is 70-92 (-32.6 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 3 seasons.
                      SAN FRANCISCO is 73-62 (+5.8 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      SAN FRANCISCO is 206-102 (+42.5 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -150 to -175 since 1997.
                      SAN FRANCISCO is 73-62 (+5.8 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                      SAN FRANCISCO is 50-37 (+9.0 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
                      SAN FRANCISCO is 41-31 (+9.3 Units) against the money line after a win this season.
                      MILWAUKEE is 73-62 (+5.7 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      MILWAUKEE is 19-14 (+9.3 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less this season.
                      MILWAUKEE is 37-31 (+10.9 Units) against the money line in road games this season.
                      MILWAUKEE is 30-20 (+17.5 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons.
                      MILWAUKEE is 72-58 (+8.2 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                      LOHSE is 8-1 (+8.6 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less this season. (Team's Record)
                      LOHSE is 7-1 (+7.6 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 7 or less this season. (Team's Record)
                      LOHSE is 57-37 (+18.6 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      SAN FRANCISCO is 76-82 (-19.8 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons.
                      SAN FRANCISCO is 49-55 (-22.0 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons.
                      BUMGARNER is 11-15 (-12.6 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      BUMGARNER is 10-15 (-13.6 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      BUMGARNER is 11-15 (-12.6 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

SAN FRANCISCO is 3-2 (+1.2 Units) against MILWAUKEE this season
                      3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.8 Units)

KYLE LOHSE vs. SAN FRANCISCO since 1997
                      LOHSE is 4-3 when starting against SAN FRANCISCO with an ERA of 4.31 and a WHIP of 1.438.
                      His team's record is 5-3 (+1.5 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-5. (-2.3 units)

MADISON BUMGARNER vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
                      BUMGARNER is 3-2 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 1.67 and a WHIP of 1.046.
                      His team's record is 4-2 (+0.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-4. (-3.3 units)

LA DODGERS (76 - 60) at SAN DIEGO (64 - 70) - 4:10 PM
                      HYUN-JIN RYU (L) vs. ERIC STULTS (L)
                      SAN DIEGO is 38-28 (+6.9 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
                      SAN DIEGO is 37-27 (+6.9 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 7 or less this season.
                      SAN DIEGO is 10-1 (+9.7 Units) against the money line in home games in August games this season.
                      SAN DIEGO is 26-12 (+14.1 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Sunday over the last 3 seasons.
                      SAN DIEGO is 45-30 (+16.6 Units) against the money line in home games in day games over the last 3 seasons.
                      SAN DIEGO is 38-28 (+6.9 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field this season.
                      SAN DIEGO is 46-30 (+17.5 Units) against the money line in home games after a win over the last 2 seasons.
                      SAN DIEGO is 29-21 (+13.4 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive wins over the last 3 seasons.
                      SAN DIEGO is 40-38 (+5.6 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
                      SAN DIEGO is 13-4 (+9.5 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season this season.
                      STULTS is 21-14 (+11.4 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      LA DODGERS are 40-28 (+10.8 Units) against the money line in road games this season.
                      LA DODGERS are 20-8 (+13.1 Units) against the money line in road games in August games over the last 2 seasons.
                      LA DODGERS are 42-28 (+12.8 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field this season.
                      LA DODGERS are 14-3 (+10.9 Units) against the money line in road games against left-handed starters this season.
                      LA DODGERS are 21-9 (+10.7 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss this season.
                      LA DODGERS are 46-23 (+20.5 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
                      LA DODGERS are 27-11 (+15.7 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
                      RYU is 35-20 (+11.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      RYU is 20-5 (+13.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

LA DODGERS is 9-6 (+2.0 Units) against SAN DIEGO this season
                      12 of 15 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+8.5 Units)

HYUN-JIN RYU vs. SAN DIEGO since 1997
                      RYU is 3-0 when starting against SAN DIEGO with an ERA of 0.71 and a WHIP of 0.869.
                      His team's record is 3-1 (+1.9 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-1. (+1.9 units)

ERIC STULTS vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
                      STULTS is 2-4 when starting against LA DODGERS with an ERA of 3.70 and a WHIP of 1.307.
                      His team's record is 3-4 (+0.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-3. (-0.1 units)

COLORADO (54 - 81) at ARIZONA (56 - 79) - 4:10 PM
                      JORGE DE LA ROSA (L) vs. CHASE ANDERSON (R)
                      COLORADO is 54-81 (-25.9 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      COLORADO is 173-251 (-55.8 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +100 to +125 since 1997.
                      COLORADO is 20-48 (-23.2 Units) against the money line in road games this season.
                      COLORADO is 54-81 (-25.9 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                      COLORADO is 35-61 (-26.3 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
                      COLORADO is 51-74 (-25.9 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
                      COLORADO is 20-33 (-16.2 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
                      COLORADO is 24-37 (-16.5 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
                      DE LA ROSA is 36-20 (+17.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      DE LA ROSA is 13-2 (+12.9 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      DE LA ROSA is 36-19 (+18.4 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      ARIZONA is 56-79 (-21.4 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      ARIZONA is 71-88 (-27.4 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
                      ARIZONA is 28-41 (-17.1 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
                      ARIZONA is 51-61 (-21.9 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
                      ARIZONA is 56-79 (-21.4 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.

ARIZONA is 8-6 (+1.9 Units) against COLORADO this season
                      8 of 13 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+3.0 Units)

JORGE DE LA ROSA vs. ARIZONA since 1997
                      DE LA ROSA is 8-7 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 2.95 and a WHIP of 1.246.
                      His team's record is 10-9 (-0.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 7-12. (-5.5 units)

CHASE ANDERSON vs. COLORADO since 1997
                      ANDERSON is 2-0 when starting against COLORADO with an ERA of 1.50 and a WHIP of 0.917.
                      His team's record is 2-0 (+2.6 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.0 units)

MIAMI (66 - 68) at ATLANTA (71 - 65) - 5:10 PM
                      NATHAN EOVALDI (R) vs. ALEX WOOD (L)
                      ATLANTA is 29-13 (+12.1 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 7 or less this season.
                      ATLANTA is 126-79 (+28.3 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
                      MIAMI is 66-68 (+3.6 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      MIAMI is 55-60 (+9.0 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons.
                      MIAMI is 51-42 (+14.5 Units) against the money line in night games this season.
                      MIAMI is 19-11 (+10.9 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters this season.
                      MIAMI is 16-12 (+8.2 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season this season.
                      ATLANTA is 71-65 (-5.6 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      ATLANTA is 71-65 (-5.6 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                      ATLANTA is 54-54 (-10.2 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
                      ATLANTA is 37-37 (-10.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
                      WOOD is 7-13 (-11.2 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

MIAMI is 8-7 (+3.0 Units) against ATLANTA this season
                      8 of 13 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.4 Units)

NATHAN EOVALDI vs. ATLANTA since 1997
                      EOVALDI is 2-2 when starting against ATLANTA with an ERA of 2.35 and a WHIP of 1.015.
                      His team's record is 5-5 (+2.5 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-6. (-5.3 units)

ALEX WOOD vs. MIAMI since 1997
                      WOOD is 0-3 when starting against MIAMI with an ERA of 6.33 and a WHIP of 1.313.
                      His team's record is 0-4 (-6.6 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-1. (+0.9 units)

NY YANKEES (70 - 64) at TORONTO (68 - 67) - 1:05 PM
                      BRANDON MCCARTHY (R) vs. J.A. HAPP (L)
                      NY YANKEES are 28-35 (-14.7 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 this season.
                      MCCARTHY is 10-17 (-8.3 Units) against the money line in all games this season. (Team's Record)
                      MCCARTHY is 4-13 (-11.8 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      MCCARTHY is 1-11 (-11.2 Units) against the money line on the road with a money line of -100 to -125 since 1997. (Team's Record)
                      MCCARTHY is 5-15 (-10.9 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      NY YANKEES are 26-17 (+13.7 Units) against the money line in road games in day games over the last 2 seasons.
                      NY YANKEES are 26-19 (+12.8 Units) against the money line in road games against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                      NY YANKEES are 85-38 (+32.4 Units) against the money line after getting shut out since 1997.
                      TORONTO is 8-17 (-11.2 Units) against the money line in August games this season.

NY YANKEES is 8-6 (+1.6 Units) against TORONTO this season
                      9 of 13 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+5.0 Units)

BRANDON MCCARTHY vs. TORONTO since 1997
                      MCCARTHY is 3-3 when starting against TORONTO with an ERA of 4.06 and a WHIP of 1.150.
                      His team's record is 3-4 (-0.8 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 5-2. (+2.7 units)

J.A. HAPP vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
                      HAPP is 2-2 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 5.20 and a WHIP of 1.311.
                      His team's record is 3-5 (+0.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-4. (-1.4 units)

MINNESOTA (59 - 76) at BALTIMORE (78 - 56) - 1:35 PM
                      RICKY NOLASCO (R) vs. WEI-YIN CHEN (L)
                      BALTIMORE is 79-56 (+28.6 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      BALTIMORE is 38-30 (+6.8 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 this season.
                      BALTIMORE is 39-27 (+8.7 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
                      BALTIMORE is 69-43 (+19.7 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
                      BALTIMORE is 18-9 (+9.2 Units) against the money line in August games this season.
                      BALTIMORE is 70-53 (+21.0 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                      BALTIMORE is 58-39 (+23.9 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
                      BALTIMORE is 41-36 (+8.4 Units) against the money line after a win this season.
                      BALTIMORE is 37-25 (+12.6 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
                      BALTIMORE is 14-5 (+10.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season this season.
                      CHEN is 48-33 (+14.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      CHEN is 30-12 (+17.7 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      CHEN is 20-7 (+11.1 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      CHEN is 16-7 (+9.6 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season. (Team's Record)
                      MINNESOTA is 64-86 (+10.7 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
                      MINNESOTA is 8-2 (+9.4 Units) against the money line in road games when playing on Sunday this season.
                      MINNESOTA is 29-28 (+7.7 Units) against the money line in day games this season.
                      MINNESOTA is 59-78 (+10.5 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                      MINNESOTA is 39-48 (+12.8 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
                      NOLASCO is 68-57 (+26.4 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997. (Team's Record)
                      NOLASCO is 64-55 (+22.5 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field since 1997. (Team's Record)
                      NOLASCO is 34-29 (+17.2 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997. (Team's Record)
                      BALTIMORE is 91-139 (-71.6 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Sunday since 1997.
                      BALTIMORE is 15-26 (-17.6 Units) against the money line in home games in day games over the last 2 seasons.
                      BALTIMORE is 10-22 (-15.5 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive wins over the last 2 seasons.

BALTIMORE is 3-2 (+0.8 Units) against MINNESOTA this season
                      4 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.9 Units)

RICKY NOLASCO vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
                      NOLASCO is 2-2 when starting against BALTIMORE with an ERA of 3.00 and a WHIP of 1.167.
                      His team's record is 2-2 (-0.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-3. (-2.3 units)

WEI-YIN CHEN vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
                      CHEN is 2-1 when starting against MINNESOTA with an ERA of 2.65 and a WHIP of 1.118.
                      His team's record is 2-1 (+0.8 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-0. (+3.0 units)

BOSTON (59 - 76) at TAMPA BAY (66 - 70) - 1:40 PM
                      CLAY BUCHHOLZ (R) vs. ALEX COBB (R)
                      BOSTON is 59-77 (-28.6 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      BOSTON is 22-35 (-16.4 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
                      BOSTON is 16-22 (-9.6 Units) against the money line in day games this season.
                      BOSTON is 39-54 (-21.0 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
                      BOSTON is 32-42 (-14.9 Units) against the money line after a loss this season.
                      BOSTON is 20-29 (-16.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
                      BUCHHOLZ is 8-14 (-10.3 Units) against the money line in all games this season. (Team's Record)
                      TAMPA BAY is 547-627 (+18.9 Units) against the money line against division opponents since 1997.
                      BUCHHOLZ is 14-6 (+8.5 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      BUCHHOLZ is 9-1 (+8.6 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      TAMPA BAY is 66-70 (-19.9 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      TAMPA BAY is 30-37 (-21.5 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
                      TAMPA BAY is 14-18 (-11.5 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 7 or less this season.
                      TAMPA BAY is 24-30 (-12.2 Units) against the money line in August games over the last 2 seasons.
                      TAMPA BAY is 10-15 (-11.2 Units) against the money line in home games in day games this season.
                      TAMPA BAY is 30-37 (-21.5 Units) against the money line in games played in a dome this season.
                      TAMPA BAY is 32-41 (-23.6 Units) against the money line in games played on artificial turf this season.
                      TAMPA BAY is 50-50 (-11.7 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
                      TAMPA BAY is 5-12 (-10.6 Units) against the money line after shutting out their opponent this season.

TAMPA BAY is 8-6 (+0.9 Units) against BOSTON this season
                      8 of 14 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.6 Units)

CLAY BUCHHOLZ vs. TAMPA BAY since 1997
                      BUCHHOLZ is 7-5 when starting against TAMPA BAY with an ERA of 2.52 and a WHIP of 1.112.
                      His team's record is 8-9 (-0.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 6-10. (-4.3 units)

ALEX COBB vs. BOSTON since 1997
                      COBB is 2-2 when starting against BOSTON with an ERA of 4.12 and a WHIP of 1.351.
                      His team's record is 3-5 (-3.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-4. (-0.8 units)

CLEVELAND (70 - 64) at KANSAS CITY (74 - 61) - 8:05 PM
                      T.J. HOUSE (L) vs. DANNY DUFFY (L)
                      KANSAS CITY is 74-61 (+4.1 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      KANSAS CITY is 19-9 (+9.2 Units) against the money line in August games this season.
                      KANSAS CITY is 70-58 (+2.6 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                      KANSAS CITY is 37-28 (+7.6 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
                      KANSAS CITY is 35-27 (+11.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
                      CLEVELAND is 162-135 (+24.7 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                      CLEVELAND is 156-129 (+22.4 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                      CLEVELAND is 56-41 (+17.3 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                      CLEVELAND is 93-68 (+18.5 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
                      KANSAS CITY is 32-37 (-17.6 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss over the last 2 seasons.

CLEVELAND is 8-7 (+1.4 Units) against KANSAS CITY this season
                      8 of 15 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.7 Units)

T.J. HOUSE vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
                      HOUSE is 1-0 when starting against KANSAS CITY with an ERA of 4.05 and a WHIP of 1.349.
                      His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

DANNY DUFFY vs. CLEVELAND since 1997
                      DUFFY is 1-1 when starting against CLEVELAND with an ERA of 3.86 and a WHIP of 1.414.
                      His team's record is 2-2 (+0.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-3. (-2.3 units)

DETROIT (74 - 61) at CHI WHITE SOX (61 - 75) - 2:10 PM
                      RICK PORCELLO (R) vs. JOSE QUINTANA (L)
                      DETROIT is 172-136 (-18.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                      DETROIT is 59-56 (-22.8 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
                      DETROIT is 165-130 (-18.5 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                      DETROIT is 28-40 (-20.4 Units) against the money line in road games against left-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
                      DETROIT is 34-34 (-12.6 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
                      DETROIT is 26-16 (+8.8 Units) against the money line in road games after a win this season.
                      PORCELLO is 33-18 (+14.9 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 since 1997. (Team's Record)
                      PORCELLO is 16-4 (+10.9 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      PORCELLO is 14-4 (+10.1 Units) against the money line after a win this season. (Team's Record)
                      CHI WHITE SOX are 124-174 (-34.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHI WHITE SOX are 48-81 (-26.2 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHI WHITE SOX are 23-34 (-16.1 Units) against the money line at home with a money line of -100 to -125 over the last 3 seasons.
                      CHI WHITE SOX are 41-57 (-22.0 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
                      CHI WHITE SOX are 8-19 (-12.4 Units) against the money line in August games this season.
                      CHI WHITE SOX are 52-81 (-21.2 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHI WHITE SOX are 119-168 (-34.5 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHI WHITE SOX are 67-104 (-26.9 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
                      QUINTANA is 3-9 (-8.0 Units) against the money line in home games this season. (Team's Record)
                      QUINTANA is 4-11 (-9.5 Units) against the money line in home games against division opponents over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      QUINTANA is 8-18 (-10.9 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season. (Team's Record)

CHI WHITE SOX is 7-8 (+2.2 Units) against DETROIT this season
                      10 of 15 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+4.9 Units)

RICK PORCELLO vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
                      PORCELLO is 9-6 when starting against CHI WHITE SOX with an ERA of 4.10 and a WHIP of 1.212.
                      His team's record is 12-6 (+5.6 units) in these starts. The OVER is 9-9. (-0.8 units)

JOSE QUINTANA vs. DETROIT since 1997
                      QUINTANA is 3-1 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 3.22 and a WHIP of 1.298.
                      His team's record is 4-3 (+3.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-3. (+0.9 units)

TEXAS (53 - 82) at HOUSTON (58 - 79) - 2:10 PM
                      NICK MARTINEZ (R) vs. DALLAS KEUCHEL (L)
                      TEXAS is 53-82 (-27.7 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      TEXAS is 12-23 (-10.8 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 this season.
                      TEXAS is 51-78 (-25.7 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                      TEXAS is 17-30 (-16.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
                      TEXAS is 6-15 (-10.8 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season this season.
                      TEXAS is 41-27 (+16.6 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
                      HOUSTON is 53-108 (-36.7 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
                      HOUSTON is 56-96 (-27.2 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
                      HOUSTON is 56-96 (-27.2 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                      HOUSTON is 18-37 (-15.8 Units) against the money line in home games after a win over the last 2 seasons.

HOUSTON is 10-5 (+7.4 Units) against TEXAS this season
                      7 of 14 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.2 Units, Under=-1.8 Units)

NICK MARTINEZ vs. HOUSTON since 1997
                      MARTINEZ is 1-0 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 3.60 and a WHIP of 1.400.
                      His team's record is 1-0 (+1.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.1 units)

DALLAS KEUCHEL vs. TEXAS since 1997
                      KEUCHEL is 2-3 when starting against TEXAS with an ERA of 4.33 and a WHIP of 1.250.
                      His team's record is 3-5 (+0.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-4. (-1.8 units)

OAKLAND (78 - 57) at LA ANGELS (82 - 53) - 3:35 PM
                      SCOTT KAZMIR (L) vs. MATT SHOEMAKER (R)
                      OAKLAND is 12-16 (-9.8 Units) against the money line in August games this season.
                      OAKLAND is 13-22 (-10.8 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
                      OAKLAND is 3-12 (-10.3 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season this season.
                      LA ANGELS are 82-53 (+18.6 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      LA ANGELS are 46-24 (+13.7 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
                      LA ANGELS are 435-359 (+55.6 Units) against the money line in day games since 1997.
                      LA ANGELS are 77-51 (+15.5 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                      LA ANGELS are 104-66 (+31.5 Units) against the money line after shutting out their opponent since 1997.
                      OAKLAND is 176-126 (+20.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                      OAKLAND is 124-111 (+21.4 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 3 seasons.
                      OAKLAND is 33-14 (+15.6 Units) against the money line when playing on Sunday over the last 2 seasons.
                      OAKLAND is 57-42 (+19.6 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
                      OAKLAND is 171-118 (+24.0 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                      OAKLAND is 182-129 (+42.2 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
                      KAZMIR is 45-29 (+19.4 Units) against the money line in day games since 1997. (Team's Record)
                      LA ANGELS are 64-66 (-16.7 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
                      LA ANGELS are 65-83 (-22.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

OAKLAND is 8-7 (+0.4 Units) against LA ANGELS this season
                      7 of 14 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.7 Units, Under=-1.4 Units)

SCOTT KAZMIR vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
                      KAZMIR is 2-4 when starting against LA ANGELS with an ERA of 6.19 and a WHIP of 1.531.
                      His team's record is 2-4 (-2.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-2. (+0.6 units)

MATT SHOEMAKER vs. OAKLAND since 1997
                      No recent starts.

WASHINGTON (77 - 57) at SEATTLE (72 - 62) - 4:10 PM
                      TANNER ROARK (R) vs. HISASHI IWAKUMA (R)
                      SEATTLE is 72-62 (+5.4 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      SEATTLE is 26-17 (+10.3 Units) against the money line in day games this season.
                      SEATTLE is 31-21 (+12.8 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
                      IWAKUMA is 43-28 (+18.0 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      IWAKUMA is 42-27 (+17.7 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      IWAKUMA is 22-13 (+13.5 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      SEATTLE is 11-18 (-13.8 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -150 over the last 2 seasons.
                      SEATTLE is 35-36 (-10.8 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
                      SEATTLE is 35-36 (-10.8 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field this season.
                      SEATTLE is 18-27 (-16.8 Units) against the money line in home games against right-handed starters this season.

WASHINGTON is 2-0 (+2.5 Units) against SEATTLE this season
                      1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.0 Units)

TANNER ROARK vs. SEATTLE since 1997
                      No recent starts.

HISASHI IWAKUMA vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
                      No recent starts.

Comment

MLB

Sunday, August 31

Cardinals red-hot behind Lackey in recent starts

The St. Louis Cardinals have been playing lights out baseball behind starter John Lackey lately, winning four out of the last five games he's taken the hill.

Lackey gets the nod for the Cards in their matchup against the Chicago Cubs at Busch Stadium Sunday. Travis Wood counters for the Cubbies.

St. Louis is currently -180 faves with a total of eight.

Comment

MLB
                          Short Sheet

Sunday, August 31

Philadelphia at NY Mets, 1:10 ET
                          Burnett: PHILADELPHIA 21-14 after allowing 2 runs or less
                          Gee: NY METS 29-47 in home games after having lost 3 of their last 4 games

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh, 1:35 ET
                          Cueto: CINCINNATI 3-13 in road games after a one run loss
                          Liriano: PITTSBURGH 36-21 after allowing 4 runs or less 4 straight games

Chicago at St Louis, 2:15 ET
                          Wood: CHICAGO CUBS 47-87 against division opponents
                          Lackey: ST LOUIS 35-16 after 6 consecutive games versus division rivals

Milwaukee at San Francisco, 4:10 ET
                          Lohse: 8-1 TSR when the total is 7 or less
                          Bumgarner: 0-6 TSR in home games against NL Central opponents

LA Dodgers at San Diego Padres, 4:10 ET
                          Ruy: LA DODGERS 14-21 after allowing 4 runs or less 3 straight games
                          Stults: 21-14 TSR when the total is 7 or less

Colorado at Arizona, 4:10 ET
                          De La Rosa: 13-2 (+12.9 Units) against the money line in day games
                          Anderson: ARIZONA 17-30 after 3 or more consecutive home games

Miami at Atlanta, 5:10 ET
                          Eovaldi: MIAMI 19-11 against left-handed starters
                          Wood: 7-13 TSR when the total is 7 or less

NY Yankees at Toronto, 1:05 ET
                          McCarthy: NY YANKEES 32-17 after a game with a combined score of 4 runs or less
                          Happ: TORONTO 0-8 after shutting out a division rival

Minnesota at Baltimore, 1:35 ET
                          Nolasco: MINNESOTA 21-4 UNDER after having lost 4 of their last 5 games
                          Chen: BALTIMORE 41-36 after a win

Boston at Tampa Bay, 1:40 ET
                          Buchholz: 18-8 as a road underdog of +100 to +150
                          Cobb: TAMPA BAY 13-18 after a win by 4 runs or more

Cleveland at Kansas City, 8:05 ET
                          House: CLEVELAND 25-14 UNDER against left-handed starters
                          Duffy: 11-1 UNDER in home games against division opponents

Detroit at Chicago White Sox, 2:10 ET
                          Porcello: DETROIT 9-1 in road games after scoring 8 runs or more
                          Quintana: 3-9 TSR in home games

Texas at Houston, 2:10 ET
                          Martinez: TEXAS 41-27 in road games against division opponents
                          Keuchel: 1-8 TSR when the money line is -100 to -150

Oakland at LA Angels, 3:35 ET
                          Kazmir: 45-29 TSR in day games
                          Shoemaker: LA ANGELS 26-13 UNDER in home games after a win

Washington at Seattle, 4:10 ET
                          Roark: WASHINGTON 17-38 as a road underdog of +100 to +150
                          Iwakuma: 22-13 TSR after a loss

TSR = Team Start Record

Comment

Thanks and good luck udog
                            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Thanks

MOD DOG

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...