Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday's Trends and Indexes - 8/4 (MLB, WNBA, CFL, Misc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RS170 View Post
    Hey Udog--I'm also wondering how Jerry Jones could ever have passed on Johnny 'Football' Manziel. Sellouts guaranteed for yrs--but---I'm not complaining---we got him!!!! Reports out of Berea suggest Johnny is doing better than they thought he would. Observers say he is unbelievably fast. Just hope Schanahan learns his lesson from coaching RG3, and doesn't overuse his running ability. Let the RB's do that.
    Mark my words, He is the most exciting thing to happen in Cleveland since the Jim Brown days of the 50's. --I don't think they should start him in the first game at Pitt though.
    I'm really anxious to see how he does. He's the kind of QB that can keep a defense guessing and on it's heels all day.

Well, I like the Tribe again tonight, RS. It's nervous time!!

They did well for me in that parlay day before yesterday! I think I'll do it again with them and the Rangers +1.5.

Comment

MLB

Monday, August 4

Cobb has been a road warrior for bettors

The Tampa Bay Rays will send Alex Cobb to the mound in Oakland to face the Athletics Monday, and the righty has been excellent on the road in recent outings.

Cobb has pitched the Rays to victory in those five-straight outings and has won each of those decisions those last five road starts. He's won starts at St. Louis, Minnesota, Detroit, Baltimore and Houston. He's 6-2 on the road this season, compared to just 1-4 in his home park.

The Rays are currently +131 underdogs at Oakland Monday.

Comment

Working...
      X