Memphis Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis Mafia

Have you posted your picks as of yet today. Very interested in comparing notes as I usually use your games as a persuasion. That's been a good thing. I'll keep checking the board but wanted to make sure I wasn't late. Help wanted!!!

TOSDA :

No I hadnt posted today and hadnt intended to , but I will be playing these in the NCAA :

E. Ill. - 1
    Houston - 3.5
    Fordham + 26.5
    S. Miss. + 11
    Siena - 7

I also am looking at the NBA , but later !

G.L.

***MMM****

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Thanks much, changed two of my thoughts. I read your post a couple of days ago about your puppy with a bloodline from P'S RAISING CAIN. I am from Houston and use to go to the track only when she was running. She held the track record for a long long time here. If you got a puppy with her bloodline, Congrats and come run in Houston. Much luck to you.

Comment

P`s Cain was a fine runner untill she broke her hock in her left rear heel but that doesnt diminish her results thru-out her track life. I used to run dogs down there but have trouble competing with the Gable Dodge kennels because of my travel expenses of getting to and fro .

And in closing the bloodlines I am trying to cross should produce some fine puppies , some of which I will be taking to the Nationals this year and see what the market will bear ?

G.L.

***MMM***
        " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Yu are certainly correct, the Gables get on the board a large majority of the time as well as the San Tan dogs. Gotta watch them no matter what their price is. Anyways, love the pups and thought it was cool that you have ties to one of Houston's Finest.. Look forward to more discussions and good luck tonight.

Comment

Hey MMM,

THANKS,for the kind words on your contest thread!!:cool:

I figured I'd give you my NCAA plays for Terrific Tuesday.
            BTW,I'm sure not giving any 6-0 nite Guarantees!!:D

memphis-3.5
            houston -3.5
            w.carl.+7
            fairfield -3
            se.mo.st.+1:eek:

2 leaners,Wake F.+5(buy 1pt)and Siena -7(being from Baltimore
            I can tell you Loyola SUCKS BIGTIME,25/26 strait L's):redfaced:

GL,tonite...RTF
            "Just Living the Dream"Go TERPS

Comment

Working...