Mighty Ducks +0.5 +155
    4-team +1516

bank it

Good Luck if you hit that 4-teamer that will be some nice bank. :D

Good Luck tonight
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

ok thank you homer

maybe i hit 3 of 4 and cover parlay loss...maybe i hit all four...i hit good parlays in bases 100-1 sometimes i get lucky...

silence

Comment

yeah ok

i get hot soon...you watch and see homer...

silence

Comment

Man

I really hope you win it trust me. I'm for everyone on this site to make money. Unless I'm on the otherside

Good Luck man. I wish you the best of luck
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

pull for me sunday ok

i predict panthers and patriots to go to superbowl before season begin and email friends before season kick off with my prediction...proof!!!!...cause carulina #2 in defense last year with good special teams and solid coach you see...and they only just need a little bit help on ofense so they get davis and dyson and ricky prole and then they got saints qb who played in eropean football and then they pick upped offensive line help too...they superbowl team i figure so 75-1 too high...maybe i get lucky homer just one more game and that will be good prediction...

i already go six for six over & under team futures also carolina over 7.5 wins...

so pull for me homer i get 35-1 back if pats win and 75-1 back if panthers win...maybe they both go that would be good i win either way...

silence

Comment

Man

that will be some nice cash. good luck man. Also you have a great shoot at getting both of them in. Hope you hit it man.
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

ok thank you

you good man homer you change your'e compossition so i do not feel bad cause mine not too good...you good man homer...i'll follow your picks but don't be t aginst mine cause i get hot soon...thanks homer...ok...

silence

Comment

lakers

plus i couldn't get on computer other day i love lakers over hawks and hawks under 93.0 easy winners...no way lakers gonna let sorry atlannta offense score any point cause lakers give up too many last couple games and they at home to make a point!!!

sorry to board i couldn't get by libary to post pix easy 2-0 winners lakers shut them down!!!

silence

Comment

Working...
                  X