Saturday MLB selections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday MLB selections

Shitty 1-3 day yesterday. I apologize for anyone who tailed the picks. FTR, if you ever feel the need to come in my thread and tell me those picks fucking sucked and what the hell were you thinking??

If you tailed them, feel free to bash the fuck out of me, I understand and it won't bother me. I likely will deserve it!

Today

STRAIGHT BET Jul 19 MLB [906] WAS NATIONALS -130 [Action] 130.00 USD / 100.00 USD Remove
    STRAIGHT BET Jul 19 MLB [927] BAL ORIOLES +130 [Action] 100.00 USD / 130.00 USD Remove

The Nats: Most of my logic is more on the fact that I don't like the Brewers today more than I'm in love with the Nats. The Brewers offense has been missing pretty much all month. I know they scored last night but they haven't produced any back to back games. They have only scored more than 4 runs 3 times this month, and 2 of those games they still lost. I don't think they have it in them to score more than 3-4 today and does anyone trust Brewer pitching?? It's a small number to lay for the Nats at home and I love this game.

Baltimore: Manny Machado is finally starting to play like the O's had hoped for since he came off the DL. That adds one more potent bat to their lineup. Tough to go against the A's even much less for a small dog price tag but I do not believe in Hammel at ALL. His last 6 starts vs the NL were solid but he didn't face the same type of hitters he will see today. I realize this isn't Hammels first time seeing American League hitters, but there is a reason why he was more successful in the National league. I can't see him lasting past the 5th maybe the 6th inning and i believe he gives up 4-5 runs. Like the O's to win a close one.

Best of luck on all your wagers
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]
Working...
X