Wednesday MLB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday MLB

Been a while since I posted any threads here, hope to contribute to the forum today.

Couple of prop bets, I guess that is what you call these types of wagers.

Starting pitcher with most innings pitched:

11918 Take De La Rosa +2 -135 vs Sale (Game is Boston v Chicago W Sox)
    11928 Take Norris pick +110 vs Fister (Game is Baltimore v Washington)

De La Rosa is in his last 4 games has given up a combined 4 total runs, I look for more of the same today and believe that he loses the game but will win the +2 inning difference between him and Sale. He can go deep into the game and its not like the Redsuxs have a lot of options coming out of the bull pen.

I like Norris to outlast Fister mainly because I think Fister gets lit up today forcing them to pull him early.

Regular MLB Wagers:

916 Cleveland -125
    917 Chicago W Sox -120
    928 Baltimore -120

Like Cleveland based on McCarthy starting today for the Yanks. McCarthy recently has faced the likes of non hitting bums like Atlanta(.252), Houston (.249), San Fran. (.243), and doormat San Diego (.224). He faces a much more difficult lineup today going against the Indians. (.275). He wont get any bunnies coming from this lineup, I look for him to surrender several runs early and get hit hard as he is welcomed to the AL.

Like the W Sox based on...........well, the Redsux are just plain shit. They cant hit, they cant pitch, they cant win. This team struggles to score runs even when they face a pitcher who is dreadful, and today they get Sale fresh off of a snubbing of going to the All Star game. De La Rosa will battle for several innings keeping the Redsox in it, but he cant score runs, and his offense cant score them either. Game has the makings for a 3-1 W Sox win, sad for De La Rosa that he is on a bottom feeder cuz he has pitched well.

Like Baltimore based on my belief that Fister is going to struggle with the O's top 4 hitters, I think Markakis, Jones, Cruz, and Machado(who has been hot lately) will have no issues hitting Fister and constantly make him deal with base runners.

These are simply just my opinions, I am sure someone can make a case for the opposite side in everyone of my wagers.

Best of luck today on all your wagers
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Good Luck JC!

The Red Sox do SUCK. Hard to watch right now!

Comment

Good luck JC

Comment

Working...
        X