34-22 (+81 units)

10* 7-0
    7* 0-1
    5* 4-1
    4* 11-9
    3* 10-10
    2* 2-1

todays plays---->nothing big tonight, but some little plays

3*Kentucky - Miss state Under 133.5---->kentucky will usually play to the tempo of their opponent and mississppi state would like to keep this game in the 50's if possible.........i see a close game in the high 50's or mid 60's

4* Fordham (+26.5) vs. St. josephs---------->fordham is not that bad and i do not think st. josephs cares too muc here.....this is the 4th time i have used this theory in a game........although i am not s 'system player', i guess i have started my own "undefeated team system" whereby you bet against the undefeated team which is less inspired and only wants the conference W (i used it last night with notre dame, the night before with drake, so lets try it again).......i increased this star play as i wrote the analysis

2*college of charleston (-4) vs. UNC Greensboro---->gotta about 3 or 4 points of line value , probably because wisconsin blew c of c out

2* Texas (-4) vs. Wake Forest---->like all 2* plays, just a feeling, although i am in love with wake forest and that point guard paul

sorry

i must be drunk and stoned today
    i meant 4 plays

i forgot to say good luck to y'all

and most of all, thanks for all the support on the last thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you all are awesome

b

Comment

GL w/ the plays shorty!
      BEHIND EVERY GAMBLING MAN'S FAILURE STANDS A WOMAN

Comment

Great Day

Shorty, good work yesterday...

Keep it up.

Comment

I love the KU/MSU under play pounding that hard this evening!

Comment

Hey shorty3830

What is this shit? No 10* guaranteed GOY. You slacking man!!!

Just kidding! Great selections. Thanks for sharing the wealth!!!! That's what makes this place GREAT!

Comment

Good Luck tonight man.
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good luck shorty keep it up.

Comment

Good luck tonight, I'm on three of them myself!

Good luck,
                  John

Comment

lucky again

boy was that a lucky way to end up 2-2 for the night........i continue to be no better than 50% on my plays 4* an under......it is frustrating but at least we didn't lose

how about that fordham pick?? genius!!!!!!!!!!

until tomorrow
                    b

Comment

How do you figure we didn't lose? -6* vs. +5* adds up to a negative number, not even counting the vig!

GL tonight, but a losing night is a losing night. Let's call a spade a spade.

Comment

heleanth

my bad..........i guess i meant not lose recordwise, for me, i did lose 2.3 units and i reflect that in my unit play.......

i guess i was so prepared to lose the kentucky game too , i posted it that way, sorry

b

Comment

That is true. I have had an occasional small losing night where I felt like I was a big winner!!

GL tonight and thanks for posting.

Comment

Working...
                          X