Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we get rid of this cole trickle guy!!!!!!! if anyone else agrees please reply

My thoughts on him can be found in the "Truce" thread.
    The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

frazer43 & bigjimt

I try never to let things get under my skin , but there are times I fail in this no matter how hard I try . I for one hope he comes to his senses and learns from his outburst ( being a mother ) and was also wanting him to delete his post before Monte saw it ???

But we are all here to entertain and learn from our fellow man ( or woman ) and let us not lose sight of this .

bigjimt , I get up that way a few times a year because of Irish clients ( kinda half way for us both ) and want to extend my wishes of taking you up on your invitation but you have to promise me one thing , you will keep the lushes off of me

O O

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
      " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

You all know my opinion of this guy.

And with that said I'm done talking about him.

Just remember I'm a "Bastard" in his words.

Which is funny. My dad is still alive and raised me. So I honestly don't know how I can be :confused: :confused: :confused:

Anyway Good Luck tonight and hope we all can win some money :D :D
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

If i had the power he would be banned and banned again the second he comes back with a new name. No more apologizes those are done just get rid of him. Unfortunately i don't have that option, BC will have to take action.

Comment

wayne :

By locking the tread , I think I just heard the axe fall !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
            " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

If BC bans him he'll come back again and again. There's a simple solution. Don't respond to his threads. As soon as he posted under a new name other members and myself sniffed out it was dingle.berry.

I've been tempted to reply but I've refrained.

Comment

He's been banned

Comment

Working...
                X