Super Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Tuesday

Haven't posted CBB in a bit b/c of the NFL playoffs and b/c last night I just followed a couple of the better handicappers here. Tonight I am going to start rating my plays by units and keep records. I get from the consenus around here that is what people want and it helps me.

1 unit Plays

Iowa PK Minnesota..............Iowa is 1-3 on the road this year and Minnesota is 8-1 at home. However if you look a little closer you see that Minnesota has yet to play a quality team at home and has not covered in the last 4 against cupcakes.

Texas -3 Wake.........I will always play against a higher ranked team getting points. More of a system play.

2 unit Play

Kentucky -1 Mississippi St............Mississippi St. is undefeated but Kentucky is the vastly superior team. Mississippi St. has yet to play a team as good as Kentucky, and Kentucky seems to be hitting their stride. Kentucky should be able to hold on and beat Mississippi St. in this SEC battle.

Good Luck!!!

Collapse ruins what could have been

Went 2-0 in 1 units play but Kentucky had to blow the 2 unit play by deciding not to rebound for the last 6 or 7 minutes to only win by one!!!! By the time I got it here at 7PM the local had it at 1 1/2, and I couldn't buy the half!!!!! Needles to say I am furious.......................:angryfire

Comment

Good Picks for the Night!!!

Iowa -- Winner

Texas -- Winner

Kentucky -- Push

Very good selections -- do you have any suugesstions in CBB for up coming games??

Comment

Working...
      X