Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday's Trends and Indexes - 6/28 (MLB, WNBA, CFL, Misc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday's Trends and Indexes - 6/28 (MLB, WNBA, CFL, Misc.)

Trends and Indexes

Saturday, June 28

Good Luck on day #179 of 2014!

At this time, the sports menu in this thread consists of MLB, WNBA and CFL until their seasons are played out. Also, general sports news and notes will be posted.

NOTE:
    As information becomes available, we will attempt to post the trends and indexes as soon as possible.
    Information is posted from what we believe are reliable sources.
    Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the posting member or BettorsChat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchup Links

MLB Matchups

MLB Previews

MLB Hot or Not

MLB Umpires

MLB Trends

MLB Weather

CFL Matchups

CFL Stats Center

CFL Hot or Not

CFL Trends

CFL News and Weather

NASCAR Schedules

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armadillo: Saturday's six-pack

-- 15 of 44 undergraduates who came out of college early went undrafted by the NBA Thursday which is pretty sad. Who advises these kids?

-- NBA is interested in pushing its draft back, which would change the summer league schedule but would give teams downtime after the playoffs.

-- UCLA poached guard Jon Octeus (13.4 ppg LY) from Colorado State; he is eligible for his last year right away since he's already got his degree.

-- It takes 13 minutes for the retractable dome to open at Marlins' Park.

-- Reds signed Cuban reliever Raisel Iglesias to a 7-year, $27M contract.

-- Nationals-Cubs have a scheduled twinbill Saturday, because of a parade Sunday near Wrigley Field that would make having a game there a logistical nightmare. It is the first scheduled doubleheader at Wrigley since 1983.

Armadillo: Saturday's List of 13: Clearing out a cluttered mind.......

13) Congrats to Vanderbilt on its first-ever national championship in men’s sports; David Price/Sonny Gray are Vandy alums. School gets batted around enough during football season; good to see them have this success.

12) There have been 34 games this season where they starting pitcher has induced 20+ swings/misses; Samardzija/Tanaka lead MLB with three such games each. Braves were victims in five of those 34 games.

11) A's closer Sean Doolittle has one walk, 55 strikeouts in 38 IP this season. He did not become a pitcher until three years ago, he had been a first baseman.

10) For what its worth, Houston Rockets got more for Omar Asik than Knicks got for Tyson Chandler.

9) Tracy Henderson (11.7 ppg LY) transfers from West Virginia to NC State. You wonder why West Virginia has lost so many players the last couple years; seems like they have a new team every year now, ever since De’Sean Butler left.

8) Justin Martin (also 11.7 ppg LY) transfers from Xavier to SMU, where he’ll have one year left but can play immediately, since he graduated from Xavier. Mustangs are being highly touted for this coming season.

7) Eldrick Woods missed his 10th career cut at the Quicken Loans tournament in Washington DC; he was placating a new sponsor by playing when he isn't ready to play in a tournament yet. Curious to see if he plays again before the British Open.

6) Couple years ago, I remember sitting at the NBA Summer League, about 20 feet from Aaron Afflalo and the owner/GM and some execs of the Denver Nuggets; three weeks later, Denver traded Afflalo away. Now Denver has re-acquired him for Evan Fournier and a 2nd round draft pick. GM who made the first trade is now in Toronto, which may explain some things.

5) Quin Snyder is the new coach of the Utah Jazz; two of his five assistant coaches have experience coaching in the D-League, where Snyder was also once a coach. Developing players once they turn pro is so much more important than it used to be, with so many players leaving school early, most of them too early.

Look at how the Spurs helped Kawhi Leonard become a quality shooter; he couldn’t throw it in the ocean in college (25% from arc in college; 37% in NBA).

4) November 21-22 in Brooklyn, pretty good hoop twinbill. UNLV-Stanford, then Duke-Temple is the first night’s card. Weird for two west coast schools to come so far to play each other, but those are the pairings.

3) Since 1976, Magic Johnson is the only player picked first in the NBA Draft to win an NBA championship as a rookie, and he also won the college title his last year at Michigan State.

2) Red Sox lost Jake Peavy’s last six road starts; Boston has led after five innings of play in only ten of its 41 road games.

1) Tim Lincecum no-hit the Padres twice in 11 months; last year’s Padres were a much better hitting team than this anemic group.

Lincecum walked four, struck out 13 LY, throwing 148 pitches. He walked one, struck out six Wednesday, throwing 113 pitches.

He induced 29 swings/misses LY, only 14 this year, as Padres put 21 balls in play (14 LY) but all were caught by the Giants.

Like we said Thursday, he is the first pitcher in 104 years to no-hit the same team twice, which is really a surprising fact.

Saturday's List #2: Thoughts on the NBA Draft..........

13) Its almost like the NBA Draft should be held after the free agency period, when teams have a better idea of what their core is going to look like. I mean, fact of the matter is where Lebron-Love-Anthony-Wade wind up is going to shape this league a hell of a lot more than any player that was picked Thursday night.

12) Zach LaVine was picked six slots ahead of Gary Harris, which infers that Minnesota's personnel guys don't watch game tape. Too many NBA teams draft based on potential, rather than production. LaVine scored 9.4 ppg in college last year; he can jump very high, but can he play? The fact that he seemed distraught when Minnesota picked him doesn't help matters either.

11) Chicago traded for Doug McDermott, who gives the Bulls scoring punch.

10) My friend Joe in Philly tells me that 76er fans in Philly are delighted with the Joel Embiid pick; they wouldn't have been happy with Dante Exum. I'm liking Philly trading for Dario Saric, but he won't be here for two years.

9) Myself, I'm really nervous for Embiid; he didn't finish his college season with a bad back, then broke his foot this spring and is rumored to have soft bones, whatever that means. I'm old enough to remember Sam Bowie, who was infamously drafted ahead of Michael Jordan. This might not turn out well.

8) Lakers drafted Julius Randle, who reminds some of Zach Randolph; he can do a lot of interviews with GQ now that he'll be living in Tinseltown.

7) It almost seems like ESPN doesn't take the draft seriously when it puts wiseguy Bill Simmons on its draft coverage; Rece Davis and Jay Bilas are fine, but how about having someone on the panel who has actually drafted players? Would this be such a difficult thing, to put an out of work GM on camera?

6) When did bow ties come back into style? Can't think this is a good thing.

5) 7-foot-2 Walter Tavares, who didn't own sneakers until five years ago, much less play basketball, was drafted in the second round by Atlanta. He's not a great athlete, he doesn't know much about the game, he's a good shot blocker and a pretty good rebounder in the Spanish League, but he is a project. I would've gone for 7-5 Sim Bhullar from New Mexico State, who has two years of college under his belt.

4) Orlando took Aaron Gordon with the 4th pick; he shot 42.2% from the foul line, on 180 attempts last year. I'm a 54-year old non-athlete who could go to the playground right now in the middle of the night in my sandals and make more than 42% from the foul line. Work on your skills kids. Shooting is a skill.

3) Wednesday night, former Baylor guard Pierre Jackson was playing in a summer league game at a middle school in Las Vegas; last night, he was traded to the 76ers, where he figures to make their roster. Jackson was a stellar college player who was bouncing around the D-League before his big break last night.

2) I feel bad for kids who come out of school early, then aren't picked, a kid like Khem Birch at UNLV, for instance. Who advises these kids? Now they're thrown into the D-League or go to Europe and they're a longshot to make the NBA, when they could've stayed in college and worked on their games more and improved.

1) On the other hand, it can be a blessing in disguise not to get drafted, since it gives you a chance to land on a summer league team with a franchise that needs your particular skills. I'll be in Las Vegas next month for part of the NBA Summer League, guys playing for their basketball lives. Highly competitive, very interesting to see.

Comment

Kentucky possible gateway to Chase

The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series will host just their fourth race at Kentucky Speedway Saturday night.

In the previous three races, the Quaker State 400 -- presented by Advance Auto Parts -- has produced three different race winners and three different pole sitters (2011 pole sitter set by rule book for inclement weather).

That leads a trend that Saturday night's event could be an open-gate for any team or driver to race their way into the 2014 Chase.

In a sense, it's hard to believe that not one team or driver for that matter has stood out and called Kentucky Speedway their own. Before being placed on the NSCS schedule in 2011, the track was the No. 1 facility utilized by teams to test for their intermediate program.

Hendrick Motorsports with drivers Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon Jimmie Johnson and Kasey Kahne are considered pre-race-favorites, considering the amount of success that HMS has achieved over the past month, including five consecutive wins with three different drivers. Last week, their dominance in Victory Lane was stopped by Roush Fenway Racing's Carl Edwards at Sonoma (Calif.) Raceway, but Hendrick Motorsports still took two of the top-three spots and put all four entries inside the top seven.

Still, there are plenty in the field that feel that they too can win at the 1.5-mile speedway. Joey Logano is searching for his third win of the season, at a track where he maneuvered three NASCAR Nationwide Series. Kyle Busch is also in a similar boat, with two wins in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, including last night's UNOH 225, but how about someone like Clint Bowyer? He nearly won last year's race and enters the 17th race of the year winless.

"I'm really looking forward to getting back here -- we ran second here last race. More importantly, hungry for a win," said Bowyer. "This is a fun race track. It is a challenge to get through those bumps in the corners, but that's an opportunity. You have to be able to pounce on opportunities right now in the situation we're in, but I do believe we're finally poised for a win."

Johnson Visits Oval Office

Reining NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion Jimmie Johnson made a pit stop Wednesday at the White House in Washington, D.C. to meet with President Barack Obama to be honored for his championship achievements last season.

Johnson received many accolades from the Commander-in-Chief, even referring to him as the "Michael Jordan" of NASCAR. Furthermore, President Obama also noted that Johnson's role model presence expands outside the racing circle, saying, "These days we've got a lot of kids all across the country who want to be like Jimmie, and why shouldn't they?"

For Johnson, who's visited the White House more than a half a dozen times, reflected on his most recent experience, which was seemingly more meaningful than others, as he was joined by team owner Rick Hendrick, crew chief Chad Knaus and members of his No. 48 team.

"Of course it was a huge honor for myself and the team," Johnson said. "The fact that I was able to be there with my teammates to experience the tour and those few minutes that we had with the President, was great. Honestly, we've moved on from the 2013 season and are heavy into the 2014 season, so it was a nice opportunity to reflect back and to bring back those memories and feelings of accomplishment and to share that with my crew guys. Mr. Hendrick was there, of course, and Chad (Knaus, crew chief) for the first time after all these years. It was just an awesome experience. To look out into the audience and see my daughter there and my wife, it was just a very cool experience."

But, what about that moment that stood out to Johnson as he listened to the President?

"It was a surreal moment standing on stage next to him and hearing him reference or compare me to Michael Jordan, with the six championships I assume is where he was going with that, and hear our foundation (Jimmie Johnson Foundation) mentioned and all the hard work that we've put in there," said Johnson. "I didn't know what his speech would be. But to hear him go through and articulate with great detail, the things that we've accomplished as a team on and off the track and what the foundation has done, I sat there with goose bumps, head to toe just hearing all that stuff. It was pretty neat."

Gaughan's First Nationwide Win (Finally) Sinking In

It never crossed Brendan Gaughan's mind if he would win again in NASCAR, but after a 10-year drought, the mind began to wander. All that wondering, thinking and stressing though (finally) came to an end nearly a week ago in Road America (Wisc.), when Gaughan recorded his first career NASCAR Nationwide Series win in dramatic fashion in the Gardner Denver 200.

Gaughan, considered one of the liveliest and fan-favorite drivers in the sport is still riding cloud nine entering Friday night's John R. Elliott HERO Campaign 300 presented by Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over.

"It's been a long time since I've got a win and it's been documented greatly by many, many places, it's one of those things where I always said when I got back to Victory Lane, I understood the difference between when I was 28 years old and when I'm 38 years old, but I appreciate it very much, I appreciate all the words and all the support that fans, friends, people you didn't know were friends, people that hated you," Gaughan said. "All the kind words have been really overwhelming, I've taken it all in and appreciate every bit of it. I think the best congratulations I got (though) was from my father (Michael) who reminded me that even a blind squirrel finds a nut some days."

While some were surprised by Gaughan's triumph on a road course, the obvious improvement in ECR power, as well as new chassis' in recent NASCAR Nationwide Series races has bode well for the organization and leaves the Welcome, North Carolina organization on a hot streak, winning the last two races at Michigan International Speedway and Road America respectively.

"We've been talking about it for a few weeks now," Gaughan said. "We've rolled out a brand new generation of our chassis and bodies, I have the race car that raced Charlotte, which is a kind-of hybrid of our new technology, but it was very good. We expect great things when we come to a place like this and now we're starting to prove it, we're on a two game winning streak here with Paul Menard at Michigan and myself at Road America, so we would love to keep that steak alive.

"This statistically I think is one of my best tracks in NASCAR, so I'm coming in here with very, very high expectations. Our race team is starting to feel good. The goal is to come in here and be like I always am. Be the same guy, drive the hell out of the racecar, give Shane Wilson (crew chief) the feedback, try to make it better and have the confidence in the equipment that I've always have, but now I have a little more confidence in myself. I would love to get it done on an oval again."

Comment

Keselowski sets qualifying record at Kentucky

With a track record Friday at Kentucky Speedway, Brad Keselowski became the fourth different Coors Light Pole Award winner at the 1.5-mile track in advance of Saturday night's Quaker State 400 presented by Advance Auto Parts.

Turning a lap of 188.791 mph, Keselowski in his No. 2 Ford Fusion knocked Team Penske teammate Joey Logano from the top spot with under three minutes remaining in the final five-minute session. The previous track record set by Dale Earnhardt Jr. in 2013 at 183.636 mph was beaten by 23 drivers.

Keselowski won his third Sprint Cup pole of the season. The 30-year old has already matched his career total coming into this season. Team Penske also secured its third joint front-row start of the season. The 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion also won the event in his championship season after starting eighth.

Earlier Friday, Keselowski also captured his 15th career pole in the Nationwide Series.

"The last few years we've been awful in qualifying, so Yin and Yang, it's balancing back out," Keselowski said. "It's a huge morale booster for us and we've got to make it count on race day. Qualifying is great, but on Monday nobody talks about who won the pole -- they talk about who won the race. We want to be that guy."

Logano, who paced both the first and second knockout sessions, made a last-minute effort to bump Keselowski but came up nearly two-tenths short for his fourth second starting spot of the year.

"We won the first two sessions and I'm like, 'Man, isn't it going to rain?'" Logano said. "It didn't rain and we came in second. ... We keep winning the wrong session."

Hendrick Motorsports' Jeff Gordon was third, followed by Joe Gibbs Racing's Denny Hamlin and Stewart-Haas Racing's Kevin Harvick in the top five.

Despite ending up on the inside of row two for the race, Gordon was extremely satisfied with his qualifying effort.

"Oh, my gosh, you never want to be satisfied unless you are on the pole or in Victory Lane, but this sort of feels like a victory for me because that first run was not pretty," Gordon said. "I don't know the car just didn't do what I wanted it to do. That was a pretty wild session for the Drive to End Hunger Chevrolet, but those last two or three runs were just so solid. That is a great place to start this race."

Kyle Larson was sixth. Ryan Newman, Jamie McMurray, Kurt Busch, Danica Patrick, Clint Bowyer and Paul Menard comprised the remainder of the top 12.

Jimmie Johnson in his No. 48 Chevrolet went out late and bumped himself inside the top 24, but a rally by Carl Edwards knocked the reigning champion to 25th.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. posted only the 29th quickest lap overall in his No. 88 Chevrolet after three runs.

Comment

WNBA

Dunkel

Los Angeles at Tulsa
          The Sparks head to Tulsa tonight following a 65-57 win over Seattle on Tuesday. LA is the pick (-1) according to Dunkel, which has the Sparks favored by 3. Dunkel Pick: Los Angeles (-1). Here are all of today's WNBA picks.

SATURDAY, JUNE 28

Game 601-602: Los Angeles at Tulsa (6:00 p.m. EST)

Dunkel Ratings: Los Angeles 112.798; Tulsa 119.738
          Dunkel Line & Total: Los Angeles by 3; 164
          Vegas Line & Total: Los Angeles by 1; 159 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: Los Angeles (-1); Over

WNBA
          Long Sheet

Saturday, June 28

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOS ANGELES (5 - 8) at TULSA (6 - 7) - 6/28/2014, 6:05 PM
          Top Trends for this game.
          LOS ANGELES is 19-31 ATS (-15.1 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
          LOS ANGELES is 16-27 ATS (-13.7 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
          LOS ANGELES is 5-13 ATS (-9.3 Units) in June games over the last 2 seasons.
          LOS ANGELES is 4-12 ATS (-9.2 Units) when playing with 3 or more days rest over the last 2 seasons.
          LOS ANGELES is 10-23 ATS (-15.3 Units) after a division game over the last 2 seasons.
          LOS ANGELES is 6-16 ATS (-11.6 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.
          TULSA is 10-3 ATS (+6.7 Units) in all games this season.
          TULSA is 9-2 ATS (+6.8 Units) as an underdog this season.
          TULSA is 12-3 ATS (+8.7 Units) in a home game where where the total is greater than or equal to 150 over the last 2 seasons.
          TULSA is 14-5 ATS (+8.5 Units) in June games over the last 2 seasons.
          TULSA is 10-3 ATS (+6.7 Units) in May, June, or July games this season.
          TULSA is 13-5 ATS (+7.5 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 77+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
          TULSA is 8-2 against the spread versus LOS ANGELES over the last 3 seasons
          LOS ANGELES is 7-4 straight up against TULSA over the last 3 seasons
          7 of 11 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

WNBA

Saturday, June 28

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Trend Report
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6:00 PM
          LOS ANGELES vs. TULSA
          Los Angeles is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
          Los Angeles is 2-15-2 ATS in its last 19 games when playing Tulsa
          Tulsa is 5-15 SU in its last 20 games when playing Los Angeles
          The total has gone OVER in 7 of Tulsa's last 10 games when playing Los Angeles

Comment

CFL
            Dunkel

Montreal at Calgary
            The Alouettes head to Calgary today to open the regular season and come into the contest with a 5-0 ATS record in their last 5 road games. Montreal is the pick (+8) according to Dunkel, which has the Stampeders favored by only 4. Dunkel Pick: Montreal (+8). Here are all of this week's CFL picks.

SATURDAY, JUNE 28

Game 323-324: Montreal at Calgary (3:00 p.m. EST)

Dunkel Ratings: Montreal 116.447; Calgary 121.075
            Dunkel Line: Calgary by 4 1/2; 50
            Vegas Line: Calgary by 8; 54
            Dunkel Pick: Montreal (+8); Under

Game 325-326: Edmonton at BC (6:00 p.m. EST)
            Dunkel Ratings: Edmonton 116.575; BC 117.075
            Dunkel Line: BC by 1; 48
            Vegas Line: BC by 7 1/2; 52
            Dunkel Pick: Edmonton (+7 1/2); Under

SUNDAY, JUNE 29

Game 327-328: Hamilton at Saskatchewan (7:00 p.m. EST)

Dunkel Ratings: Hamilton 117.075; Saskatchewan 119.947
            Dunkel Line: Saskatchewan by 3; 58
            Vegas Line: Saskatchewan by 5 1/2; 54 1/2
            Dunkel Pick: Hamilton (+5 1/2); Over

CFL
            Long Sheet

Week 1

Saturday, June 28

MONTREAL (8 - 11) at CALGARY (14 - 5) - 6/28/2014, 3:05 PM
            There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

CALGARY is 4-0 against the spread versus MONTREAL over the last 3 seasons
            CALGARY is 3-1 straight up against MONTREAL over the last 3 seasons
            2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

EDMONTON (4 - 14) at BRITISH COLUMBIA (11 - 8) - 6/28/2014, 6:05 PM
            There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

BRITISH COLUMBIA is 4-2 against the spread versus EDMONTON over the last 3 seasons
            BRITISH COLUMBIA is 5-1 straight up against EDMONTON over the last 3 seasons
            3 of 6 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Sunday, June 29

HAMILTON (12 - 9) at SASKATCHEWAN (14 - 7) - 6/29/2014, 7:05 PM
            SASKATCHEWAN is 60-40 ATS (+16.0 Units) when playing on a Sunday since 1996.
            HAMILTON is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) as a road underdog of 3.5 to 7 points over the last 3 seasons.

SASKATCHEWAN is 4-1 against the spread versus HAMILTON over the last 3 seasons
            SASKATCHEWAN is 4-1 straight up against HAMILTON over the last 3 seasons
            3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

CFL
            Armadillo's Write-Up

Week 1

Not lot of information to go on yet, but we've got some info look at, as the CFL kicks off its season this weekend:

Montreal (0-0) @ Calgary (0-0)-- Montreal was 7-2 vs spread on road this year, but that was with CFL legend Calvillo (now retired) at QB. Stampeders won five of last six series games, sweeping the series LY, 22-14/38-27; Alouettes lost their last four visits here by 25-7-28-11 points. Six of last eight series games went over total, including six of last seven played here. Six of nine Calgary home games LY went over the total.

Edmonton (0-0) @ BCLions (0-0)-- Lions' QB Lulay (shoulder) isn't expected to play in this opener. British Columbia won eight of last nine series games, with last five wins by average score of 26-18 (4-1 vs spread). Eskimos lost six of last seven visits here, dropping last three by 20-10-14 points. Three of last four series games went over total. Edmonton is just 11-25 SU the last two years, but went 6-3 vs spread on road LY.

Hamilton (0-0) @ Saskatchewan (0-0)-- Rematch of LY's Grey Cup game that Roughriders won 45-23 (-7) on this field; Riders won seven of last nine series games, winning all three last year by 37-12-22 points (3-0 vs spread). TiCats are 1-11 in last dozen visits here, losing last two 37-0/45-23. Five of their last seven visits here went over the total. Riders won Grey Cup LY after going 3-6 in second half of regular season- they covered four of last five vs TiCats.

CFL

Week 1

Trend Report

Saturday, June 28

3:00 PM
            MONTREAL vs. CALGARY
            The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Montreal's last 8 games on the road
            Montreal is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
            The total has gone OVER in 6 of Calgary's last 8 games when playing Montreal
            Calgary is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Montreal

6:00 PM
            EDMONTON vs. BRITISH COLUMBIA
            Edmonton is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against British Columbia
            The total has gone OVER in 11 of Edmonton's last 15 games
            The total has gone UNDER in 5 of British Columbia's last 7 games at home
            British Columbia is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games at home

Sunday, June 29

7:00 PM
            HAMILTON vs. SASKATCHEWAN
            Hamilton is 1-13 SU in its last 14 games when playing on the road against Saskatchewan
            The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Hamilton's last 9 games
            The total has gone OVER in 5 of Saskatchewan's last 7 games when playing at home against Hamilton
            The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Saskatchewan's last 10 games

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

MLB
              Dunkel

NY Mets at Pittsburgh
              After dropping the first two games of the series, the Mets look to bounce back and come into tonight's contest with a 4-1 record in Jon Niese's last 5 starts against the Pirates. New York is the pick (+150) according to Dunkel, which has the Mets favored by 1. Dunkel Pick: NY Mets (+150). Here are all of today's MLB picks.

SATURDAY, JUNE 28

Game 951-952: Washington at Chicago Cubs (1:05 p.m. EST)

Dunkel Ratings: Washington (Gonzalez) 14.686; Cubs (Beeler) 15.709
              Dunkel Line: Chicago Cubs by 1; 7
              Vegas Line: Washington (-160); No Run Total
              Dunkel Pick: Chicago Cubs (+140); N/A

Game 953-954: Washington at Chicago Cubs (7:15 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Washington (Treinen) 17.373; Cubs (Samardzija) 15.766
              Dunkel Line: Washington by 1 1/2; 9
              Vegas Line: Chicago Cubs (-130); No Run Total
              Dunkel Pick: Washington (+110); N/A

Game 955-956: Atlanta at Philadelphia (2:05 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Atlanta (Santana) 16.259; Philadelphia (Hernandez) 14.690
              Dunkel Line: Atlanta by 1 1/2; 7
              Vegas Line: Atlanta (-125); 8
              Dunkel Pick: Atlanta (-125); Under

Game 957-958: Atlanta at Philadelphia (7:15 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Atlanta (Hale) 13.797; Philadelphia (O'Sullivan) 14.615
              Dunkel Line: Philadelphia by 1; 9
              Vegas Line: Atlanta (-130); 8 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (+110); Over

Game 959-960: NY Mets at Pittsburgh (4:05 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: NY Mets (Niese) 15.240; Pittsburgh (Cole) 14.072
              Dunkel Line: NY Mets by 1; 9
              Vegas Line: Pittsburgh (-170); 7 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: NY Mets (+150); Over

Game 961-962: Colorado at Milwaukee (4:10 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Colorado (Chacin) 16.071; Milwaukee (Garza) 17.709
              Dunkel Line: Milwaukee by 1 1/2; 8
              Vegas Line: Milwaukee (-170); 9
              Dunkel Pick: Milwaukee (-170); Under

Game 963-964: St. Louis at LA Dodgers (7:15 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: St. Louis (Lynn) 16.571; LA Dodgers (Greinke) 15.422
              Dunkel Line: St. Louis by 1; 8
              Vegas Line: LA Dodgers (-160); 6 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (+140); Over

Game 965-966: Cincinnati at San Francisco (10:05 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Cincinnati (Simon) 14.373; San Francisco (Cain) 16.330
              Dunkel Line: San Francisco by 2; 6
              Vegas Line: San Francisco (-120); 7
              Dunkel Pick: San Francisco (-120); Under

Game 967-968: Arizona at San Diego (10:10 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Arizona (Collmenter) 15.844; San Diego (Stults) 14.170
              Dunkel Line: Arizona by 1 1/2; 6
              Vegas Line: Arizona (-125); 7
              Dunkel Pick: Arizona (-125); Under

Game 969-970: Chicago White Sox at Toronto (1:07 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: White Sox (Sale) 15.803; Toronto (Stroman) 17.144
              Dunkel Line: Toronto by 1 1/2; 9
              Vegas Line: Chicago White Sox (-115); 7 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: Toronto (-105); Over

Game 971-972: LA Angels at Kansas City (2:10 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: LA Angels (Santiago) 15.714; Kansas City (Ventura) 14.333
              Dunkel Line: LA Angels by 1 1/2; 9
              Vegas Line: Kansas City (-130); 8 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: LA Angels (+110); Over

Game 973-974: Minnesota at Texas (4:05 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Minnesota (Hughes) 15.449; Texas (Darvish) 18.398
              Dunkel Line: Texas by 3; 7
              Vegas Line: Texas (-180); 8
              Dunkel Pick: Texas (-180); Under

Game 975-976: Tampa Bay at Baltimore (4:05 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Tampa Bay (Bedard) 15.947 Baltimore (Chen) 14.999
              Dunkel Line: Tampa Bay by 1; 7
              Vegas Line: Baltimore (-130); 8 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: Tampa Bay (+110); Under

Game 977-978: Detroit at Houston (4:10 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Detroit (Scherzer) 14.783; Houston (Oberholtzer) 15.854
              Dunkel Line: Houston by 1; 9
              Vegas Line: Detroit (-135); 7 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: Houston (+115); Over

Game 979-980: Boston at NY Yankees (7:15 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Boston (Lester) 14.958; NY Yankees (Tanaka) 17.253
              Dunkel Line: NY Yankees by 2 1/2; 6
              Vegas Line: NY Yankees (-170); 7
              Dunkel Pick: NY Yankees (-170); Under

Game 981-982: Cleveland at Seattle (10:10 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Cleveland (Tomlin) 16.604; Seattle (Elias) 15.182
              Dunkel Line: Cleveland by 1 1/2; 9
              Vegas Line: Seattle (-135); 7 1/2
              Dunkel Pick: Cleveland (+115); Over

Game 983-984: Oakland at Miami (4:10 p.m. EST)
              Dunkel Ratings: Oakland (Gray) 15.714; Miami (Eovaldi) 14.347
              Dunkel Line: Oakland by 1 1/2; 6
              Vegas Line: Oakland (-150); 7
              Dunkel Pick: Oakland (-150); Under

Comment

MLB
                Armadillo's Write-Up

Saturday, June 28

Nationals-Cubs
                Gonzalez is 1-0, 3.27 in two starts since coming off the DL. Treinen is 0-3, 3.74 in four starts this season.
                Beeler is making MLB debut; he is 5-3, 4.03 in his ten AAA starts. Samardzija is 0-1, 4.00 in his last three starts.

Washington lost seven of their last nine road games.
                Cubs won three of their last four games.

Last three Washington games went over the total.

Braves-Phillies
                Santana
                Hernandez

Braves won four of their last five games.
                Phillies lost five of their last seven games.

Last six Atlanta games stayed under the total.

Mets-Pirates
                Niese is 1-1, 3.35 in his last six starts.
                Cole was 3-0, 3.38 in his last four starts before going on DL.

Mets lost their last three games, scoring nine runs.
                Pirates won six of their last seven games.

Five of last seven New York games stayed under total.

Rockies-Brewers
                Chacin is 0-2, 6.00 in his last two starts, 0-3, 5.14 in five road starts.
                Cubs lost Garza's last three starts (0-1, 4.57).

Colorado lost ten of its last eleven games.
                Brewers won nine of their last twelve games.

Seven of ten Chacin starts stayed under total.

Cardinals-Dodgers
                Lynn is 2-1, 0.82 in his last three starts.
                Greinke is 1-3, 4.70 in his last five starts.

Cardinals won five of their last seven games.
                Dodgers won ten of their last fourteen games.

Under is 15-4-2 in last twenty-one St Louis games.

Reds-Giants
                Simon is 4-0, 2.94 in his last five starts.
                Cain is 0-3, 9.35 in his last three starts.

Cincinnati won 11 of its last 14 road games.
                Giants lost ten of their last twelve home games.

11 of 15 Simon starts stayed under the total.

Arizona-San Diego
                Collmenter is 1-2, 5.87 in his last four starts.
                Stults is 0-5, 7.11 in his last five starts.

Diamondbacks lost ten of their last fifteen games.
                Padres lost their last three home games.

Nine of last eleven games at Petco Park stayed under.

White Sox-Blue Jays
                Sale is 3-1, 2.66 in his last seven starts.
                Stroman is 3-1, 2.08 in four home starts.

White Sox lost ten of their last twelve road games.
                Blue Jays lost seven of their last eleven games.

Seven of last ten Toronto games went over the total.

Angels-Royals
                Santiago is 0-7, 5.48 in nine starts this season.
                Ventura is 3-1, 2.67 in his last four starts.

Angels won six of their last seven games, but lost 10 of last 13 on road.
                Kansas City lost six of its last eight games.

Five of last seven Ventura home starts stayed under total.

Twins-Rangers
                Hughes is 5-1, 1.43 in his last six road starts.
                Darvish is 0-2, 9.82 in his last couple starts.

Minnesota lost its last nine road games.
                Rangers lost eight of their last nine games overall.

Under is 6-1-1 in Minnesota's last eight road games.

Rays-Orioles
                Bedard is 0-1, 6.75 in his last three starts.
                Chen is 2-0, 2.61 in his last five starts.

Tampa Bay lost 12 of its last 15 road games.
                Orioles won seven of their last ten games.

Five of last seven Chen starts went over the total.

Tigers-Astros
                Scherzer is 2-1, 2.08 in his last three road starts.
                Keuchel is 2-1, 1.57 in his last three home starts.

Detroit won six of its last eight games.
                Houston lost eight of its last eleven games.

Five of last seven Scherzer starts went over the total.

Boston-Bronx
                Red Sox won last three Lester starts (2-0, 2.45).
                Tanaka is 5-1, 1.90 in his last six starts.

Red Sox lost 13 of their last 16 road games.
                Bronx lost four of its last six games, but won last two.

Under is 6-1-1 in last eight Tanaka starts.

Indians-Mariners
                Tomlin is 0-3, 10.80 in his last three starts.
                Elias is 4-1, 3.21 in his last five starts.

Cleveland lost six of its last eight games.
                Seattle won six of its last seven games.

Four of last five Tomlin starts went over the total.

A's-Marlins
                Gray is 1-2, 4.91 in his last three starts, last of which was ten days ago.
                Eovaldi is 1-1, 5.11 in his last four starts.

A's won nine of their last twelve games.
                Miami lost five of its last six home games.

Last four Oakland games went over the total.

Pitchers allowing runs in first inning:
                -- Gonzalez 5-11, Treinen 0-4; Beeler 0-0, Samardzija 6-16 (4 of last 6)
                -- Santana 5-14; Hernandez 7-14 (3 of last 4)
                -- Niese 4-15 (0 of last 5); Cole 4-12
                -- Chacin 3-10; Garza 7-16
                -- Lynn 4-16; Greinke 3-16
                -- Simon 5-15; Cain 5-12
                -- Collmenter 6-13; Stults 6-16 (3 of last 4)

-- Sale 1-11; Stroman 2-5
                -- Santiago 2-9; Ventura 4-14
                -- Hughes 3-15; Darvish 2-14
                -- Bedard 3-13; Chen 5-15
                -- Scherzer 4-16; Keuchel 4-15 (3 of last 5)
                -- Lester 5-16; Tanaka 5-15 (3 of last 5)
                -- Tomlin 3-9; Elias 4-16

-- Gray 6-15 (3 of last 5); Eovaldi 6-16

Umpires
                -- Wsh-Chi--10 of 13 Layne games went over the total. Five of last six Wendelstedt games stayed under.
                -- Atl-Phil-- Alll five Marquez games stayed under total.
                -- NY-Pitt-- Seven of nine Basner games went over total.
                -- Col-Mil-- Seven of last nine Iassogna games stayed under.
                -- StL-LA-- Five of six Everitt games went over the total.
                -- Cin-SF-- Six of last nine Bellino games stayed under.
                -- Az-SD-- Home team won 14 of 16 Davis games this season.

-- Chi-Tor-- Underdogs won five of last eight Reynolds games.
                -- LA-KC-- Five of last seven TWelke games stayed under.
                -- Min-Tex-- Nine of last eleven BWelke games stayed under.
                -- TB-Blt-- Underdogs won nine of twelve Wolf games.
                -- Det-Hst-- Underdogs won seven of last nine Cederstrom games; four of last five stayed under the total.
                -- Bos-NY-- Over is 3-1-1 in last five Fletcher games.
                -- Cle-Sea-- Underdogs won 11 of last 13 Hudson games; four of his last five games went over total.

-- A's-Mia-- Underdogs won ten of last twelve Drake games.

Comment

MLB

Saturday, June 28

Trend Report

1:05 PM
                  WASHINGTON vs. CHI CUBS
                  Washington is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games on the road
                  The total has gone OVER in 5 of Washington's last 6 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
                  The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chi Cubs's last 6 games when playing at home against Washington
                  Chi Cubs are 12-6 SU in their last 18 games at home

1:07 PM
                  CHI WHITE SOX vs. TORONTO
                  The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Chi White Sox's last 22 games when playing Toronto
                  Chi White Sox are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games when playing on the road against Toronto
                  The total has gone OVER in 7 of Toronto's last 10 games
                  Toronto is 4-8 SU in their last 12 games when playing Chi White Sox

2:05 PM
                  ATLANTA vs. PHILADELPHIA
                  The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta's last 5 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
                  The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta's last 6 games when playing Philadelphia
                  The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games at home
                  Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Atlanta

2:10 PM
                  LA ANGELS vs. KANSAS CITY
                  LA Angels are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road
                  LA Angels are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games when playing Kansas City
                  Kansas City is 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against LA Angels
                  The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas City's last 7 games when playing at home against LA Angels

4:05 PM
                  NY METS vs. PITTSBURGH
                  The total has gone UNDER in 8 of NY Mets's last 9 games when playing Pittsburgh
                  NY Mets are 8-15 SU in its last 23 games
                  Pittsburgh is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against NY Mets
                  The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Pittsburgh's last 5 games when playing at home against NY Mets

MINNESOTA vs. TEXAS
                  Minnesota is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Texas
                  The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Minnesota's last 9 games when playing Texas
                  The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Texas's last 9 games when playing Minnesota
                  The total has gone OVER in 9 of Texas's last 13 games at home

TAMPA BAY vs. BALTIMORE
                  Tampa Bay is 3-12 SU in its last 15 games on the road
                  The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Tampa Bay's last 10 games
                  Baltimore is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games when playing Tampa Bay
                  Baltimore is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games

4:10 PM
                  OAKLAND vs. MIAMI
                  The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oakland's last 5 games
                  Oakland is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games
                  Miami is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games at home
                  Miami is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games

DETROIT vs. HOUSTON
                  Detroit is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Houston
                  Detroit is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games
                  Houston is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games
                  Houston is 3-10 SU in its last 13 games when playing Detroit

COLORADO vs. MILWAUKEE
                  The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado's last 5 games when playing on the road against Milwaukee
                  Colorado is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games
                  The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games when playing at home against Colorado
                  The total has gone OVER in 11 of Milwaukee's last 16 games at home

7:15 PM
                  ATLANTA vs. PHILADELPHIA
                  Atlanta is 1-4-1 SU in its last 6 games ,when playing Philadelphia
                  Philadelphia is 2-5-1 SU in its last 8 games ,
                  Philadelphia4-1-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Atlanta

BOSTON vs. NY YANKEES
                  Boston is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
                  Boston is 1-5 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
                  NY Yankees are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games at home
                  NY Yankees are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games when playing Boston

ST. LOUIS vs. LA DODGERS
                  St. Louis is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
                  The total has gone UNDER in 4 of St. Louis's last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Dodgers
                  The total has gone UNDER in 7 of LA Dodgers's last 9 games when playing St. Louis
                  The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers's last 7 games

WASHINGTON vs. CHI CUBS
                  Washington is 1-3-1 SU in its last 5 games ,on the road
                  Washington is 3-5-1 SU in their last 9 games ,when playing Chi Cubs
                  Chi Cubs are 2-3-1 SU in their last 6 games ,when playing at home against Washington
                  Chi Cubs are 2-3-1 SU in their last 6 games ,when playing Washington

10:05 PM
                  CINCINNATI vs. SAN FRANCISCO
                  Cincinnati is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
                  The total has gone OVER in 6 of Cincinnati's last 7 games when playing on the road against San Francisco
                  San Francisco is 3-9 SU in its last 12 games when playing Cincinnati
                  The total has gone OVER in 10 of San Francisco's last 14 games at home

10:10 PM
                  CLEVELAND vs. SEATTLE
                  The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games when playing Seattle
                  Cleveland is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games on the road
                  The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Seattle's last 19 games
                  Seattle is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games

10:10 PM
                  ARIZONA vs. SAN DIEGO
                  Arizona is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games when playing on the road against San Diego
                  Arizona is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing San Diego
                  San Diego is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing Arizona
                  San Diego is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games

Comment

MLB

Saturday, June 28

What trend was hot on the diamond Friday night?

Underdogs against the runline were impressive once again in Major League Baseball action Friday night.

Dogs put up a 12-4 record last night, hitting at a remarkable 75 percent.

Road dogs were even more impressive going 8-2, while home dogs went 4-2.

Underdogs are still hitting over 60 percent of the time for the season.

Dodgers' SS Hanley Ramirez, questionable Saturday

Ramirez is dealing with shoulder irritation and has missed the last four games. He underwent an MRI that revealed no serious damage and he is questionable to play in Saturday's game against the Cardinals.

Blue Jays' RF Jose Bautista, questionable Saturday

Bautista has a Grade 1 hamstring strain and has missed the last five games. He questionable to play Saturday against the White Sox.

Mets' 3B David Wright, out Saturday

Wright didn't play Friday due to a shoulder injury. He will fly back to New York for an MRI and is expected to sit out the weekend against the Pirates.

Red Sox pitcher keeping Yankees at bay

The Boston Red Sox will be sending Jon Lester to the mound against the New York Yankees Saturday and under bettors should rejoice. In Lester's last five starts in New York has seen the under pay-out four times.

Lester has applied a bend, but don't break mentality giving up an average of seven hits per game at Yankee Stadium while only allowing two runs per game.

Indians pitcher terrible against good teams

The Cleveland Indians will send Josh Tomlin to the mound against the Seattle Mariners Saturday. Totals bettors take note, as in Tomlin's last five starts against a team with a winning record has seen the total get topped.

Tomlin has given up an average of six hits per game and three runs in these games, but has been chased before the sixth inning four times. The Cleveland Indians bullpen then gets abused with the games averaging 12.4 runs.

Padres pitcher could find gem against Diamondbacks

San Diego Padres' Eric Stults does not have much to be happy about this season with his 5.49 ERA and 2-10 record. However, he will be looking for a solid outing against the Arizona Diamondbacks who he has helped stay under the total in seven of his last eight starts against.

Stults allows a mere five hits and slightly over two runs per game on average against the D-Backs. Stults and the opposing pitcher has kept teams to an average of six runs per game.

Angels sending winless pitcher to the mound

Hector Santiago has not shown a lot to be confident in his starts this season. In Sintiago's nine starts this season for the Los Angeles Angels, the team has gone 1-8. In Santiago's last four starts he has given up 15 runs, an average of 3.75 runs per game.

Santiago will take to the mound versus the Kansas City Royals Saturday.

Indians RHP Masterson scratched from start

Cleveland Indians right-hander Justin Masterson will miss his scheduled start Sunday at the Seattle Mariners due to right knee soreness, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

Masterson, who has struggled this season after a breakout year in 2013, said he has been dealing with knee pain since his second start of the year.

Masterson has a 5.03 ERA and has issued 50 walks in 93 innings.

The Indians will need to recall a pitcher from Triple-A Columbus to start in place of Masterson on Sunday. Left-hander T.J. House is a candidate to fill that role.

Comment

MLB
                      Long Sheet

Saturday, June 28

WASHINGTON (41 - 38) at CHICAGO CUBS (34 - 44) - 1:05 PM
                      GIO GONZALEZ (L) vs. DALLAS BEELER (R)
                      WASHINGTON is 39-43 (-15.7 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
                      WASHINGTON is 90-85 (-16.4 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                      GONZALEZ is 51-26 (+19.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      GONZALEZ is 28-13 (+15.1 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      GONZALEZ is 51-26 (+19.8 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 161-242 (-47.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 50-69 (-19.3 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 46-71 (-20.1 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 50-69 (-19.3 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 34-65 (-27.6 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.

CHICAGO CUBS is 2-0 (+2.4 Units) against WASHINGTON this season
                      2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.2 Units)

GIO GONZALEZ vs. CHICAGO CUBS since 1997
                      GONZALEZ is 1-1 when starting against CHICAGO CUBS with an ERA of 3.97 and a WHIP of 1.191.
                      His team's record is 2-2 (-0.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-1. (+1.0 units)

DALLAS BEELER vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
                      No recent starts.

WASHINGTON (41 - 38) at CHICAGO CUBS (34 - 44) - 7:15 PM
                      BLAKE TREINEN (R) vs. JEFF SAMARDZIJA (R)
                      WASHINGTON is 11-27 (-14.6 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +100 to +125 over the last 2 seasons.
                      WASHINGTON is 90-85 (-16.4 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 161-242 (-47.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 10-19 (-11.9 Units) against the money line at home with a money line of -100 to -125 over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 6-14 (-12.6 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -125 to -150 over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 50-69 (-19.3 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 50-69 (-19.3 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 204-218 (-72.7 Units) against the money line in home games in night games since 1997.
                      CHICAGO CUBS are 70-114 (-35.1 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                      SAMARDZIJA is 3-14 (-11.7 Units) against the money line in all games this season. (Team's Record)
                      SAMARDZIJA is 0-7 (-8.0 Units) against the money line at home with a money line of -100 to -125 this season. (Team's Record)
                      SAMARDZIJA is 1-8 (-8.0 Units) against the money line in home games this season. (Team's Record)
                      SAMARDZIJA is 3-14 (-11.7 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season. (Team's Record)
                      SAMARDZIJA is 7-19 (-11.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

CHICAGO CUBS is 2-0 (+2.4 Units) against WASHINGTON this season
                      2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.2 Units)

BLAKE TREINEN vs. CHICAGO CUBS since 1997
                      No recent starts.

JEFF SAMARDZIJA vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
                      SAMARDZIJA is 2-2 when starting against WASHINGTON with an ERA of 2.43 and a WHIP of 0.944.
                      His team's record is 2-2 (+0.6 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-2. (-0.2 units)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATLANTA (41 - 38) at PHILADELPHIA (36 - 43) - 2:05 PM
                      ERVIN SANTANA (R) vs. ROBERTO HERNANDEZ (R)
                      ATLANTA is 15-20 (-9.5 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
                      ATLANTA is 36-21 (+15.2 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
                      PHILADELPHIA is 190-213 (-41.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
                      PHILADELPHIA is 101-103 (-25.7 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 3 seasons.
                      PHILADELPHIA is 101-103 (-25.7 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
                      PHILADELPHIA is 79-101 (-25.5 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                      PHILADELPHIA is 46-64 (-29.7 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.

PHILADELPHIA is 4-3 (+2.5 Units) against ATLANTA this season
                      4 of 7 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.6 Units)

ERVIN SANTANA vs. PHILADELPHIA since 1997
                      SANTANA is 1-1 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 1.89 and a WHIP of 1.105.
                      His team's record is 2-1 (+0.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-2. (-1.0 units)

ROBERTO HERNANDEZ vs. ATLANTA since 1997
                      HERNANDEZ is 2-0 when starting against ATLANTA with an ERA of 4.26 and a WHIP of 1.579.
                      His team's record is 2-1 (+1.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-1. (+1.0 units)

ATLANTA (41 - 38) at PHILADELPHIA (36 - 43) - 7:35 PM
                      DAVID HALE (R) vs. SEAN O'SULLIVAN (R)
                      ATLANTA is 15-20 (-9.5 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
                      ATLANTA is 36-21 (+15.2 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
                      PHILADELPHIA is 190-213 (-41.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
                      PHILADELPHIA is 101-103 (-25.7 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 3 seasons.
                      PHILADELPHIA is 101-103 (-25.7 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
                      PHILADELPHIA is 79-101 (-25.5 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                      PHILADELPHIA is 46-64 (-29.7 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.

PHILADELPHIA is 4-3 (+2.5 Units) against ATLANTA this season
                      4 of 7 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.6 Units)

DAVID HALE vs. PHILADELPHIA since 1997
                      HALE is 1-0 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 1.50 and a WHIP of 1.167.
                      His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

SEAN O'SULLIVAN vs. ATLANTA since 1997
                      No recent starts.

NY METS (36 - 44) at PITTSBURGH (41 - 39) - 4:05 PM
                      JON NIESE (L) vs. GERRIT COLE (R)
                      PITTSBURGH is 138-110 (+23.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                      PITTSBURGH is 33-18 (+18.2 Units) against the money line in June games over the last 2 seasons.
                      PITTSBURGH is 132-91 (+43.4 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Saturday since 1997.
                      PITTSBURGH is 136-109 (+22.3 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                      PITTSBURGH is 74-49 (+16.7 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
                      NY METS are 60-63 (+17.3 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
                      NY METS are 26-16 (+18.4 Units) against the money line in road games in day games over the last 2 seasons.
                      NY METS are 60-63 (+17.3 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                      PITTSBURGH is 45-48 (-31.0 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -150 to -175 since 1997.

PITTSBURGH is 3-2 (+0.8 Units) against NY METS this season
                      4 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+3.0 Units)

JON NIESE vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
                      NIESE is 2-1 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 4.39 and a WHIP of 1.325.
                      His team's record is 4-1 (+2.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-3. (-1.2 units)

GERRIT COLE vs. NY METS since 1997
                      COLE is 0-1 when starting against NY METS with an ERA of 5.40 and a WHIP of 1.600.
                      His team's record is 0-1 (-1.6 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

COLORADO (35 - 45) at MILWAUKEE (50 - 32) - 4:10 PM
                      JHOULYS CHACIN (R) vs. MATT GARZA (R)
                      COLORADO is 562-863 (-156.1 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997.
                      COLORADO is 90-165 (-46.3 Units) against the money line in road games after 3 or more consecutive losses since 1997.
                      MILWAUKEE is 50-32 (+15.9 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      MILWAUKEE is 50-32 (+15.9 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                      MILWAUKEE is 92-86 (+10.9 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                      MILWAUKEE is 9-20 (-12.7 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
                      MILWAUKEE is 4-13 (-11.1 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 over the last 2 seasons.
                      MILWAUKEE is 15-26 (-15.6 Units) against the money line in home games in day games over the last 2 seasons.
                      GARZA is 27-33 (-16.5 Units) against the money line when the total is 9 to 9.5 since 1997. (Team's Record)

MILWAUKEE is 5-0 (+5.0 Units) against COLORADO this season
                      3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.8 Units)

JHOULYS CHACIN vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
                      CHACIN is 0-0 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 4.00 and a WHIP of 1.037.
                      His team's record is 2-2 (+0.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-1. (+2.1 units)

MATT GARZA vs. COLORADO since 1997
                      GARZA is 1-3 when starting against COLORADO with an ERA of 4.81 and a WHIP of 1.028.
                      His team's record is 1-3 (-2.4 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-1. (+2.1 units)

ST LOUIS (44 - 37) at LA DODGERS (45 - 37) - 7:15 PM
                      LANCE LYNN (R) vs. ZACK GREINKE (R)
                      ST LOUIS is 19-24 (-10.5 Units) against the money line after a win this season.
                      LA DODGERS are 44-23 (+18.4 Units) against the money line when playing on Saturday over the last 3 seasons.
                      GREINKE is 29-10 (+15.2 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      GREINKE is 29-8 (+16.5 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      GREINKE is 29-8 (+16.5 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      GREINKE is 16-3 (+12.8 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      ST LOUIS is 117-72 (+24.7 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                      LA DODGERS are 19-21 (-11.6 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
                      LA DODGERS are 19-21 (-11.6 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field this season.

ST LOUIS is 1-1 (+0.1 Units) against LA DODGERS this season
                      2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.0 Units)

LANCE LYNN vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
                      LYNN is 3-0 when starting against LA DODGERS with an ERA of 2.70 and a WHIP of 1.286.
                      His team's record is 3-1 (+2.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-3. (-2.4 units)

ZACK GREINKE vs. ST LOUIS since 1997
                      GREINKE is 9-4 when starting against ST LOUIS with an ERA of 3.36 and a WHIP of 1.187.
                      His team's record is 9-5 (+4.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 6-8. (-2.7 units)

CINCINNATI (41 - 38) at SAN FRANCISCO (46 - 34) - 10:05 PM
                      ALFREDO SIMON (R) vs. MATT CAIN (R)
                      CINCINNATI is 11-20 (-16.5 Units) against the money line after 3 or more consecutive wins over the last 2 seasons.
                      SAN FRANCISCO is 46-34 (+9.2 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      SAN FRANCISCO is 46-34 (+9.2 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                      SAN FRANCISCO is 22-13 (+11.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
                      CINCINNATI is 208-198 (+37.5 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +100 to +125 since 1997.
                      CINCINNATI is 679-746 (+61.1 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997.
                      CINCINNATI is 616-690 (+45.1 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field since 1997.
                      CINCINNATI is 442-486 (+37.5 Units) against the money line in road games in night games since 1997.
                      CINCINNATI is 491-535 (+51.8 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters since 1997.
                      CINCINNATI is 341-352 (+48.7 Units) against the money line in road games after a win since 1997.
                      SIMON is 13-3 (+11.3 Units) against the money line in all games this season. (Team's Record)
                      SIMON is 9-1 (+9.3 Units) against the money line in road games this season. (Team's Record)
                      SIMON is 13-3 (+11.3 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season. (Team's Record)
                      SIMON is 9-1 (+9.0 Units) against the money line after a win this season. (Team's Record)
                      SAN FRANCISCO is 38-42 (-18.0 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons.
                      SAN FRANCISCO is 20-31 (-15.6 Units) against the money line in June games over the last 2 seasons.
                      SAN FRANCISCO is 71-82 (-20.2 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
                      CAIN is 15-27 (-19.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      CAIN is 9-18 (-14.6 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      CAIN is 8-14 (-12.3 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      CAIN is 15-27 (-19.3 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

CINCINNATI is 3-2 (+1.0 Units) against SAN FRANCISCO this season
                      2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.2 Units)

ALFREDO SIMON vs. SAN FRANCISCO since 1997
                      No recent starts.

MATT CAIN vs. CINCINNATI since 1997
                      CAIN is 5-6 when starting against CINCINNATI with an ERA of 3.74 and a WHIP of 1.323.
                      His team's record is 5-7 (-4.6 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 6-6. (-1.1 units)

ARIZONA (34 - 48) at SAN DIEGO (34 - 46) - 10:10 PM
                      JOSH COLLMENTER (R) vs. ERIC STULTS (L)
                      ARIZONA is 34-48 (-14.5 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      ARIZONA is 34-48 (-14.5 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                      STULTS is 25-15 (+15.1 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      SAN DIEGO is 34-46 (-13.3 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      SAN DIEGO is 22-34 (-14.0 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less this season.
                      SAN DIEGO is 34-46 (-13.3 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                      SAN DIEGO is 25-39 (-15.8 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
                      SAN DIEGO is 11-20 (-11.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.

ARIZONA is 5-2 (+3.4 Units) against SAN DIEGO this season
                      3 of 6 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.1 Units, Under=-0.5 Units)

JOSH COLLMENTER vs. SAN DIEGO since 1997
                      COLLMENTER is 1-2 when starting against SAN DIEGO with an ERA of 4.96 and a WHIP of 1.470.
                      His team's record is 1-2 (-2.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-1. (+0.9 units)

ERIC STULTS vs. ARIZONA since 1997
                      STULTS is 5-4 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 3.29 and a WHIP of 1.191.
                      His team's record is 6-4 (+3.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-7. (-5.2 units)

CHI WHITE SOX (37 - 44) at TORONTO (45 - 37) - 1:05 PM
                      CHRIS SALE (L) vs. MARCUS STROMAN (R)
                      CHI WHITE SOX are 100-143 (-30.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHI WHITE SOX are 42-81 (-25.0 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHI WHITE SOX are 17-34 (-17.1 Units) against the money line in June games over the last 2 seasons.
                      CHI WHITE SOX are 0-12 (-12.3 Units) against the money line when playing on Saturday this season.
                      CHI WHITE SOX are 11-40 (-21.9 Units) against the money line in road games when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
                      CHI WHITE SOX are 509-534 (+36.4 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters since 1997.
                      CHI WHITE SOX are 354-352 (+32.9 Units) against the money line in road games after a win since 1997.

CHI WHITE SOX is 1-1 (+0.5 Units) against TORONTO this season
                      1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.2 Units, Under=-0.1 Units)

CHRIS SALE vs. TORONTO since 1997
                      SALE is 0-1 when starting against TORONTO with an ERA of 2.57 and a WHIP of 0.714.
                      His team's record is 0-1 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

MARCUS STROMAN vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
                      No recent starts.

LA ANGELS (44 - 34) at KANSAS CITY (41 - 38) - 2:10 PM
                      HECTOR SANTIAGO (L) vs. YORDANO VENTURA (R)
                      LA ANGELS are 114-116 (-23.4 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                      LA ANGELS are 50-70 (-22.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
                      SANTIAGO is 1-8 (-8.1 Units) against the money line in all games this season. (Team's Record)
                      SANTIAGO is 1-8 (-8.1 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season. (Team's Record)
                      SANTIAGO is 2-11 (-9.5 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      KANSAS CITY is 9-1 (+7.9 Units) against the money line at home with a money line of -100 to -125 this season.
                      KANSAS CITY is 67-54 (+17.8 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
                      LA ANGELS are 26-9 (+15.5 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 this season.
                      LA ANGELS are 722-712 (+58.9 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997.
                      LA ANGELS are 184-163 (+33.3 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 8 to 8.5 since 1997.
                      LA ANGELS are 135-110 (+37.8 Units) against the money line in road games in June games since 1997.
                      LA ANGELS are 263-220 (+72.2 Units) against the money line in road games in day games since 1997.

KANSAS CITY is 2-2 (+0.0 Units) against LA ANGELS this season
                      2 of 3 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

HECTOR SANTIAGO vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
                      SANTIAGO is 1-0 when starting against KANSAS CITY with an ERA of 1.45 and a WHIP of 1.018.
                      His team's record is 1-2 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-1. (+1.0 units)

YORDANO VENTURA vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
                      No recent starts.

MINNESOTA (36 - 42) at TEXAS (36 - 43) - 4:05 PM
                      PHIL HUGHES (R) vs. YU DARVISH (R)
                      MINNESOTA is 21-17 (+10.4 Units) against the money line when playing on Saturday over the last 2 seasons.
                      MINNESOTA is 27-28 (+13.5 Units) against the money line in road games in day games over the last 2 seasons.
                      MINNESOTA is 56-61 (+27.2 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss over the last 3 seasons.
                      MINNESOTA is 49-41 (+17.0 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
                      HUGHES is 11-4 (+10.1 Units) against the money line in all games this season. (Team's Record)
                      HUGHES is 6-1 (+7.9 Units) against the money line in road games this season. (Team's Record)
                      HUGHES is 8-1 (+9.0 Units) against the money line in day games this season. (Team's Record)
                      HUGHES is 10-4 (+8.7 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season. (Team's Record)
                      TEXAS is 17-22 (-8.5 Units) against the money line in home games this season.
                      TEXAS is 11-18 (-12.8 Units) against the money line in home games in June games over the last 2 seasons.
                      TEXAS is 17-22 (-8.5 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field this season.
                      TEXAS is 84-83 (-14.8 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                      TEXAS is 114-105 (-26.8 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 3 seasons.

TEXAS is 4-1 (+3.2 Units) against MINNESOTA this season
                      3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.0 Units)

PHIL HUGHES vs. TEXAS since 1997
                      HUGHES is 2-4 when starting against TEXAS with an ERA of 3.88 and a WHIP of 1.165.
                      His team's record is 4-4 (+0.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-1. (+1.9 units)

YU DARVISH vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
                      DARVISH is 0-1 when starting against MINNESOTA with an ERA of 2.92 and a WHIP of 1.459.
                      His team's record is 1-1 (-2.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-2. (-2.5 units)

TAMPA BAY (33 - 49) at BALTIMORE (42 - 37) - 4:05 PM
                      ERIK BEDARD (L) vs. WEI-YIN CHEN (L)
                      TAMPA BAY is 33-49 (-29.3 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      TAMPA BAY is 14-24 (-12.4 Units) against the money line in road games this season.
                      TAMPA BAY is 5-14 (-10.6 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 8 to 8.5 this season.
                      TAMPA BAY is 10-16 (-12.4 Units) against the money line in June games this season.
                      TAMPA BAY is 13-20 (-11.1 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
                      TAMPA BAY is 7-16 (-12.7 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters this season.
                      TAMPA BAY is 19-30 (-18.7 Units) against the money line after a loss this season.
                      TAMPA BAY is 15-25 (-16.2 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
                      BEDARD is 5-23 (-17.9 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      BEDARD is 40-72 (-30.6 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record since 1997. (Team's Record)
                      BALTIMORE is 43-37 (+8.3 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      BALTIMORE is 23-14 (+11.7 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
                      BALTIMORE is 202-161 (+44.4 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
                      CHEN is 27-10 (+17.3 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      CHEN is 40-25 (+14.2 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      BALTIMORE is 13-22 (-14.5 Units) against the money line in home games in day games over the last 2 seasons.
                      BALTIMORE is 6-13 (-9.3 Units) against the money line in home games after a win this season.

BALTIMORE is 8-2 (+7.1 Units) against TAMPA BAY this season
                      6 of 9 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.7 Units)

ERIK BEDARD vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
                      BEDARD is 1-2 when starting against BALTIMORE with an ERA of 6.30 and a WHIP of 1.634.
                      His team's record is 3-4 (-3.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-6. (-5.7 units)

WEI-YIN CHEN vs. TAMPA BAY since 1997
                      CHEN is 3-3 when starting against TAMPA BAY with an ERA of 2.98 and a WHIP of 1.200.
                      His team's record is 4-6 (-2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 4-5. (-1.7 units)

DETROIT (43 - 33) at HOUSTON (35 - 46) - 4:10 PM
                      MAX SCHERZER (R) vs. BRETT OBERHOLTZER (L)
                      DETROIT is 141-108 (-15.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                      DETROIT is 30-39 (-22.2 Units) against the money line as a road favorite of -125 to -150 over the last 3 seasons.
                      DETROIT is 50-44 (-17.4 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
                      DETROIT is 20-23 (-13.5 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
                      DETROIT is 24-14 (+7.7 Units) against the money line in road games this season.
                      DETROIT is 24-14 (+7.7 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field this season.
                      SCHERZER is 37-14 (+16.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      HOUSTON is 43-79 (-24.7 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
                      HOUSTON is 43-79 (-24.7 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                      HOUSTON is 30-87 (-34.5 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

HOUSTON is 2-3 (-0.0 Units) against DETROIT this season
                      4 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.9 Units)

MAX SCHERZER vs. HOUSTON since 1997
                      SCHERZER is 3-1 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 3.97 and a WHIP of 0.971.
                      His team's record is 3-2 (-1.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-2. (+0.8 units)

BRETT OBERHOLTZER vs. DETROIT since 1997
                      OBERHOLTZER is 0-1 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 6.00 and a WHIP of 1.667.
                      His team's record is 0-1 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-1. (-1.1 units)

BOSTON (36 - 44) at NY YANKEES (41 - 37) - 7:15 PM
                      JON LESTER (L) vs. MASAHIRO TANAKA (R)
                      BOSTON is 36-45 (-15.7 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      BOSTON is 13-21 (-11.1 Units) against the money line against division opponents this season.
                      BOSTON is 34-41 (-13.6 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                      BOSTON is 22-30 (-12.3 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters this season.
                      NY YANKEES are 46-35 (+14.3 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                      BOSTON is 68-44 (+18.3 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
                      LESTER is 8-1 (+7.5 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
                      LESTER is 13-3 (+10.8 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 7 or less since 1997. (Team's Record)

NY YANKEES is 6-2 (+4.2 Units) against BOSTON this season
                      5 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.7 Units)

JON LESTER vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
                      LESTER is 12-6 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 3.96 and a WHIP of 1.446.
                      His team's record is 15-13 (+0.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 12-14. (-2.7 units)

MASAHIRO TANAKA vs. BOSTON since 1997
                      TANAKA is 1-0 when starting against BOSTON with an ERA of 2.46 and a WHIP of 0.955.
                      His team's record is 1-0 (+1.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

CLEVELAND (38 - 41) at SEATTLE (43 - 37) - 10:10 PM
                      JOSH TOMLIN (R) vs. ROENIS ELIAS (L)
                      CLEVELAND is 25-50 (-22.1 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +100 to +125 over the last 3 seasons.
                      CLEVELAND is 2-13 (-11.1 Units) against the money line in road games against left-handed starters this season.
                      SEATTLE is 43-37 (+7.6 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      SEATTLE is 32-14 (+16.4 Units) against the money line at home with a money line of -100 to -125 over the last 3 seasons.
                      SEATTLE is 16-9 (+9.1 Units) against the money line in June games this season.
                      CLEVELAND is 130-112 (+18.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                      CLEVELAND is 124-106 (+16.2 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                      SEATTLE is 56-66 (-21.1 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
                      SEATTLE is 107-122 (-45.7 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Saturday since 1997.
                      SEATTLE is 56-66 (-21.1 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
                      SEATTLE is 38-49 (-21.1 Units) against the money line in home games in night games over the last 2 seasons.
                      SEATTLE is 34-44 (-16.6 Units) against the money line in home games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
                      SEATTLE is 22-33 (-16.5 Units) against the money line in home games after a win over the last 2 seasons.
                      SEATTLE is 48-60 (-23.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.

SEATTLE is 1-0 (+1.2 Units) against CLEVELAND this season
                      1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.0 Units)

JOSH TOMLIN vs. SEATTLE since 1997
                      TOMLIN is 3-1 when starting against SEATTLE with an ERA of 4.62 and a WHIP of 1.184.
                      His team's record is 3-1 (+2.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-1. (+2.3 units)

ROENIS ELIAS vs. CLEVELAND since 1997
                      No recent starts.

OAKLAND (49 - 30) at MIAMI (39 - 41) - 4:10 PM
                      SONNY GRAY (R) vs. NATHAN EOVALDI (R)
                      MIAMI is 33-20 (+18.2 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons.
                      MIAMI is 8-2 (+8.4 Units) against the money line in an inter-league game this season.
                      OAKLAND is 49-30 (+10.3 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
                      OAKLAND is 70-53 (+17.7 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
                      OAKLAND is 47-26 (+12.8 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
                      OAKLAND is 160-111 (+44.2 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
                      OAKLAND is 88-57 (+19.0 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
                      OAKLAND is 115-68 (+31.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.

OAKLAND is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against MIAMI this season
                      1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

SONNY GRAY vs. MIAMI since 1997
                      No recent starts.

NATHAN EOVALDI vs. OAKLAND since 1997
                      EOVALDI is 0-1 when starting against OAKLAND with an ERA of 4.50 and a WHIP of 1.667.
                      His team's record is 0-1 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

Comment

MLB
                        Short Sheet

Saturday, June 28

Washington at Chicago, 1:05 ET
                        Gonzalez: 18-5 TSR as a road favorite
                        Beeler: CHICAGO CUBS 20-54 after allowing 2 runs or less

Washington at Chicago, 7:15 ET
                        Treinen: WASHINGTON 17-41 as a road underdog
                        Samardzija: 0-7 TSR at home with a money line of -100 to -125

Atlanta at Philadelphia, 2:05 ET
                        Santana: ATLANTA 36-21 in road games against division opponents
                        Hernandez: PHILADELPHIA 35-56 after a loss by 2 runs or less

Atlanta at Philadelphia, 7:35 ET
                        Hale: ATLANTA 36-21 in road games against division opponents
                        O'sullivan: PHILADELPHIA 32-24 OVER against right-handed starters

New York Mets at Pittsburgh, 4:05 ET
                        Niese: 12-4 TSR in road games against NL Central opponents
                        Cole: PITTSBURGH 112-191 after having won 4 of their last 5 games

Colorado at Milwakee, 4:10 ET
                        Chacin: COLORADO 23-14 after a one run loss
                        Garza: MILWAUKEE 15-26 in home games in day games

ST Louis at LA Dodgers, 7:15 ET
                        Lynn: ST LOUIS 31-23 as an underdog of +100 to +150
                        Greinke: LA DODGERS 8-11 as a home favorite of -150 to -200

Cincinnati at San Francisco, 10:05 ET
                        Simon: 7-1 TSR as an underdog of +100 to +150
                        Cain: 8-14 TSR as a home favorite

Arizona at San Diego, 10:10 ET
                        Collmenter: ARIZONA 10-17 as a favorite
                        Stults: SAN DIEGO 22-12 revenging a one run loss to opponent

Chicago White sox at Toronto, 1:05 ET
                        Sale: CHI WHITE SOX 42-81 in road games
                        Stroman: TORONTO 20-15 as an underdog

LA Angels at Kansas City, 2:10 ET
                        Santiago: 2-11 TSR after a loss
                        Ventura: KANSAS CITY 9-1 at home with a money line of -100 to -125

Minnesota at Texas, 4:05 ET
                        Hughes: 8-1 TSR in day games
                        Darvish: TEXAS 17-22 in home games

Tampa Bay at Baltimore, 4:05 ET
                        Bedard: TAMPA BAY 19-37 as an underdog of +100 to +150
                        Chen: BALTIMORE 23-14 against division opponents

Detroit at Houston, 4:10 ET
                        Scherzer: 34-11 TSR as a favorite
                        Keuchel: HOUSTON 24-56 as a home underdog of +125 or more

Boston at New York Yankees, 7:15 ET
                        Lester: BOSTON 13-21 against division opponents
                        Tanaka: NY YANKEES 24-12 after a win by 4 runs or more

Cleveland at Seattle, 10:10 ET
                        Tomlin: CLEVELAND 32-18 against AL West opponents
                        Elias: SEATTLE 16-29 in home games after having won 2 of their last 3 games

Oakland at Miami, 4:10 ET
                        Milone: OAKLAND 43-20 as a favorite
                        Eovaldi: MIAMI 26-46 in home games after a game where the bullpen was rocked for 5 or more runs

Comment

MLB

Saturday, June 28

Nationals' RF Jayson Werth, doubtful Saturday

Werth is not expected to be in the starting lineup for Game 1 of Saturday's doubleheader against the Cubs.

Comment

CFL

Saturday, June 28

Essential CFL line move for Saturday's action

The British Columbia Lions host the Edmonton Eskimos in a West Division showdown Saturday in the Canadian Football League and we have the line move you need to know before you make your bets.

The Lions have jumped at 8-point favorites late Friday night for their game against the Eskimos. The Lions opened favored by a converted touchdown Tuesday and stayed there until Friday evening when they moved to -7.5, before quickly jumping to -8.

Comment

MLB

Saturday, June 28

Nats dominant against NL Central with Gonzalez on hill

Washington Nationals' pitcher Gio Gonzalez loves playing the National League Central.

The Nationals, who visit the Chicago Cubs in Game 1 of a doubleheader Saturday afternoon, are 16-3 in the last 19 games Gonzalez has started against the Central.

Washington is currently a -148 favorite on the moneyline.

Comment

Working...
                              X