This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum

Where are most posters going? Looks like this place is toast. Guess I'll move on as well.

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    Where are most posters going? Looks like this place is toast. Guess I'll move on as well.
    You do know it's not allowed to post other sites on here.

Do you have suggestions on getting regulars back? If so let's hear them.

Comment

What are you going to do, ban 1 of the last 4 remaining members for breaking "forum" rules?

How about spending some money on advertising or adding some rewards programs for people who post or even being here more often to post yourself? Old posters may be gone forever, but we have not had any new members sign up in 3 months!!!

Comment

And don't come back with this bullshit waiting on software design shit. That excuse is old and tired and no one gives a shit about that anymore anyway.

Comment

damn..i guess i'm one of the 4!!!

Comment

This place sucks Monte!! And only reason I come here is to just see a few friends I have made that are still holding on. Hell if it wasn't for Stardust Bum and Udog posting then hell peoples post from April would still be on the front page. You gave up on this site and unless you get your head out of your ass then it will all be over soon. You ask us what you should do????? You built this place and them abandoned it. You have access to a lot of ways to get in touch with everyone that has left. It really does suck to see a place that was apart of ALL of our lives for years come crashing down.

Comment

And don't come back with this bullshit waiting on software design shit. That excuse is old and tired and no one gives a shit about that anymore anyway.
              He should have sold this place to Dimer when he offered to buy it for $100. He wouldn't get $10 for this shit hole now.

Comment

I like to go shopping at the malls. How bout any of you?
                Last edited by vols fan; 06-04-2014, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  I like to go shopping at the malls. How bout any of you?
                  I love the pres cription stores

Comment

I love the pres cription stores
                    kinda like that store too KB

Comment

I'm guessing I'll check back in around Christmas and see if Monte has had time to stop back in and reply

Comment

I'm guessing I'll check back in around Christmas and see if Monte has had time to stop back in and reply
                        I'm pretty sure we will hear something before then

Comment

I am 1 of the 4 too. It always gets slow this time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirporkie View Post
                            I am 1 of the 4 too. It always gets slow this time of year.
                            You post year round porkie and a lot of us check out your picks. But come on man it has nothing to do with the time of year. It sucked during football and basketball too. It's unreal how bad it is

Comment

First Things First

1. I have not given up on the site.
                              2. In matter of fact I will be adding features to the site. (A point system, NFL Pickem contest and NCAA March March Madness contest software".
                              3. As far as me complaining regarding the software updates it's been 5 months since I hired the guy. He's supposed to be done now and implementing some fixes.
                              4. This site was doing good last football season. As good as other years? Maybe not, but still it was going strong. Go back and look in the search.
                              5. As for me being here every day I'm trying to do that, but you don't realize reasons that I just recently had an 8 day absence. And there's no point in me telling you as it wouldn't matter.

I've told Wayne things that I'm going to do. There are different improvements coming along with some of the ones I mentioned above.

All I can say is continue to post as I haven't contacted the regulars that quit posting when the site was all screwed up by the makers of this software. Then why Kaptain left when he knows he has a lot of followers didn't help either. So if you want to help the site continue to post. As I've always said the posters are wake make the site. Not only that, but this site has more of a friend feel not like many of the other forums out there.

Thanks,
                              Monte

Comment

Working...
                              X