Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mon Hoops Picks===>

On to MONDAY:
    I just can't pull the trigger on Missouri as that big a favorite after seeing them get hammered up by BELMONT and squeaking by TEX A&M by a few lowly points and now going up against a high powered Syracuse offense who played very well on the road last year albeit late in the season. I will have a small play on Syracuse.

PICKS FOR 2NIGHT:

A.F. +1 (LOVE THIS PLAY AS C.ST STARTING center and leader (rebounding machine) Nelson to miss the game. This is a very underrated Falcon team. They beat a very good WISC/MIL team badly and also recently went on the road to CALIFORNIA and BEAT THEM!!

N.D. +10 IRISH have been red hot lately and Pitt just got by Mia struggling to win a long OT game.

N.O. +5.5 You have got to be kidding me?? I'll bite for a little.....if this isn't the biggest spread trap/mistake I have ever seen. Just seems wayyyyyyy too easy and line move/lack dictates the Privateers.

PROV +5.5 I look for this team to go very deep into the tourney this year as they are getting better and better every game playing very rugged competition. They will NOT be fearing S.H. in this game.

Smaller added play:

N.MEX +5.5 (Lost 19 straight games on the road) BUT have only lost by 9 AT WAKE FOREST and BEAT an up and coming PS team by 20 at home. They should be able to make this close and it would not surprise me if they win it outright.

NBA:
    76rs -1 and the (0)192.5

THAT'S ALL AND BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Goldv
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

best of luck

tonight gv

Comment

Good luck GV. We agree on the Notre Dame game.

Comment

Best of Luck Big G!!! Like the Air force play but didn't post it!!! Have a great one!!! knock!

Comment

Good Luck Tonight
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

mon nite cbb

with you all the way on this card tonite good luck ,the mudman

Comment

GOOD LUCK TO YOU

Tonight mudman1

Looks like my reverse spread may come through with the biggens on Providence..... I thought they had the WRONG team favored! Then Air Force which at least looks promising at the half!

ADDING===>

SDSU +3

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!! Gv
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

mon nite cbb

great nite for you tonite winners on nd ,providence ,syracuse,a.f. and n.mexico. we got back doored on lsu w/ fts at the end of yhe game!!!! congrads again keep those picks coming hope your sdst comes through for you. thanks ,the mudman!!:D

Comment

Gonna call it a night but

So far pretty good night with:

SYRACUSE=WIN

N.D.=WIN

PROVIDENCE=WIN

NMEX=WIN

AIR FORCE=WIN

76rs=WIN

76/ORL (O)=loss
                  NO=loss

SDSU = PENDING

will add one last play if anyone cares===>

UNLV (PK)

Should be a solid pick as Rebs are a nice 6-3 ATS and Utes at 500.
                  Utah center is hurting and may not play and if he does will not be effective with back spasms.

UNLV has some outstanding wins smashing teams at home like:
                  CAL
                  AUBURN
                  BRADLEY (WITH GILBERT)
                  MONTANA
                  and even AT USC!!

Utah on the other hand has had three crushing losses by LSU -14, UCONN -32, TEX TECH -14 and could only beat STONEY BROOK by 3 AND a bad Pepperdine team by 7!

Taking the Rebs tonight!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!! Gv

Comment

Congrats on a great night
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                    X