Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday's Trends and Indexes - 4/13 (MLB, NBA, NHL, Misc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Trends and Indexes - 4/13 (MLB, NBA, NHL, Misc.)

Trends and Indexes

Sunday, April 13

Good Luck on day #103 of 2014!

At this time, the sports menu in this thread consists of MLB, NBA, and NHL until their seasons are played out. Also, general sports news and notes will be posted.

NOTE:
    As information becomes available, we will attempt to post the trends and indexes as soon as possible.
    Information is posted from what we believe are reliable sources.
    Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the posting member or BettorsChat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchup Links

MLB Matchups

MLB Previews

MLB Hot or Not

MLB Umpires

MLB Trends

MLB Weather

NBA Matchups

NBA Hot and Not

NBA Injuries

NBA Referees

NHL Matchups

NHL Injuries

NHL Hot and Not

NASCAR Schedules

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armadillo: Sunday's six-pack

If the NHL playoffs started today (they start Wednesday), the matchups would look like this........

East #1-8--- Boston-Detroit........West #1-8-- Anaheim-Dallas

East #2-7--- Montreal-Tampa Bay.....West #2-7-- San Jose-LA Kings

East #3-6--- Pittsburgh-Columbus.....West #3-6-- Colorado-Minnesota

East #4-5--- Rangers-Philadelphia........West #4-5-- Chicago-St Louis

Armadillo: Sunday's List of 13: Wrapping up a sports Saturday........

13) Congrats to Union College on their first national title in hockey; they're not D-I in any other sports, so beating a school like Minnesota in any sport is a big deal. Union is in Schenectady, NY (Pat Riley's hometown); if you remember the movie The Way We Were, with Robert Redford, part of it was filmed at Union.

12) NDBL playoffs started this week; they've got a cool way of deciding who plays whom in the playoffs. In the D-League, highest seeded team picks who they want to play first, then the #2 seed picks its opponent and so on.

11) Oklahoma Sooners drew 43,500 to their spring football game; they charged either $5 or $10 to get in, so they raised over a quarter of a million dollars, before selling a hot dog or a t-shirt at the concession stands. College sports is big money.

10) Scary thing: Alabama draws more than twice that for its spring games.

9) Lot of rookie umpires are working this weekend because veteran umps are at the funeral of umpire John Hirschbeck's son, who passed away at age 27.

8) Speaking of umps, the first base ump in Seattle called A's 3B Josh Donaldson out on a checked-swing/third strike call Saturday night. Just a terrible call, but before Donaldson got too aggravated, he caught himself.

The first base ump does the plate the next day; don't want to have an enemy calling balls and strikes when you bat in today's game. It was still a bad call, though.

7) A's DFA'd OF Sam Fuld Saturday so Craig Gentry could come off the DL, which means they'll lose him to another team on a waiver claim. Fuld played his butt off for the A's in the season's first ten days; he'll help a big league club.

6) TV trivia: actress Peri Gilpin, who played Frasier Crane's radio engineer in the Cheers spinoff Frasier, plays Ted Danson's seldom-seen wife in CSI. Danson became famous as the bartender Sam Malone in Cheers.

5) Raul Ibanez got his 2,000th hit Saturday night, a game-tying three-run blast in the bottom of the 9th inning, pretty neat way to do it. Angels lost 7-6 to the Mets in 13 innings, but still a great moment for Ibanez.

4) Notre Dame is putting down artificial turf for this season, part of the $400M refurbishing project on its football stadium. $400M refurbishing project; wow.

3) Major league teams routinely carry 12 pitchers now, meaning they obviously have fewer position players, which has resulted in less pinch runners being used. As recently as 1974, the A's kept a track star named Herb Washington on their roster the whole year-- he did nothing but pinch run. Seriously.

Washington appeared in 92 games in '74, 13 more in '75 (he was released on May 5) and never once batted or played the field. He was 31-48 stealing bases, scored 33 runs and was famously picked off first in the ninth inning of a World Series game.

Point is, Mariner catcher John Buck wasn't pinch-run for in the 7th inning last night in Seattle, when he was the tying run. Deeper bullpens mean shorter benches.

2) Diamondbacks are 4-10, 1-5 at home; I'm guessing if you're around Kirk Gibson these days, its probably a bad idea to say the word "Australia", seeing how this all started with losing two games to the Dodgers down under.

1) Eight Swedish golfers have won on the PGA Tour, but none have won a major; can Jonas Blixt end the drought today? Golfer that wins will be wearing clothing that matches an ugly green sportscoat-- he expects to win.

Comment

Darlington favors race veterans

DARLINGTON, S.C. -- Darlington Raceway has a lot of nicknames: "The Lady in Black" and "The Track Too Tough to Tame," just to name a couple.

Ask almost any driver on the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series circuit and they will say Darlington is a tough old track.

Perhaps because of its toughness, Darlington is, typically, a track for veterans like 2003 Sprint (then-Winston) Cup champion Matt Kenseth and reigning six-time Sprint Cup champion Jimmie Johnson. Kenseth and Johnson are the two most recent winners at Darlington, with Kenseth winning last year's Bojangles' Southern 500 at Darlington and Johnson winning in 2012.

"It was definitely special," Kenseth said. "I think that's one of the biggest races of the year, in my opinion. It's certainly a historic race. The Southern 500 is one of the three or four races that you always hear about. It's certainly one you always want to win."

Kenseth led the Sprint Cup Series in wins in 2013 with seven trips to victory lane before finishing second to Johnson in the season-ending championship points standings.

Despite being the top-two drivers, overall, a year ago, neither Johnson nor Kenseth have won in 2014. Jeff Gordon is the career-wins leader at Darlington among active drivers with seven victories. Like Johnson and Kenseth, Gordon is also seeking that first win of the season.

"I've been through various challenges in my Cup career and one marker I always look for is, clearly, fast cars and, ultimately, top-five finishes," Johnson said. "And I firmly believe that if you're running in the top five, you're going to have your shots at winning races. And even a step further, top threes. But our goal, since I've started, has been if we can run in the top five all day long, we'll have a shot to win the race. And it's led to a lot of victories for us."

Wins impact Chase even more

With wins the primary focus for earning a berth in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship postseason, NASCAR has made a big deal out of the first seven races leading up to Darlington, producing seven different winners.

It is a record number of different winners to start a Sprint Cup season in the Chase era. With so many competitive veterans still winless heading into Darlington, there is a good chance that streak is going to expand to eight.

Under NASCAR's new system, drivers with wins who are in the top 30 in points get first crack at Chase spots.

Drivers winning the first few races, including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kevin Harvick and Brad Keselowski, expressed relief soon after their wins, proclaiming that they are in the Chase. They probably did not count on so many different winners. There are 26 races that make up the regular season before the 16-driver Chase. At this rate, it looks like there is a chance that Chase slots may fill up before all the winners get in.

"Right now, by definition, you have to have that second win to be definitely in the Chase," said Carl Edwards, already a winner this season. "So much can happen in this sport. I believe there will be more than 16 winners. I think we will have 18 or 19 guys win races. I say that because if you look at the list of guys that have not won yet, it is a stout list."

Drivers may need to amend those proclamations of being in the Chase with that one win. A second win would guarantee a Chase berth, but a single win is not a given to qualify.

Comment

Elliott, Larson provide electrifying look at NASCAR's future

DARLINGTON, S.C. -- We have seen the future, and it's painted with the numbers "9" and "42."

Driving Chevrolets adorned with those car numbers, NASCAR neophytes Chase Elliott and Kyle Larson staged a remarkable battle in Friday night's VFW Sport Clips Help a Hero 200 at Darlington Raceway.

Driving as hard as they could and significantly over the edge of control, Elliott, 18, and Larson, 21, waged an all-out battle for the second position after a restart on Lap 99.

Both cars slid sideways, as the young drivers fought for control. Ultimately, Elliott won the race -- his second straight victory in the series -- and Larson, a first-time winner at Fontana, Calif., earlier this season, came home sixth.

After the race, Elliott marveled that he was sitting at the dais in the media center, rather than watching his car hauled from the track on a wrecker.

"There was definitely one (instance) that I can think of where I thought our night was 100 percent finished," Elliott acknowledged. "I thought both of us were getting ready to pile it up pretty big, along with probably some more cars behind us.

"I have no idea how both of us held on to that, and he did a really good job holding on to it, and it kind of gave me something to lean up against while I was trying to save it. That was a crazy lap or so there. We raced really hard, he's fun to race with, and fortunately, we raced each other pretty clean."

Clean, yes, but neither driver hesitated to make a move when he had a slight advantage, and both have exhibited phenomenal instincts at very early stages in their stock car careers. Elliott hopes the competition can continue for years.

"I'd like to think so," said Elliott, who along with Larson has been a member of the sport's NASCAR Next program, designed to spotlight future stars. "Kyle's obviously a talented guy, and he's earned his place in the sport, for sure."

EMBRACING THE PAST

Chase Elliott's victory at Darlington couldn't have come at a more appropriate time.

On Sunday at the 1.366-mile speedway, track president Chip Wile and NASCAR president Mike Helton unveiled the first glimpse of a campaign for the 2015 Bojangles' Southern 500 that honors the track's past.

Elliott and father Bill Elliott, the 1988 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion, are the faces of a new platform for the 2015 race, which features throwback ticket designs and classic merchandise that recalls the history of the legendary track.

"As the drivers, teams, fans and media leave here this weekend thinking about who visited Gatorade Victory Lane, focusing on the next race and looking towards the 2014 Championship, we're thinking about the future of Darlington Raceway, as we celebrate our past," Wile said.

"Our history defines us. Without history we wouldn't know where we've come from or where we're going. NASCAR legends and loyal fans have all played a role in defining Darlington Raceway. Together, we're celebrating where we came from and where we're going."

The dates of the 2015 Southern 500 have not been announced, but Wile said he is very satisfied with Darlington's current position on the schedule.

SCARY FAST

It wasn't until 1988 that qualifying speeds at Darlington topped 160 mph.

Since then, speeds at the 1.366-mile track have advanced dramatically. Aric Almirola set a track record at 184.145 mph in the second round of knockout qualifying on Friday. Joey Logano wasn't far behind at 183.870 mph.

"It feels freaking fast, I promise you that," Logano said after qualifying second for Sunday's Bojangles Southern 500. "I remember the first time I came here. I was shaking after qualifying. It is insane. I can't really put it in words.

"I've never driven anything like an IndyCar or anything, but this is the place you go to with the most sensation of speed. Here and Dover you really feel like you are hauling the mail."

The pressure of time trials at Darlington is greater, Logano said, because there's no room for even a slight mistake.

"For one, you are going so fast into Turn 1, and you look at that corner, and you barely lift, and you just book right through it. It's just crazy. I'm having a hard time putting it into words. You go into (Turn) 3, and enter high and your car is loose, and if you go too hard, you'll chase the back end of the car into the fence.

"Then you're right back to the gas and wide open right up against the wall. That sensation of going fast and also having no room for error out there on the race track is what makes it feel like you're just crazy out there."

Comment

MLB
          Dunkel

Boston at NY Yankees
          The Red Sox look to earn a split in the series tonight and come into the contest with a 6-0 record in Felix Doubront's last 6 road starts. Boston is the pick (-105) according to Dunkel, which has the Red Sox favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Boston (-105). Here are all of today's picks.

SUNDAY, APRIL 13

Game 951-952: Miami at Philadelphia (1:35 p.m. EST)

Dunkel Ratings: Miami (Alvarez) 13.725; Philadelphia (Kendrick) 15.341
          Dunkel Line: Philadelphia by 1 1/2; 10
          Vegas Line: Philadelphia (-135); 8 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (-135); Over

Game 953-954: Washington at Atlanta (1:35 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Washington (Gonzalez) 16.732; Atlanta (Harang) 15.104
          Dunkel Line: Washington by 1 1/2; 8
          Vegas Line: Washington (-120); 7 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: Washington (-120); Over

Game 955-956: Pittsburgh at Milwaukee (2:10 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh (Morton) 16.143; Milwaukee (Lohse) 15.264
          Dunkel Line: Pittsburgh by 1; 9
          Vegas Line: Milwaukee (-130); 8 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (+110); Over

Game 957-958: Chicago Cubs at St. Louis (2:15 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Cubs (Jackson) 14.354; St. Louis (Wacha) 15.941
          Dunkel Line: St. Louis by 1 1/2; 6
          Vegas Line: St. Louis (-240); 7
          Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (-240); Under

Game 959-960: Colorado at San Francisco (4:05 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Colorado (Chatwood) 14.861; San Francisco (Hudson) 16.332
          Dunkel Line: San Francisco by 1 1/2; 8
          Vegas Line: San Francisco (-170); 7 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: San Francisco (-170); Over

Game 961-962: LA Dodgers at Arizona (4:10 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: LA Dodgers (Haren) 14.259; Arizona (Cahill) 15.326
          Dunkel Line: Arizona by 1; 9
          Vegas Line: LA Dodgers (-115); 8 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: Arizona (-105); Over

Game 963-964: Toronto at Baltimore (1:35 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Toronto (Buehrle) 15.792; Baltimore (Jimenez) 14.486
          Dunkel Line: Toronto by 1 1/2; 8
          Vegas Line: Baltimore (-115); 8 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: Toronto (-105); Under

Game 965-966: Kansas City at Minnesota (2:10 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Kansas City (Vargas) 14.197; Minnesota (Correia) 14.718
          Dunkel Line: Minnesota by 1/2; 10
          Vegas Line: Kansas City (-120); 8 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: Minnesota (+100); Over

Game 967-968: Cleveland at Chicago White Sox (2:10 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Cleveland (Kluber) 14.684; White Sox (Quintana) 16.122
          Dunkel Line: Chicago White Sox by 1 1/2; 9
          Vegas Line: Chicago White Sox (-130); 8 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: Chicago White Sox (-130); Over

Game 969-970: Houston at Texas (3:05 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Houston (Oberholtzer) 13.854; Texas (Perez) 15.421
          Dunkel Line: Texas by 1 1/2; 8
          Vegas Line: Texas (-180); 9
          Dunkel Pick: Texas (-180); Under

Game 971-972: Oakland at Seattle (4:10 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Oakland (Kazmir) 15.734; Seattle (Young) 16.809
          Dunkel Line: Seattle by 1; 8 1/2
          Vegas Line: Oakland (-120); 7 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: Seattle (+100); Over

Game 973-974: Boston at NY Yankees (8:05 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Boston (Lackey) 16.035; NY Yankees (Kuroda) 14.685
          Dunkel Line: Boston by 1 1/2; 10
          Vegas Line: NY Yankees (-115); 9
          Dunkel Pick: Boston (-105); Over

Game 975-976: Tampa Bay at Cincinnati (1:10 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Tampa Bay (Ramos) 14.162; Cincinnati (Cingrani) 15.762
          Dunkel Line: Cincinnati by 1 1/2; 9
          Vegas Line: Cincinnati (-135); 8
          Dunkel Pick: Cincinnati (-135); Over

Game 977-978: NY Mets at LA Angels (3:35 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: NY Mets (Colon) 15.532; LA Angels (Wilson) 15.104
          Dunkel Line: NY Mets by 1/2; 6 1/2
          Vegas Line: LA Angels (-150); 7 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: NY Mets (+130); Under

Game 927-928: Detroit at San Diego (4:10 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Detroit (Scherzer) 15.690; San Diego (Ross) 14.780
          Dunkel Line: Detroit by 1; 6
          Vegas Line: Detroit (-150); 6 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: Detroit (-150); Under

Comment

MLB
            Long Sheet

Sunday, April 13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MIAMI (5 - 7) at PHILADELPHIA (5 - 6) - 1:35 PM
            HENDERSON ALVAREZ (R) vs. KYLE KENDRICK (R)
            Top Trends for this game.
            MIAMI is 6-22 (-14.2 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
            MIAMI is 2-16 (-13.0 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
            MIAMI is 5-23 (-16.4 Units) against the money line in road games in April games over the last 3 seasons.
            MIAMI is 86-141 (-42.0 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
            PHILADELPHIA is 146-87 (+36.5 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Sunday since 1997.
            PHILADELPHIA is 159-176 (-38.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
            PHILADELPHIA is 100-103 (-33.6 Units) against the money line in home games in April games since 1997.
            PHILADELPHIA is 43-56 (-20.9 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 3 seasons.
            PHILADELPHIA is 159-173 (-35.8 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
            PHILADELPHIA is 37-45 (-16.8 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.

Head-to-Head Series History
            PHILADELPHIA is 2-0 (+2.3 Units) against MIAMI this season
            2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.0 Units)

HENDERSON ALVAREZ vs. PHILADELPHIA since 1997
            ALVAREZ is 0-1 when starting against PHILADELPHIA with an ERA of 2.57 and a WHIP of 1.143.
            His team's record is 0-1 (-1.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

KYLE KENDRICK vs. MIAMI since 1997
            KENDRICK is 11-2 when starting against MIAMI with an ERA of 3.32 and a WHIP of 1.221.
            His team's record is 12-4 (+7.9 units) in these starts. The OVER is 9-6. (+2.7 units)

WASHINGTON (7 - 4) at ATLANTA (7 - 4) - 1:35 PM
            GIO GONZALEZ (L) vs. AARON HARANG (R)
            ATLANTA is 7-0 (+7.3 Units) against the money line as a home underdog of +100 to +125 over the last 2 seasons.
            ATLANTA is 60-28 (+16.3 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
            ATLANTA is 98-58 (+26.2 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
            ATLANTA is 60-28 (+16.3 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
            ATLANTA is 36-23 (+13.6 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
            GONZALEZ is 46-22 (+19.7 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            GONZALEZ is 26-10 (+16.4 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            GONZALEZ is 46-22 (+19.7 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

ATLANTA is 4-1 (+4.1 Units) against WASHINGTON this season
            3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

GIO GONZALEZ vs. ATLANTA since 1997
            GONZALEZ is 2-6 when starting against ATLANTA with an ERA of 4.88 and a WHIP of 1.413.
            His team's record is 2-7 (-5.9 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 5-4. (+0.4 units)

AARON HARANG vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
            HARANG is 1-4 when starting against WASHINGTON with an ERA of 3.99 and a WHIP of 1.590.
            His team's record is 4-5 (-1.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 6-3. (+2.7 units)

PITTSBURGH (6 - 5) at MILWAUKEE (9 - 2) - 2:10 PM
            CHARLIE MORTON (R) vs. KYLE LOHSE (R)
            MILWAUKEE is 9-2 (+8.2 Units) against the money line in all games this season.
            MILWAUKEE is 9-2 (+8.2 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field this season.
            MILWAUKEE is 64-61 (+10.4 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
            PITTSBURGH is 103-76 (+24.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
            PITTSBURGH is 24-13 (+14.1 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
            PITTSBURGH is 54-39 (+14.2 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
            PITTSBURGH is 103-76 (+24.3 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
            PITTSBURGH is 84-63 (+20.3 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
            PITTSBURGH is 45-29 (+16.4 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
            MILWAUKEE is 9-21 (-14.8 Units) against the money line in home games in day games over the last 2 seasons.

MILWAUKEE is 2-0 (+2.0 Units) against PITTSBURGH this season
            2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.1 Units)

CHARLIE MORTON vs. MILWAUKEE since 1997
            MORTON is 2-4 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 4.57 and a WHIP of 1.500.
            His team's record is 4-5 (-0.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 5-3. (+1.5 units)

KYLE LOHSE vs. PITTSBURGH since 1997
            LOHSE is 9-2 when starting against PITTSBURGH with an ERA of 3.67 and a WHIP of 1.251.
            His team's record is 11-8 (+1.2 units) in these starts. The OVER is 11-8. (+2.6 units)

CHICAGO CUBS (4 - 7) at ST LOUIS (6 - 5) - 2:15 PM
            EDWIN JACKSON (R) vs. MICHAEL WACHA (R)
            CHICAGO CUBS are 131-204 (-43.6 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
            CHICAGO CUBS are 28-56 (-19.5 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
            CHICAGO CUBS are 32-54 (-19.0 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
            CHICAGO CUBS are 131-204 (-43.6 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
            CHICAGO CUBS are 46-79 (-26.1 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
            JACKSON is 22-43 (-21.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            JACKSON is 11-27 (-17.1 Units) against the money line in April games since 1997. (Team's Record)
            JACKSON is 7-23 (-16.3 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            JACKSON is 21-43 (-22.7 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            JACKSON is 9-24 (-14.8 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            ST LOUIS is 88-50 (+23.7 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.

CHICAGO CUBS is 1-1 (+0.3 Units) against ST LOUIS this season
            2 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+2.0 Units)

EDWIN JACKSON vs. ST LOUIS since 1997
            JACKSON is 2-6 when starting against ST LOUIS with an ERA of 5.02 and a WHIP of 1.568.
            His team's record is 3-9 (-6.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-7. (-3.9 units)

MICHAEL WACHA vs. CHICAGO CUBS since 1997
            WACHA is 0-0 when starting against CHICAGO CUBS with an ERA of 3.60 and a WHIP of 1.600.
            His team's record is 0-1 (-2.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-1. (-1.0 units)

COLORADO (6 - 6) at SAN FRANCISCO (7 - 5) - 4:05 PM
            TYLER CHATWOOD (R) vs. TIM HUDSON (R)
            COLORADO is 140-253 (-61.6 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +125 to +150 since 1997.
            COLORADO is 549-841 (-150.3 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997.
            COLORADO is 31-47 (-19.6 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
            SAN FRANCISCO is 194-97 (+38.5 Units) against the money line as a home favorite of -150 to -175 since 1997.
            SAN FRANCISCO is 96-64 (+27.4 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
            HUDSON is 35-16 (+17.9 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
            HUDSON is 10-0 (+10.0 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            HUDSON is 28-6 (+18.3 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Sunday since 1997. (Team's Record)
            HUDSON is 10-0 (+10.5 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            HUDSON is 57-20 (+24.6 Units) against the money line in home games in day games since 1997. (Team's Record)
            HUDSON is 10-0 (+10.0 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            HUDSON is 69-27 (+26.0 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss since 1997. (Team's Record)

COLORADO is 1-1 (+0.2 Units) against SAN FRANCISCO this season
            1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.1 Units)

TYLER CHATWOOD vs. SAN FRANCISCO since 1997
            CHATWOOD is 3-2 when starting against SAN FRANCISCO with an ERA of 1.88 and a WHIP of 1.458.
            His team's record is 3-2 (+2.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-2. (-0.2 units)

TIM HUDSON vs. COLORADO since 1997
            HUDSON is 5-2 when starting against COLORADO with an ERA of 4.35 and a WHIP of 1.280.
            His team's record is 6-5 (-0.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-7. (-5.4 units)

LA DODGERS (8 - 4) at ARIZONA (4 - 10) - 4:10 PM
            DAN HAREN (R) vs. TREVOR CAHILL (R)
            HAREN is 25-37 (-25.7 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            HAREN is 10-16 (-14.6 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            HAREN is 24-37 (-26.7 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            HAREN is 20-28 (-19.2 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            HAREN is 5-13 (-12.8 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            LA DODGERS are 41-25 (+17.0 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
            LA DODGERS are 53-26 (+14.2 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
            ARIZONA is 32-40 (-18.5 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
            ARIZONA is 38-43 (-18.5 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss over the last 3 seasons.

LA DODGERS is 4-0 (+4.0 Units) against ARIZONA this season
            2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.3 Units, Under=-0.2 Units)

DAN HAREN vs. ARIZONA since 1997
            HAREN is 1-1 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 3.38 and a WHIP of 1.125.
            His team's record is 1-1 (-0.5 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-2. (-2.2 units)

TREVOR CAHILL vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
            CAHILL is 6-1 when starting against LA DODGERS with an ERA of 2.57 and a WHIP of 1.260.
            His team's record is 8-3 (+5.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 6-5. (+0.6 units)

TORONTO (6 - 6) at BALTIMORE (5 - 6) - 1:35 PM
            MARK BUEHRLE (L) vs. UBALDO JIMENEZ (R)
            BALTIMORE is 186-155 (+37.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
            BALTIMORE is 85-76 (+17.3 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
            BALTIMORE is 60-47 (+15.5 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 3 seasons.
            BALTIMORE is 171-132 (+42.1 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
            BUEHRLE is 250-184 (+40.7 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997. (Team's Record)
            BALTIMORE is 88-132 (-66.5 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Sunday since 1997.

TORONTO is 1-1 (+0.4 Units) against BALTIMORE this season
            2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.0 Units)

MARK BUEHRLE vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
            BUEHRLE is 7-8 when starting against BALTIMORE with an ERA of 3.58 and a WHIP of 1.265.
            His team's record is 10-9 (-1.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 10-8. (+1.3 units)

UBALDO JIMENEZ vs. TORONTO since 1997
            JIMENEZ is 2-1 when starting against TORONTO with an ERA of 4.61 and a WHIP of 1.354.
            His team's record is 3-2 (+1.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-2. (+1.0 units)

KANSAS CITY (4 - 6) at MINNESOTA (5 - 6) - 2:10 PM
            JASON VARGAS (L) vs. KEVIN CORREIA (R)
            MINNESOTA is 38-30 (+15.1 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
            CORREIA is 98-93 (+25.3 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997. (Team's Record)
            CORREIA is 46-34 (+19.2 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 since 1997. (Team's Record)
            CORREIA is 96-91 (+24.3 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field since 1997. (Team's Record)
            KANSAS CITY is 81-69 (+18.7 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
            KANSAS CITY is 37-25 (+12.6 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
            KANSAS CITY is 44-41 (+15.9 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss over the last 3 seasons.
            MINNESOTA is 65-102 (-32.5 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 3 seasons.
            MINNESOTA is 33-59 (-24.1 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
            MINNESOTA is 214-229 (-51.8 Units) against the money line in home games in day games since 1997.
            MINNESOTA is 65-102 (-32.5 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.

MINNESOTA is 2-0 (+2.5 Units) against KANSAS CITY this season

JASON VARGAS vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
            VARGAS is 2-3 when starting against MINNESOTA with an ERA of 5.44 and a WHIP of 1.746.
            His team's record is 4-4 (-0.8 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-5. (-3.9 units)

KEVIN CORREIA vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
            CORREIA is 0-3 when starting against KANSAS CITY with an ERA of 5.29 and a WHIP of 1.763.
            His team's record is 0-6 (-6.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 4-2. (+1.9 units)

CLEVELAND (6 - 6) at CHI WHITE SOX (6 - 6) - 2:10 PM
            COREY KLUBER (R) vs. JOSE QUINTANA (L)
            CLEVELAND is 98-77 (+22.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
            CLEVELAND is 95-74 (+20.7 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 69-105 (-31.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 25-51 (-25.0 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 11-23 (-14.1 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 31-54 (-20.8 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 67-100 (-29.3 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 35-67 (-29.5 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.

CHI WHITE SOX is 2-1 (+1.2 Units) against CLEVELAND this season
            3 of 3 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+3.0 Units)

COREY KLUBER vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
            KLUBER is 2-1 when starting against CHI WHITE SOX with an ERA of 4.10 and a WHIP of 1.101.
            His team's record is 3-1 (+2.8 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-1. (+1.8 units)

JOSE QUINTANA vs. CLEVELAND since 1997
            QUINTANA is 2-0 when starting against CLEVELAND with an ERA of 3.41 and a WHIP of 1.069.
            His team's record is 2-3 (-1.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-2. (+0.9 units)

HOUSTON (5 - 7) at TEXAS (5 - 6) - 3:05 PM
            BRETT OBERHOLTZER (L) vs. MARTIN PEREZ (L)
            HOUSTON is 111-224 (-56.1 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
            HOUSTON is 108-217 (-55.8 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
            TEXAS is 54-24 (+19.3 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
            PEREZ is 9-0 (+9.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

HOUSTON is 1-1 (+0.6 Units) against TEXAS this season
            1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.1 Units, Under=-0.3 Units)

BRETT OBERHOLTZER vs. TEXAS since 1997
            OBERHOLTZER is 0-1 when starting against TEXAS with an ERA of 2.70 and a WHIP of 1.349.
            His team's record is 0-1 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.3 units)

MARTIN PEREZ vs. HOUSTON since 1997
            PEREZ is 2-0 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 2.25 and a WHIP of 0.813.
            His team's record is 2-0 (+2.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-1. (+0.0 units)

OAKLAND (7 - 4) at SEATTLE (6 - 4) - 4:10 PM
            SCOTT KAZMIR (L) vs. CHRIS YOUNG (R)
            OAKLAND is 105-73 (+20.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
            OAKLAND is 93-78 (+28.2 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 3 seasons.
            OAKLAND is 42-28 (+21.7 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
            OAKLAND is 102-69 (+21.5 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
            OAKLAND is 133-93 (+41.0 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
            OAKLAND is 121-79 (+39.3 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 3 seasons.
            OAKLAND is 47-34 (+15.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
            KAZMIR is 63-43 (+22.6 Units) against the money line after a win since 1997. (Team's Record)
            SEATTLE is 38-47 (-16.4 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
            SEATTLE is 38-47 (-16.4 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.

OAKLAND is 3-2 (+1.0 Units) against SEATTLE this season
            3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.5 Units)

SCOTT KAZMIR vs. SEATTLE since 1997
            KAZMIR is 4-3 when starting against SEATTLE with an ERA of 3.41 and a WHIP of 1.121.
            His team's record is 6-5 (+1.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 6-5. (+0.6 units)

CHRIS YOUNG vs. OAKLAND since 1997
            YOUNG is 2-1 when starting against OAKLAND with an ERA of 3.32 and a WHIP of 1.431.
            His team's record is 2-2 (-0.1 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-2. (-1.4 units)

BOSTON (5 - 7) at NY YANKEES (6 - 6) - 8:05 PM
            FELIX DOUBRONT (L) vs. IVAN NOVA (R)
            BOSTON is 113-77 (+20.2 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
            BOSTON is 52-24 (+23.9 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
            DOUBRONT is 19-9 (+11.5 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            DOUBRONT is 10-3 (+8.7 Units) against the money line in road games against division opponents over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

NY YANKEES is 2-1 (+1.0 Units) against BOSTON this season
            2 of 3 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+0.8 Units)

FELIX DOUBRONT vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
            DOUBRONT is 3-2 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 4.20 and a WHIP of 1.423.
            His team's record is 5-3 (+1.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 5-3. (+1.9 units)

IVAN NOVA vs. BOSTON since 1997
            NOVA is 2-2 when starting against BOSTON with an ERA of 5.60 and a WHIP of 1.613.
            His team's record is 3-4 (-0.8 units) in these starts. The OVER is 6-1. (+5.2 units)

TAMPA BAY (7 - 5) at CINCINNATI (3 - 8) - 1:10 PM
            CESAR RAMOS (L) vs. TONY CINGRANI (L)
            CINCINNATI is 47-18 (+21.0 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss over the last 3 seasons.
            TAMPA BAY is 20-7 (+13.4 Units) against the money line in road games when playing on Sunday over the last 3 seasons.
            CINCINNATI is 99-119 (-42.9 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Sunday since 1997.

TAMPA BAY is 2-0 (+2.0 Units) against CINCINNATI this season
            2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.0 Units)

CESAR RAMOS vs. CINCINNATI since 1997
            No recent starts.

TONY CINGRANI vs. TAMPA BAY since 1997
            No recent starts.

NY METS (5 - 6) at LA ANGELS (5 - 6) - 3:35 PM
            BARTOLO COLON (R) vs. C.J. WILSON (L)
            LA ANGELS are 419-347 (+52.7 Units) against the money line in day games since 1997.
            NY METS are 44-42 (+18.9 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
            NY METS are 18-12 (+12.9 Units) against the money line in road games in day games over the last 2 seasons.
            NY METS are 44-42 (+18.9 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
            COLON is 36-21 (+15.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            COLON is 17-8 (+11.2 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            COLON is 20-5 (+15.2 Units) against the money line in road games in an inter-league game since 1997. (Team's Record)
            COLON is 17-8 (+10.9 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
            LA ANGELS are 83-90 (-24.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
            LA ANGELS are 40-46 (-23.6 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
            LA ANGELS are 14-22 (-13.4 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
            LA ANGELS are 9-18 (-13.5 Units) against the money line when playing on Sunday over the last 2 seasons.
            LA ANGELS are 78-89 (-29.5 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
            LA ANGELS are 36-52 (-25.8 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.

NY METS is 1-1 (+0.6 Units) against LA ANGELS this season

BARTOLO COLON vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
            COLON is 12-6 when starting against LA ANGELS with an ERA of 3.16 and a WHIP of 1.197.
            His team's record is 15-8 (+5.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 10-10. (-0.6 units)

C.J. WILSON vs. NY METS since 1997
            No recent starts.

DETROIT (6 - 3) at SAN DIEGO (4 - 7) - 4:10 PM
            MAX SCHERZER (R) vs. TYSON ROSS (R)
            DETROIT is 10-17 (-13.1 Units) against the money line when the total is 7 or less over the last 2 seasons.
            DETROIT is 88-91 (-23.2 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 3 seasons.
            DETROIT is 13-22 (-15.4 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 7 or less over the last 3 seasons.
            DETROIT is 80-85 (-24.3 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
            DETROIT is 57-47 (-17.4 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons.
            SAN DIEGO is 19-8 (+11.1 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Sunday over the last 3 seasons.

SAN DIEGO is 1-1 (+0.0 Units) against DETROIT this season
            1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.2 Units, Under=-0.3 Units)

MAX SCHERZER vs. SAN DIEGO since 1997
            SCHERZER is 1-1 when starting against SAN DIEGO with an ERA of 2.63 and a WHIP of 1.208.
            His team's record is 2-2 (-0.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-2. (-0.4 units)

TYSON ROSS vs. DETROIT since 1997
            ROSS is 0-1 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 6.75 and a WHIP of 2.000.
            His team's record is 0-1 (-1.1 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

Comment

MLB
              Armadillo's Write-Up

Sunday, April 13

Hot pitchers
              -- GGonzalez is 3-1, 1.80 in his last four starts. Harang is 1-1, 1.46 in his last four outings.
              -- Lohse is 3-2, 2.57 in his last five starts. Morton is 0-1, 3.10 in his last five.
              -- Wacha is 1-0, 0.71 in two starts this season.
              -- Hudson is 2-0, 1.72 in two starts for the Giants. Chatwood is 1-1, 3.04 in his last four starts, which were all LY.
              -- Haren is 2-0, 0.95 in his last three starts.

-- Buehrle is 2-0, 0.64 in two starts this season.
              -- Vargas is 1-0, 1.20 in two starts for the Royals.
              -- Kazmir is 4-0, 1.37 in his last four starts.

-- Cingrani is 2-3, 2.89 in his last six starts.
              -- Colon is 1-1, 2.07 in his first two starts for the Mets.
              -- Scherzer has a 1.91 RA but no wins in his last four starts.

Cold pitchers
              -- Alvarez is 1-4, 4.25 in his last five starts. Kendrick is 0-4, 6.82 in his last six.
              -- Jackson is 0-3, 7.54 in his last five starts.
              -- Cahill is 0-3, 7.90 in his last three starts.

-- Jimenez is 0-2, 6.75 in two starts for Baltimore.
              -- Correia is 0-1, 6.94 in his first two starts this season.
              -- Quintana is 1-1, 4.95 in his last three starts. Kluber has an 8.59 RA in his last three starts.
              -- Oberholtzer is 0-6, 4.19 in his last six starts. Perez is 1-1, 4.67 in last three.
              -- Young is 0-2, 3.28 in his last four starts, but those were in 2012.
              -- Doubront is 1-1, 9.00 in two starts this season. Nova is 0-1, 8.68 in his two starts this season.

-- Ramos is 0-0, 3.00 in three MLB starts, last of which was in '12; he's thrown four innings in four relief appearances this season.
              -- Wilson is 1-2, 4.18 in his last four starts.
              -- Ross is 0-2, 9.58 in two starts this season.

Totals
              -- Last six Philly games went over the total.
              -- Last four Washington games went over the total.
              -- All five games at Miller Park stayed under the total.
              -- Last six Cub games went over the total.
              -- Seven of last nine Arizona games went over total; five of seven Dodger road games stayed under.
              -- Ten of twelve Giant games went over the total.

-- Five of six Boston road games stayed under the total.
              -- All five games at Camden Yards stayed under.
              -- Under is 5-2-1 in last eight Texas games.
              -- All six White Sox home games went over total.
              -- Ten of eleven Minnesota games went over total.
              -- Four of last six Oakland games went over total.

-- Five of last six Tampa Bay games stayed under.
              -- Eight of eleven Angel games went over the total.
              -- Eight of eleven San Diego games stayed under.

Hot teams
              -- Braves won three of their last four home games.
              -- Milwaukee won its last eight games.
              -- Dodgers won four of their last five games.

-- White Sox won four of their first six home games.
              -- Rangers won three of their last four home games.
              -- Oakland won five of its last six games.

-- Tampa Bay won six of its last nine games.
              -- Mets are 5-3 in their last eight games.

Cold teams
              -- Miam lost its last six games.
              -- Pittsburgh lost three of its last four games.
              -- Rockies lost four of their six road games. San Francisco lost three of its last four games.
              -- Arizona lost five of its six home games.

-- Red Sox lost six of their last nine games. Bronx lost three of last five.
              -- Orioles lost three of their last four home games.
              -- Astros lost seven of their last ten games.
              -- Indians lost five of their last eight games.
              -- Kansas City lost its first four away games.

-- Cincinnati lost eight of its first eleven games.
              -- Angels lost four of their five home games.
              -- San Diego lost seven of its last ten games; Detroit lost three of last five.

Umpires
              -- Chi-StL-- Favorites won last nine Layne games; over is 3-0 in his '14 games.
              -- Col-SF-- Six of last eight HGibson games stayed under.
              -- Mia-Phil-- Over is 3-0-1 in last four Ripperger games.
              -- Pitt-Mil-- Nine of last ten Carapazza games went over.
              -- Wsh-Atl-- Road team is 15-4 in last nineteen Hernandez games.
              -- LA-Az-- Under is 7-2-1 in last ten Tichenor games.

-- Bos-NY-- Over is 7-3-1 in last eleven O'Nora games.
              -- KC-Min-- Underdogs won eight of last eleven Diaz games.
              -- Cle-Chi-- Home side won last 12 Davis games; seven of last eight stayed under the total.
              -- Tor-Blt-- Three of last four Conroy games went over total.
              -- A's-Sea-- 12 of last 16 Hallion games stayed under total.
              -- Hst-Tex-- Six of last seven Porter games went over total.

-- TB-Cin-- Favorites won last ten Bellino games.
              -- Det-SD-- Muchinski's first two games this year went over total.
              -- NY-LAA-- Six of last nine Basner games went over total.

Comment

MLB

Sunday, April 13

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Trend Report
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:10 PM
                TAMPA BAY vs. CINCINNATI
                The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Tampa Bay's last 6 games
                Tampa Bay is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games
                Cincinnati is 3-14 SU in its last 17 games
                The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cincinnati's last 6 games at home

1:35 PM
                MIAMI vs. PHILADELPHIA
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami's last 5 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
                The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami's last 6 games on the road
                Philadelphia is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Miami
                The total has gone OVER in 5 of Philadelphia's last 5 games

TORONTO vs. BALTIMORE
                The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto's last 5 games on the road
                Toronto is 6-14 SU in its last 20 games when playing on the road against Baltimore
                The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baltimore's last 5 games when playing at home against Toronto
                The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baltimore's last 6 games

WASHINGTON vs. ATLANTA
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games on the road
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games
                Atlanta is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games
                The total has gone OVER in 7 of Atlanta's last 9 games at home

2:10 PM
                PITTSBURGH vs. MILWAUKEE
                Pittsburgh is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
                The total has gone OVER in 6 of Pittsburgh's last 8 games on the road
                The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 5 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh
                The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Milwaukee's last 18 games

CLEVELAND vs. CHI WHITE SOX
                Cleveland is 13-5 SU in its last 18 games on the road
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games on the road
                Chi White Sox are 2-9 SU in their last 11 games when playing at home against Cleveland
                The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chi White Sox's last 5 games

KANSAS CITY vs. MINNESOTA
                Kansas City is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of Kansas City's last 6 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
                Minnesota is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Kansas City
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of Minnesota's last 6 games when playing at home against Kansas City

2:15 PM
                CHI CUBS vs. ST. LOUIS
                Chi Cubs are 3-11 SU in their last 14 games on the road
                The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chi Cubs's last 7 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis's last 5 games at home
                St. Louis is 16-5 SU in its last 21 games at home

3:05 PM
                HOUSTON vs. TEXAS
                Houston is 5-20 SU in its last 25 games
                The total has gone OVER in 5 of Houston's last 7 games
                Texas is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Houston
                The total has gone OVER in 9 of Texas's last 13 games when playing at home against Houston

3:35 PM
                NY METS vs. LA ANGELS
                NY Mets are 2-3-1 SU in its last 6 games ,
                NY Mets8-3-1 SU in its last 12 games on the road
                LA Angels are 5-9-1 SU in their last 15 games ,
                LA Angels are 1-3-1 SU in their last 5 games ,at home

4:05 PM
                COLORADO vs. SAN FRANCISCO
                The total has gone OVER in 7 of Colorado's last 10 games
                Colorado is 3-14 SU in its last 17 games when playing on the road against San Francisco
                The total has gone OVER in 8 of San Francisco's last 9 games
                The total has gone OVER in 7 of San Francisco's last 8 games at home

4:10 PM
                LA DODGERS vs. ARIZONA
                LA Dodgers are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games on the road
                The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers's last 5 games on the road
                Arizona is 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing LA Dodgers
                The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arizona's last 7 games when playing LA Dodgers

OAKLAND vs. SEATTLE
                The total has gone OVER in 11 of Oakland's last 15 games when playing Seattle
                The total has gone OVER in 8 of Oakland's last 10 games on the road
                The total has gone OVER in 7 of Seattle's last 8 games when playing at home against Oakland
                The total has gone OVER in 5 of Seattle's last 7 games at home

DETROIT vs. SAN DIEGO
                The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Detroit's last 17 games on the road
                Detroit is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games
                San Diego is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games
                San Diego is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games when playing Detroit

8:05 PM
                BOSTON vs. NY YANKEES
                Boston is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games
                Boston is 7-3 SU in their last 10 games when playing NY Yankees
                The total has gone UNDER in 9 of NY Yankees's last 13 games at home
                NY Yankees are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Boston

Comment

NBA
                  Dunkel

Oklahoma City at Indiana
                  The Thunder head to Indiana today to face a Pacers team that is coming off a 98-86 loss to Miami on Friday night and is 4-22 ATS in its last 26 games when playing on 1 days rest. Oklahoma City is the pick (+2) according to Dunkel, which has the Thunder favored by 11 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Oklahoma City (+2). Here are all of today's picks.

SUNDAY, APRIL 13

Game 701-702: Chicago at New York (7:30 p.m. EST)

Dunkel Ratings: Chicago 123.008; New York 123.778
                  Dunkel Line & Total: New York by 1; 190
                  Vegas Line & Total: No Line
                  Dunkel Pick: N/A

Game 703-704: Toronto at Detroit (3:30 p.m. EST)
                  Dunkel Ratings: Toronto 121.004; Detroit 112.110
                  Dunkel Line & Total: Toronto by 9; 213
                  Vegas Line & Total: Toronto by 6 1/2; 206
                  Dunkel Pick: Toronto (-6 1/2); Over

Game 705-706: Orlando at Brooklyn (6:00 p.m. EST)
                  Dunkel Ratings: Orlando 110.947; Brooklyn 124.860
                  Dunkel Line & Total: Brooklyn by 14; 202
                  Vegas Line & Total: Brooklyn by 10 1/2; 196 1/2
                  Dunkel Pick: Brooklyn (-10 1/2); Over

Game 707-708: Oklahoma City at Indiana (1:00 p.m. EST)
                  Dunkel Ratings: Oklahoma City 125.938; Indiana 114.444
                  Dunkel Line & Total: Oklahoma City by 11 1/2; 189
                  Vegas Line & Total: Indiana by 2; 192 1/2
                  Dunkel Pick: Oklahoma City (+2); Under

Game 709-710: Golden State at Portland (9:00 p.m. EST)
                  Dunkel Ratings: Golden State 122.764; Portland 121.753
                  Dunkel Line & Total: Golden State by 1; 199
                  Vegas Line & Total: Portland by 3; 203 1/2
                  Dunkel Pick: Golden State (+3); Under

Game 711-712: Minnesota at Sacramento (9:00 p.m. EST)
                  Dunkel Ratings: Minnesota 123.166; Sacramento 116.260
                  Dunkel Line & Total: Minnesota by 7; 221

Game 713-714: Memphis at LA Lakers (9:30 p.m. EST)
                  Dunkel Ratings: Memphis 119.872; LA Lakers 113.604
                  Dunkel Line & Total: Memphis by 6; 202
                  Vegas Line & Total: Memphis by 12 1/2; 206 1/2
                  Dunkel Pick: LA Lakers (+12 1/2); Under

Comment

NBA
                    Long Sheet

Sunday, April 13

CHICAGO (47 - 32) at NEW YORK (34 - 45) - 4/13/2014, 7:35 PM
                    There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

CHICAGO is 6-5 against the spread versus NEW YORK over the last 3 seasons
                    CHICAGO is 9-2 straight up against NEW YORK over the last 3 seasons
                    7 of 11 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

TORONTO (46 - 33) at DETROIT (29 - 51) - 4/13/2014, 3:35 PM
                    TORONTO is 45-32 ATS (+9.8 Units) in all games this season.
                    TORONTO is 24-14 ATS (+8.6 Units) in road games this season.
                    TORONTO is 19-6 ATS (+12.4 Units) in road games against Central division opponents over the last 3 seasons.
                    TORONTO is 19-9 ATS (+9.1 Units) after a division game over the last 2 seasons.
                    TORONTO is 26-14 ATS (+10.6 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
                    TORONTO is 30-19 ATS (+9.1 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game this season.
                    DETROIT is 35-45 ATS (-14.5 Units) in all games this season.
                    DETROIT is 15-25 ATS (-12.5 Units) in home games this season.
                    DETROIT is 0-7 ATS (-7.7 Units) in home games after a division game this season.
                    DETROIT is 8-18 ATS (-11.8 Units) in home games revenging a loss vs opponent this season.
                    DETROIT is 3-11 ATS (-9.1 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
                    DETROIT is 3-12 ATS (-10.2 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season over the last 2 seasons.

TORONTO is 7-2 against the spread versus DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
                    TORONTO is 5-4 straight up against DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
                    5 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ORLANDO (23 - 56) at BROOKLYN (43 - 36) - 4/13/2014, 6:05 PM
                    ORLANDO is 33-43 ATS (-14.3 Units) in all games this season.
                    ORLANDO is 12-25 ATS (-15.5 Units) in road games this season.
                    ORLANDO is 4-16 ATS (-13.6 Units) in road games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game this season.
                    BROOKLYN is 24-15 ATS (+7.5 Units) in home games this season.
                    BROOKLYN is 13-3 ATS (+9.7 Units) in home games second half of the season this season.
                    BROOKLYN is 24-14 ATS (+8.6 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent this season.

ORLANDO is 6-4 against the spread versus BROOKLYN over the last 3 seasons
                    BROOKLYN is 5-5 straight up against ORLANDO over the last 3 seasons
                    7 of 10 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

OKLAHOMA CITY (58 - 21) at INDIANA (54 - 26) - 4/13/2014, 1:00 PM
                    INDIANA is 140-98 ATS (+32.2 Units) in home games in non-conference games since 1996.
                    OKLAHOMA CITY is 43-35 ATS (+4.5 Units) in all games this season.
                    OKLAHOMA CITY is 55-35 ATS (+16.5 Units) after scoring 105 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
                    INDIANA is 7-27 ATS (-22.7 Units) second half of the season this season.
                    INDIANA is 4-14 ATS (-11.4 Units) on Sunday games over the last 2 seasons.
                    INDIANA is 2-13 ATS (-12.3 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season this season.
                    INDIANA is 8-20 ATS (-14.0 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game - 2nd half of the season this season.
                    INDIANA is 17-26 ATS (-11.6 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game this season.
                    INDIANA is 6-16 ATS (-11.6 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game - 2nd half of the season this season.

OKLAHOMA CITY is 3-1 against the spread versus INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
                    OKLAHOMA CITY is 3-1 straight up against INDIANA over the last 3 seasons
                    3 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

GOLDEN STATE (49 - 30) at PORTLAND (52 - 28) - 4/13/2014, 9:05 PM
                    GOLDEN STATE is 107-140 ATS (-47.0 Units) in road games after scoring 105 points or more since 1996.
                    GOLDEN STATE is 24-11 ATS (+11.9 Units) in April games over the last 3 seasons.
                    GOLDEN STATE is 31-19 ATS (+10.1 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game - 2nd half of the season over the last 2 seasons.
                    PORTLAND is 0-9 ATS (-9.9 Units) in home games in April games over the last 2 seasons.

PORTLAND is 5-5 against the spread versus GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons
                    GOLDEN STATE is 6-4 straight up against PORTLAND over the last 3 seasons

MINNESOTA (40 - 39) at SACRAMENTO (27 - 53) - 4/13/2014, 9:05 PM

SACRAMENTO is 5-5 against the spread versus MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
                    MINNESOTA is 6-4 straight up against SACRAMENTO over the last 3 seasons
                    7 of 10 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MEMPHIS (47 - 32) at LA LAKERS (25 - 54) - 4/13/2014, 9:35 PM
                    MEMPHIS is 93-78 ATS (+7.2 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                    MEMPHIS is 89-63 ATS (+19.7 Units) in road games after a non-conference game since 1996.
                    MEMPHIS is 15-5 ATS (+9.5 Units) after 3 or more consecutive overs over the last 2 seasons.
                    MEMPHIS is 29-17 ATS (+10.3 Units) after a win by 10 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
                    MEMPHIS is 54-40 ATS (+10.0 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
                    LA LAKERS are 72-90 ATS (-27.0 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                    LA LAKERS are 48-67 ATS (-25.7 Units) second half of the season over the last 3 seasons.
                    LA LAKERS are 178-220 ATS (-64.0 Units) after a division game since 1996.
                    LA LAKERS are 12-22 ATS (-12.2 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
                    LA LAKERS are 14-27 ATS (-15.7 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season over the last 2 seasons.

LA LAKERS is 4-3 against the spread versus MEMPHIS over the last 3 seasons
                    MEMPHIS is 5-4 straight up against LA LAKERS over the last 3 seasons

Comment

NBA
                      Armadillo's Write-Up

Sunday, April 13

Hot teams
                      -- Thunder won six of its last eight games.
                      -- Raptors won seven of their last nine games.
                      -- Bulls won their last seven games (5-1-1 vs spread). Knicks won four of last six games, but are 15-24 vs spread at home.
                      -- Portland won seven of its last eight games. Warriors won three of their last four games.
                      -- Minnesota won four of its last six games.
                      -- Grizzlies won three of their last four games.

Cold Teams
                      -- Pacers lost six of last eight games, covered one of last eleven.
                      -- Detroit lost seven of its last ten games.
                      -- Orlando lost last eight road games (2-5-1 vs spread). Nets lost last couple games, by 4-5 points; they're 24-15 vs spread at home.
                      -- Sacramento lost its last five games (2-3 vs spread).
                      -- Lakers lost their last six games (1-5 vs spread).

Series records
                      -- Thunder won five of last six games with Indiana.
                      -- Pistons won eight of last twelve games with Toronto.
                      -- Magic lost five of last seven games with Brooklyn.
                      -- Bulls won nine of last eleven games with New York.
                      -- Warriors won five of their last six games with Portland.
                      -- Kings lost four of last six games with Minnesota.
                      -- Lakers lost five of last seven games with Memphis.

Totals
                      -- Nine of last ten Thunder-Pacer games went over.
                      -- Last five Toronto games went over the total.
                      -- Under is 28-11 in Orlando road games this season.
                      -- Four of last five Chicago-New York games went over.
                      -- Four of last five Golden State games stayed under.
                      -- Five of last six Minnesota-Sacramento games stayed under.
                      -- Four of last five Laker games stayed under the total.

Comment

NBA

Sunday, April 13

Trend Report

1:00 PM
                        OKLAHOMA CITY vs. INDIANA
                        Oklahoma City is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games on the road
                        The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oklahoma City's last 6 games on the road
                        The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Indiana's last 9 games at home
                        The total has gone OVER in 9 of Indiana's last 10 games when playing at home against Oklahoma City

3:30 PM
                        TORONTO vs. DETROIT
                        The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto's last 5 games
                        Toronto is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
                        Detroit is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games
                        The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit's last 5 games when playing at home against Toronto

6:00 PM
                        ORLANDO vs. BROOKLYN
                        The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Orlando's last 5 games on the road
                        The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Orlando's last 8 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn
                        Brooklyn is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Orlando
                        Brooklyn is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games

7:30 PM
                        CHICAGO vs. NEW YORK
                        Chicago is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against New York
                        The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago's last 6 games when playing New York
                        New York is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home
                        The total has gone OVER in 4 of New York's last 5 games when playing at home against Chicago

9:00 PM
                        MINNESOTA vs. SACRAMENTO
                        Minnesota is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
                        Minnesota is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
                        Sacramento is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games when playing at home against Minnesota
                        The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Sacramento's last 6 games when playing at home against Minnesota

9:00 PM
                        GOLDEN STATE vs. PORTLAND
                        The total has gone OVER in 5 of Golden State's last 7 games when playing Portland
                        Golden State is 13-6 SU in its last 19 games
                        The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Portland's last 10 games
                        Portland is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games when playing Golden State

9:30 PM
                        MEMPHIS vs. LA LAKERS
                        Memphis is 13-6 SU in its last 19 games
                        Memphis is 2-5-1 ATS in their last 8 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers
                        LA Lakers are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games
                        The total has gone UNDER in 4 of the LA Lakers last 5 games

Comment

NBA

Sunday, April 13

Game of the Day: Thunder at Pacers

Oklahoma City Thunder at Indiana Pacers (-2, 192.5)

The Indiana Pacers are still hopeful of claiming the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference but the quality of the opponent could pose a problem on Sunday. Indiana hosts the Oklahoma City Thunder – the No. 2 team in the West – as it attempts to wrestle the top spot in the East away from the Miami Heat, who defeated the Pacers on Friday. Oklahoma City leads the Los Angeles Clippers by 2 1/2 games and can clinch the second seed with a victory.

The Thunder rolled to an easy 118-94 victory over the Pacers on Dec. 8 in the team’s first meeting of the season. Forward Kevin Durant scored 32 points as Oklahoma City shot 61 percent from the field, while Indiana shot just 40 percent despite receiving 32 points from forward Paul George. The Thunder have won three straight games after routing the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday. Indiana has lost eight of its last 11 games and its quality of play has alarmingly dropped off after a strong showing over the first three-quarters of the campaign.

TV:
                          1 p.m. ET, ABC

LINE HISTORY:
                          The Pacers opened as 2-point home favorites Saturday night. The early total opened 192.5 (Over -110).

POWER RANKINGS:
                          Thunder (-13.7) - Pacers (-11.0) + Home Court (-3.0) = Pacers -0.3

INJURY REPORT:
                          Indiana - A. Bynum (Out - Knee)

ABOUT THE THUNDER (58-21):
                          Power forward Serge Ibaka blocked a season-high eight shots and had 16 points and 10 rebounds in the 116-94 win over the Pelicans. The double-double was the 27th of the season for Ibaka and coach Scott Brooks beamed about his effort afterward. “Serge was spectacular,” Brooks said. “He’s right there with the best defensive players in the league. Blocked shots, he had eight, but he altered probably 10 others. And that’s what makes our defense good, when everybody is participating. When we do have a breakdown, he’s out there backing everybody up and covering for everybody’s mistakes.”

ABOUT THE PACERS (54-26):
                          Center Roy Hibbert continued his recent disappearing act by grabbing one rebound in 34 minutes against the Heat. The 7-2, 290-pounder has been practically invisible recently and has just six total rebounds over his past four games. Hibbert is averaging 4.6 rebounds since the All-Star break after averaging 7.7 before it and has reached double digits on the boards just once over the past six-plus weeks. “We’ve got to get more from him,” Indiana coach Frank Vogel said after the loss to Miami. A recent benching of the starting five came after Hibbert was pulled after nine ineffective minutes on April 4, which means the big man had nearly a full week of rest leading into his latest poor effort.

TRENDS:

* Thunder are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.
                          * Over is 18-4 in the last 22 meetings.
                          * Home team is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings.
                          * Underdog is 13-5 ATS in the last 18 meetings.

CONSENSUS:
                          76 percent of bets are on Oklahoma City +2.

Comment

NHL
                            Dunkel

Nashville at Minnesota
                            The Predators head to Minnesota tonight following a 7-5 win over the Blackhawks last night and come into the contest with a 5-1 record in their last 6 games after allowing 5 goals or more in the previous game. Nashville is the pick (+140) according to Dunkel, which has the Predators favored by 1. Dunkel Pick: Nashville (+140). Here are all of today's picks.

SUNDAY, APRIL 13

Game 1-2: Tampa Bay at Washington (3:00 p.m. EST)

Dunkel Ratings: Tampa Bay 10.293; Washington 12.522
                            Dunkel Line & Total: Washington by 2 1/2; 6 1/2

Game 3-4: Detroit at St. Louis (12:30 p.m. EST)
                            Dunkel Ratings: Detroit 10.998; St. Louis 11.784
                            Dunkel Line & Total: St. Louis by 1; 4

Game 5-6: Boston at New Jersey (3:00 p.m. EST)
                            Dunkel Ratings: Boston 11.102; New Jersey 11.988
                            Dunkel Line & Total: New Jersey by 1; 4

Game 7-8: Carolina at Philadelphia (3:00 p.m. EST)
                            Dunkel Ratings: Carolina 10.713; Philadelphia 12.389
                            Dunkel Line & Total: Philadelphia by 1 1/2; 6

Game 9-10: NY Islanders at Buffalo (5:00 p.m. EST)
                            Dunkel Ratings: NY Islanders 11.445; Buffalo 10.007
                            Dunkel Line & Total: NY Islanders by 1 1/2; 5
                            Vegas Line & Total: NY Islanders (-125); 5 1/2
                            Dunkel Pick: NY Islanders (-125); Under

Game 11-12: Ottawa at Pittsburgh (7:30 p.m. EST)
                            Dunkel Ratings: Ottawa 11.731; Pittsburgh 10.860
                            Dunkel Line & Total: Ottawa by 1; 6 1/2
                            Vegas Line & Total: Pittsburgh (-170); 5 1/2
                            Dunkel Pick: Ottawa (+150); Over

Game 13-14: Nashville at Minnesota (8:00 p.m. EST)
                            Dunkel Ratings: Nashville 12.172; Minnesota 11.204
                            Dunkel Line & Total: Nashville by 1; 6
                            Vegas Line & Total: Minnesota (-160); 5
                            Dunkel Pick: Nashville (+140); Over

Game 15-16: Calgary at Vancouver (9:00 p.m. EST)
                            Dunkel Ratings: Calgary 10.315; Vancouver 11.788
                            Dunkel Line & Total: Vancouver by 1 1/2; 4
                            Vegas Line & Total: Vancouver (-155); 5
                            Dunkel Pick: Vancouver (-155); Under

Game 17-18: Colorado at Anaheim (8:00 p.m. EST)
                            Dunkel Ratings: Colorado 11.251; Anaheim 12.566
                            Dunkel Line & Total: Anaheim by 1 1/2; 5

Game 19-20: Dallas at Phoenix (9:00 p.m. EST)
                            Dunkel Ratings: Dallas 12.264; Phoenix 10.293
                            Dunkel Line & Total: Dallas by 2; 6
                            Vegas Line & Total: Phoenix (-120); 5 1/2
                            Dunkel Pick: Dallas (+100); Over

Comment

NHL
                              Long Sheet

Sunday, April 13

TAMPA BAY (45-27-0-9, 99 pts.) at WASHINGTON (38-30-0-13, 89 pts.) - 4/13/2014, 3:05 PM

WASHINGTON is 8-4 (+3.7 Units) against the spread versus TAMPA BAY over the last 3 seasons
                              WASHINGTON is 8-4-0 straight up against TAMPA BAY over the last 3 seasons
                              9 of 11 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+6.9 Units)

DETROIT (38-28-0-15, 91 pts.) at ST LOUIS (52-22-0-7, 111 pts.) - 4/13/2014, 12:35 PM

DETROIT is 6-6 (+0.5 Units) against the spread versus ST LOUIS over the last 3 seasons
                              ST LOUIS is 6-6-0 straight up against DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
                              4 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+0.1 Units)

BOSTON (54-18-0-9, 117 pts.) at NEW JERSEY (34-29-0-18, 86 pts.) - 4/13/2014, 3:05 PM

BOSTON is 8-1 (+5.8 Units) against the spread versus NEW JERSEY over the last 3 seasons
                              BOSTON is 8-1-0 straight up against NEW JERSEY over the last 3 seasons
                              6 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+3.8 Units)

CAROLINA (35-35-0-11, 81 pts.) at PHILADELPHIA (42-30-0-9, 93 pts.) - 4/13/2014, 3:05 PM

PHILADELPHIA is 5-4-0 straight up against CAROLINA over the last 3 seasons
                              4 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=-0.1 Units, Under=-0.4 Units)

NY ISLANDERS (33-37-0-11, 77 pts.) at BUFFALO (21-51-0-9, 51 pts.) - 4/13/2014, 5:05 PM
                              NY ISLANDERS are 12-8 ATS (+23.6 Units) in road games second half of the season this season.
                              NY ISLANDERS are 8-3 ATS (+12.0 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season this season.
                              BUFFALO is 21-60 ATS (+86.8 Units) in all games this season.
                              BUFFALO is 125-172 ATS (-73.8 Units) when playing on back-to-back days since 1996.
                              BUFFALO is 7-27 ATS (+51.9 Units) after scoring 1 goal or less in their previous game this season.
                              BUFFALO is 9-29 ATS (+55.5 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
                              BUFFALO is 4-18 ATS (+29.9 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season this season.

BUFFALO is 4-4-0 straight up against NY ISLANDERS over the last 3 seasons
                              5 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+1.5 Units)

OTTAWA (36-31-0-14, 86 pts.) at PITTSBURGH (51-24-0-6, 108 pts.) - 4/13/2014, 7:35 PM
                              OTTAWA is 36-45 ATS (-12.3 Units) in all games this season.
                              OTTAWA is 9-20 ATS (-12.4 Units) after a division game this season.
                              OTTAWA is 8-2 ATS (+10.5 Units) in road games after scoring 1 goal or less in their previous game this season.

PITTSBURGH is 8-5 (+0.7 Units) against the spread versus OTTAWA over the last 3 seasons
                              PITTSBURGH is 8-5-0 straight up against OTTAWA over the last 3 seasons
                              8 of 13 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+2.5 Units)

NASHVILLE (37-32-0-12, 86 pts.) at MINNESOTA (43-26-0-12, 98 pts.) - 4/13/2014, 8:05 PM
                              MINNESOTA is 23-16 ATS (+39.5 Units) second half of the season this season.
                              MINNESOTA is 20-11 ATS (+31.0 Units) after a win by 2 goals or more over the last 3 seasons.
                              NASHVILLE is 22-19 ATS (+44.8 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent this season.
                              NASHVILLE is 14-8 ATS (+24.2 Units) in road games after a win by 2 goals or more over the last 3 seasons.
                              NASHVILLE is 15-9 ATS (+25.6 Units) after scoring 4 goals or more in their previous game this season.
                              NASHVILLE is 10-7 ATS (+20.9 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
                              NASHVILLE is 6-2 ATS (+9.4 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a winning record in the second half of the season this season.

MINNESOTA is 6-5 (+0.8 Units) against the spread versus NASHVILLE over the last 3 seasons
                              MINNESOTA is 6-5-0 straight up against NASHVILLE over the last 3 seasons
                              7 of 8 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+6.1 Units)

CALGARY (35-39-0-7, 77 pts.) at VANCOUVER (35-35-0-11, 81 pts.) - 4/13/2014, 9:05 PM
                              CALGARY is 21-20 ATS (+48.3 Units) second half of the season this season.
                              CALGARY is 19-20 ATS (+49.1 Units) revenging a loss versus opponent this season.
                              CALGARY is 87-87 ATS (+194.3 Units) in road games after a loss by 2 goals or more in their previous game since 1996.
                              VANCOUVER is 35-46 ATS (+90.9 Units) in all games this season.
                              VANCOUVER is 32-43 ATS (-36.6 Units) in home games in April games since 1996.
                              VANCOUVER is 12-28 ATS (-16.6 Units) second half of the season this season.
                              VANCOUVER is 9-18 ATS (-12.2 Units) after a division game this season.
                              VANCOUVER is 16-26 ATS (-19.7 Units) after a loss by 2 goals or more in their previous game over the last 3 seasons.

VANCOUVER is 11-4 (+3.9 Units) against the spread versus CALGARY over the last 3 seasons
                              VANCOUVER is 11-4-0 straight up against CALGARY over the last 3 seasons
                              6 of 11 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+1.0 Units)

COLORADO (52-22-0-7, 111 pts.) at ANAHEIM (53-20-0-8, 114 pts.) - 4/13/2014, 8:05 PM

COLORADO is 5-4 (+2.1 Units) against the spread versus ANAHEIM over the last 3 seasons
                              COLORADO is 5-4-0 straight up against ANAHEIM over the last 3 seasons
                              4 of 8 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Over=+0.3 Units)

DALLAS (40-30-0-11, 91 pts.) at PHOENIX (36-30-0-15, 87 pts.) - 4/13/2014, 9:05 PM
                              PHOENIX is 36-45 ATS (-26.6 Units) in all games this season.
                              PHOENIX is 0-6 ATS (-8.7 Units) in April games this season.
                              PHOENIX is 16-26 ATS (-15.9 Units) second half of the season this season.
                              PHOENIX is 15-18 ATS (-5.9 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.
                              PHOENIX is 72-74 ATS (-54.9 Units) in home games when playing against a team with a losing record in the second half of the season since 1996.

DALLAS is 7-5 (+1.7 Units) against the spread versus PHOENIX over the last 3 seasons
                              DALLAS is 7-5-0 straight up against PHOENIX over the last 3 seasons
                              8 of 11 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons . (Under=+5.5 Units)

Comment

Working...
                              X