Clear All

• NBA Saturday---Very Strong Play

Hoops YTD 31-23 +8.6 units
    3* 1-0 +3.0 units
    2* 2-1 +0.8 units
    1* 28-22 +4.8 units
    NBA 29-21 +8.8 units
    College 2-2 -0.2 units

This is my second 3* of the year and I almost pulled the trigger and gave it Game of the Year status but the playoffs and the season's final day offer such great opportunities that I held off and waited, particularly with this line as high as it is. That said, I look for a blowout tonight.

3* Nuggets -9 1/2
    1) Denver, despite being eliminated from playoff contention long ago, is playing great basketball while under the radar. They are on a remarkable 13-3 ATS streak.
    2) The Nuggets, despite being very short-handed came from way behind Thursday to beat Golden State on the road in a game that was meaningful for the Warriors. They come home now with a day of rest and feeling very good about themselves.
    3) Utah has spit it out and has been atrocious since February. They actually competed hard Friday night before collapsing at home in the fourth quarter against Portland. They'll be gassed in Denver.
    4) The Jazz are an awful 3-19 SU their last 22.
    5) Denver's Timofey Mozgov is coming off one of the best single game performances of the year scoring 23 and rebounding 29 against Golden State. It was the top rebounding effort of the season in the NBA.

ADD

1* Mavs -3 1/2

Opinion only:
    Hawks

Comment

Good luck today!! Cash it!!

Comment

GL today Gris .... gonna ride it just like I did with Bobcats a couple weeks back

Comment

I teased the Nuggets and Bobcats, good luck

Comment

GL. I am on it!

Comment

Working...
            X