Win back the Farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win back the Farm

I cant speak for all but I have had a stellar NFL run as of late by sticking to the tried and trues . Up untill the Super Bowl the normal line of thought is play the dogs ( 4-0 this week ) and fairing well thru-out , but once this coming week-end is over it all changes and in a big way !

Common sense has always been to just pick the winner in the "Big" one and forget the spread ( 31-3-3 ATS ) so whos to argue with those results ? Still with us , good ditch the spread .

We dont make the rules , and we shouldnt break them either now with that being said I have noticed thru the years that offensive powerhouses have most people thinking that the points are going to flow like the river Jordan when it really goes the other way ( St. Louis - 17 / Oakland - 21 ) , and the same goes for powerful defensive clubs cause they tend to score like its raining quarters ( Baltimore - 34 / Tampa Bay - 48 ) .

My biggest lay has always been the halftime lines , because at halftime no one has time to change the line ( big-money ) and the edge is gone for the books because they didnt see anything you didnt in the first-half and keep in mind that the team leading at halftime has won 32 of the 37 bowls !

Over / Unders have been a crap-shoot at best in the big game ( 19/17 ) and it takes sound judgement to land that fish.

I hope these kind words dont fall on deaf ears , cause we will wager more cash than the gross domestic product of Ireland on this game and I intend on getting my share !

G.L.

***MMM***

:cool: :cool: :cool:
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Wish I know that trend before the weekend

Thanks for the info MMM. Will use it this coming weekend.

P.S.--- I hate the NFL :D :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
    X