Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wednesday's Trends and Indexes - 4/9 (MLB, NBA, NCAAB, NHL, Misc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday's Trends and Indexes - 4/9 (MLB, NBA, NCAAB, NHL, Misc.)

Trends and Indexes

Wednesday, April 9

Good Luck on day #99 of 2014!

At this time, the sports menu in this thread consists of MLB, NBA, and NHL until their seasons are played out. Also, general sports news and notes will be posted.

NOTE:
    As information becomes available, we will attempt to post the trends and indexes as soon as possible.
    Information is posted from what we believe are reliable sources.
    Any opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the posting member or BettorsChat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchup Links

MLB Matchups

MLB Previews

MLB Hot or Not

MLB Umpires

MLB Trends

MLB Weather

NBA Matchups

NBA Hot and Not

NBA Injuries

NBA Referees

NHL Matchups

NHL Injuries

NHL Hot and Not

NASCAR Schedules

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armadillo: Wednesday's six-pack

-- 40 years ago Tuesday was Hank Aaron’s 715th HR; I remember watching it. Tom House caught the ball in the Atlanta bullpen; he would later be the Rangers’ pitching coach when Bobby Valentine was manager there.

– 27 months in, I find out my IPhone has a flashlight feature in it; who knew?

– The movie Major League is really 25 years old? Wonder how many times I’ve seen it, and no I’m not going to make a fool of myself by giving an educated guess.

– Dallas-Columbus NHL makeup game is tonight, a full 60:00 but with the Jackets leading 1-0. First game was stopped after a playing had heart issues on the bench six minutes into the game, with Jackets leading 1-0.

– Former NBA star/Auburn alum Chuck Person will be an assistant to Bruce Pearl with the Tigers. Strong move by Pearl.

– Tuesday would’ve been Jim (Catfish) Hunter’s 68th birthday, my boyhood idol. What are the odds a 5-year old picks his favorite player, a rookie and he winds up in the Hall of Fame?

Armadillo: Wednesday's List of 13: In a perfect world........
    where I made all the decisions………

13) Every high school graduate should know how to balance a checkbook, cook, and be well-versed in the marital laws of the state they live in. Learning marital laws after you’re married is a recipe for disaster. Reading and basic math skills would be nice too, as well as being able to write a decent paragraph. You’d be amazed the people in pretty big jobs who have zero writing skills.

12) I think high school kids should be allowed to go directly from high school to the NBA, but if you go to college, then you’re not eligible for the NBA for two years, pretty much like the baseball rule, except its two years and not three.

11) I don’t even care if they eliminate the DH or not, but both leagues would have the same rule; its makes zero sense to have a DH in one league, but not the other. Odd stat: a higher percentage of interleague games in NL parks (without the DH) went over the total LY than in AL parks (with the DH). Go figure.

10) I’d have the radios removed from NFL players’ helmets; coaches have six days to coach their team. Sunday should be the players’ day. Let ‘em play. It would make for a more interesting, wide open game.

9) Want to speed up baseball? Stop managers/pitching coaches from visiting the mound during an inning. Bet that takes ten minutes off the average game. What purpose does it serve? You want to change pitchers? Sub ‘em in like they do in basketball. I also don’t think managers/coaches should wear uniforms, but I’m probably in the minority on that one.

8) I’d like to see NBA playoff series reduced to best-of-3, with Finals best-of-5; there aren’t enough variables in a basketball game to make seven games necessary. Drama is good for a playoff series; the best team doesn’t always have to win, just like UConn wasn’t the best college team, but they won this year’s tournament and it was interesting. Hockey, on the other hand, has an incredible amount of variables from how the puck bounces, so best-of-7 suits the NHL very well.

7) One of the dumbest things in this is country is that a Presidential candidate could get the most votes and lose; the Electoral College must be done away with, it makes no sense. Whoever gets the most votes should win, that way, every vote counts the same.

6) Why doesn't our government take better care of veterans? Wounded Warrior project is a great thing, but it shouldn't be necessary, the government should be doing that stuff, funded by the rich folks whose businesses our soldiers protect overseas.

5) I’d do away with all NFL Thursday games, except for Thanksgiving, unless they could orchestrate it so teams coming off of byes played each other on a Thursday. They babble about player safety; no way is playing an NFL game on Sunday, then again four days later good for anyone. Hell, starting pitchers in baseball get more rest than that.

4) Heisman Trophy should never be mentioned until Halloween; some media nitwits will talk about it Labor Day weekend, before lot of teams have even played a game. Who cares? Its an individual award and it gets way too much attention.

3) If anyone in the food industry is listening, upstate New York could use both a Steak ‘n Shake and an In ‘n Out Burger. By upstate New York, I mean Albany, preferably Colonie, ideally south Colonie (Wolf Road area?).

2) Baseball contracts should be guaranteed for only the first two or three years; too many guys are stealing money from the dumb owners who gave them outrageous contracts. At some point, performance should matter.

1) I think the drinking age should go back to 18; you’re old enough to go off to the Middle East and be involved in a war, you’re old enough to have a freakin’ beer.

Comment

Despite lead in standings, Edwards 20/1 to win Bojangles' Southern 500

Despite holding first in the Sprint Cup standings, Carl Edwards is listed at 20/1 to take the checkered flag at the Bojangles' Southern 500. Even though Jimmie Johnson is tenth in the standings and has yet to win a race this season, he is still favored to win at 5/1.

Here are your complete odds for the Bojangles' Southern 500 (Odds courtesy of LVH Superbooks):

JIMMIE JOHNSON 5/1
      BRAD KESELOWSKI 7/1
      KYLE BUSCH 7/1
      MATT KENSETH 7/1
      KEVIN HARVICK 7/1
      JEFF GORDON 8/1
      DENNY HAMLIN 10
      JOEY LOGANO 12/1
      DALE EARNHARDT JR 15/1
      KASEY KAHNE 15/1
      CARL EDWARDS 20/1
      CLINT BOWYER 20/1
      KURT BUSCH 25/1
      TONY STEWART 25/1
      GREG BIFFLE 25/1
      BRIAN VICKERS 30/1
      KYLE LARSON 30/1
      RYAN NEWMAN 40/1
      MARTIN TRUEX JR 60/1
      PAUL MENARD 75/1
      AUSTIN DILLON 100/1
      JAMIE McMURRAY 100/1
      RICKY STENHOUSE JR 100/21
      ARIC ALMIROLA 200/1
      MARCOS AMBROSE 200/1
      AJ ALLMENDINGER 500/1
      CASEY MEARS 500/1
      DANICA PATRICK 1000/1
      JUSTIN ALLGAIER 1000/1
      FIELD 500/1

Comment

Is Johnson already in the danger zone?

It's a foregone conclusion, isn't it?

Jimmie Johnson will win one of the next 19 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races -- guaranteed. Right?

Since the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup was instituted in 2004, Johnson is the only driver to qualify for each of the 10 playoffs that have determined the champion of NASCAR's foremost series.

Not once in his 12 previous full years in Sprint Cup racing has Johnson gone more than 12 races into a season without winning. If he doesn't get a victory in Saturday night's Bojangles' Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway, it will be only the second time in the Chase era he has failed to win before the ninth event of a season.

With that in mind, Johnson is right to stay the course, to approach this year with the same methodical excellence that has carried him to 66 victories and six championships -- right?

Yes, we have a new system for qualifying for the Chase and determining a champion, but No. 48 team's old approach should still work -- shouldn't it?

Johnson is convinced it will.

"I haven't felt any pressure with the new format yet," Johnson said Friday, three days before the rain-delayed Duck Commander 500 at Texas Motor Speedway was finally run.

"Maybe I'm naive or stupid or something else, but the season takes on so many different changes, and I feel like we've had a few looks here recently at a victory, and I feel like it's coming and hope that it's coming soon, so that I don't have to answer the question."

Johnson's approach this year hasn't changed with a championship format that has shifted the balance much more heavily toward winning races and less toward accumulating points.

"Our goal has been to run in the top five," Johnson said. "And we've felt like, if you run in the top five, you'll have opportunities to win races. I've been able to win 66 races that way -- and six championships.

"So, I don't feel like I need to change my viewpoint on winning races and trying to transfer into the Chase. If there's a race or two to go, and I don't have a victory, it's definitely going to change my opinion then. But I've built so much over the last 13 years with a certain mind-set that myself and the team, we're just not in the position to change that mind-set yet."

Three days later came another Sprint Cup race. Three days later came another problem for Johnson and the No. 48 team.

Johnson started 16th at Texas, in the outside lane, and after the race went green, he fell behind Hendrick Motorsports teammate Dale Earnhardt Jr., who qualified 19th. As he roared through the tri-oval for the first time at speed, the left tires of Earnhardt's clipped the soggy infield grass.

What happened in the next microsecond ruined the race for Johnson.

"When Junior went through the grass, it kicked up all this debris and mud," Johnson said. "It ripped the windshield and ripped the left front."

Johnson came to pit road repeatedly under caution, and his crew worked feverishly to remove the debris from the grille of the No. 48 Chevrolet. The problem appeared manageable -- before Johnson cut a tire later in the race and lost three laps on pit road. He finished 25th and dropped to seventh in the series standings, 31 points behind leader Jeff Gordon.

"It was a day of bad luck," Johnson said. "We had a fast race car, so there was a little (silver) lining in it, but it was a terrible finish."

As Johnson is learning this season, bad luck sometimes matters a lot more than fast cars. On March 23, he had a win in the bag at Fontana, Calif., until he blew a tire with seven laps left. He led 296 laps at Martinsville a week later, but Kurt Busch passed him for the victory with 10 laps to go.

Nevertheless, Johnson is wise to be confident. It would be unreasonable to think a driver who wins races at a clip better than once in every seven starts could be shut out for the first 26 races of a season.

But, at some point, Johnson's streak of making Chases will end. At some point, his winning percentage will decline, as it has for every other driver with significant tenure in the sport.

But it won't be this year -- will it?

Comment

MLB
          Dunkel

Cincinnati at St. Louis
          The Cardinals look to follow up yesterday's 7-5 win over the Reds (2-6) and come into today's contest with a 7-0 record in Shelby Miller's last 7 home starts against a team with a losing record. St. Louis is the pick (-160) according to Dunkel, which has the Cardinals favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (-160). Here are all of today's picks.

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 9

Game 951-952: Cincinnati at St. Louis (1:45 p.m. EST)

Dunkel Ratings: Cincinnati (Leake) 14.182; St. Louis (Miller) 15.674
          Dunkel Line: St. Louis by 1 1/2; 6 1/2
          Vegas Line: St. Louis (-160); 7 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (-160); Under

Game 953-954: Miami at Washington (7:05 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Miami (Hand) 15.862; Washington (Zimmermann) 14.985
          Dunkel Line: Miami by 1; 8 1/2
          Vegas Line: Washington (-180); 7 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: Miami (+160); Over

Game 955-956: Milwaukee at Philadelphia (7:05 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Milwaukee (Garza) 17.228; Philadelphia (Hernandez) 14.100
          Dunkel Line: Milwaukee by 3; 7
          Vegas Line: Milwaukee (-135); 8
          Dunkel Pick: Milwaukee (-135); Under

Game 957-958: NY Mets at Atlanta (7:10 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: NY Mets (Wheeler) 15.286; Atlanta (Santana) 16.522
          Dunkel Line: Atlanta by 1 1/2; 6
          Vegas Line: Atlanta (-145); 7
          Dunkel Pick: Atlanta (-145); Under

Game 959-960: Pittsburgh at Chicago Cubs (8:05 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh (Rodriguez) 15.259; Cubs (Hammel) 14.131
          Dunkel Line: Pittsburgh by 1; 10
          Vegas Line: Pittsburgh (-130); No Total
          Dunkel Pick: Pittsburgh (-130); N/A

Game 961-962: Arizona at San Francisco (10:15 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Arizona (Arroyo) 15.116; San Francisco (Lincecum) 14.020
          Dunkel Line: Arizona by 1; 6
          Vegas Line: San Francisco (-150); 7
          Dunkel Pick: Arizona (+130); Under

Game 963-964: Oakland at Minnesota (1:10 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Oakland (Chavez) 14.648; Minnesota (Hughes) 15.522
          Dunkel Line: Minnesota by 1; 9
          Vegas Line: Oakland (-125); 8 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: Minnesota (+105); Over

Game 965-966: Tampa Bay at Kansas City (2:10 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Tampa Bay (Odorizzi) 14.495; Kansas City (Guthrie) 15.534
          Dunkel Line: Kansas City by 1; 9 1/2
          Vegas Line: Tampa Bay (-115); 8 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: Kansas City (-105); Over

Game 967-968: Texas at Boston (4:05 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Texas (Ross) 14.911; Boston (Peavy) 16.540
          Dunkel Line: Boston by 1 1/2; 8
          Vegas Line: Boston (-160); 9
          Dunkel Pick: Boston (-160); Under

Game 969-970: Houston at Toronto (7:05 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Houston (Harrell) 14.601; Toronto (Morrow) 14.225
          Dunkel Line: Houston by 1/2; 10
          Vegas Line: Toronto (-185); 9
          Dunkel Pick: Houston (+165); Over

Game 971-972: Baltimore at NY Yankees (10:10 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Baltimore (Gonzalez) 15.000; NY Yankees (Tanaka) 16.593
          Dunkel Line: NY Yankees by 1 1/2; 7 1/2
          Vegas Line: NY Yankees (-165); 8 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: NY Yankees (-165); Under

Game 973-974: LA Angels at Seattle (10:10 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: LA Angels (Richards) 15.750; Seattle (Elias) 14.664
          Dunkel Line: LA Angels by 1; 9
          Vegas Line: Seattle (-110); 8
          Dunkel Pick: LA Angels (-110); Over

Game 975-976: San Diego at Cleveland (12:05 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: San Diego (Stults) 15.434; Cleveland (McAllister) 14.607
          Dunkel Line: San Diego by 1; 9
          Vegas Line: Cleveland (-145); 8
          Dunkel Pick: San Diego (+125); Over

Game 977-978: Chicago White Sox at Colorado (3:10 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: White Sox (Johnson) 13.775; Colorado (Nicasio) 15.122
          Dunkel Line: Colorado by 1 1/2; 9
          Vegas Line: Colorado (-165); 10
          Dunkel Pick: Colorado (-165); Under

Game 979-980: Detroit at LA Dodgers (10:10 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: Detroit (Sanchez) 16.824; LA Dodgers (Beckett) 15.723
          Dunkel Line: Detroit by 1; 5 1/2
          Vegas Line: No Line
          Dunkel Pick: N/A

Game 981-982: San Diego at Cleveland (3:05 p.m. EST)
          Dunkel Ratings: San Diego (Erlin) 15.723; Cleveland (Bauer) 14.650
          Dunkel Line: San Diego by 1; 9 1/2
          Vegas Line: Cleveland (-140); 8 1/2
          Dunkel Pick: San Diego (+120); Over

Comment

MLB
            Long Sheet

Wednesday, April 9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CINCINNATI (2 - 6) at ST LOUIS (5 - 3) - 1:45 PM
            MIKE LEAKE (R) vs. SHELBY MILLER (R)
            Top Trends for this game.
            ST LOUIS is 62-30 (+16.2 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 2 seasons.
            ST LOUIS is 62-30 (+16.2 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
            ST LOUIS is 87-48 (+25.5 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
            ST LOUIS is 64-24 (+24.5 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 3 seasons.
            CINCINNATI is 657-730 (+52.4 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997.
            CINCINNATI is 594-674 (+36.4 Units) against the money line in road games in games played on a grass field since 1997.
            CINCINNATI is 472-525 (+41.1 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters since 1997.

Head-to-Head Series History
            ST LOUIS is 4-1 (+2.8 Units) against CINCINNATI this season
            3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.1 Units)

MIKE LEAKE vs. ST LOUIS since 1997
            LEAKE is 2-4 when starting against ST LOUIS with an ERA of 6.04 and a WHIP of 1.500.
            His team's record is 3-5 (-2.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-5. (-2.9 units)

SHELBY MILLER vs. CINCINNATI since 1997
            MILLER is 1-0 when starting against CINCINNATI with an ERA of 3.24 and a WHIP of 1.260.
            His team's record is 3-0 (+3.4 units) in these starts. The OVER is 2-1. (+1.0 units)

MIAMI (5 - 3) at WASHINGTON (5 - 2) - 7:05 PM
            BRAD HAND (L) vs. JORDAN ZIMMERMANN (R)
            There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

WASHINGTON is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against MIAMI this season
            1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.1 Units)

BRAD HAND vs. WASHINGTON since 1997
            HAND is 0-2 when starting against WASHINGTON with an ERA of 8.73 and a WHIP of 2.381.
            His team's record is 1-2 (-0.7 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-2. (-1.2 units)

JORDAN ZIMMERMANN vs. MIAMI since 1997
            ZIMMERMANN is 4-3 when starting against MIAMI with an ERA of 3.41 and a WHIP of 1.048.
            His team's record is 6-5 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 6-3. (+2.5 units)

ARIZONA (2 - 8) at SAN FRANCISCO (6 - 2) - 10:15 PM
            BRONSON ARROYO (R) vs. TIM LINCECUM (R)
            SAN FRANCISCO is 50-34 (+15.2 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
            SAN FRANCISCO is 965-803 (+114.3 Units) against the money line in night games since 1997.
            LINCECUM is 12-3 (+9.8 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            ARROYO is 19-7 (+12.5 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            SAN FRANCISCO is 34-44 (-21.4 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.

SAN FRANCISCO is 4-1 (+3.1 Units) against ARIZONA this season
            4 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+3.0 Units)

BRONSON ARROYO vs. SAN FRANCISCO since 1997
            ARROYO is 6-5 when starting against SAN FRANCISCO with an ERA of 2.41 and a WHIP of 1.227.
            His team's record is 7-8 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 5-9. (-4.3 units)

TIM LINCECUM vs. ARIZONA since 1997
            LINCECUM is 8-8 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 3.58 and a WHIP of 1.187.
            His team's record is 12-12 (-3.9 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 11-13. (-3.8 units)

OAKLAND (4 - 3) at MINNESOTA (3 - 4) - 1:10 PM
            JESSE CHAVEZ (R) vs. PHIL HUGHES (R)
            HUGHES is 24-5 (+18.4 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss since 1997. (Team's Record)
            OAKLAND is 102-72 (+18.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
            OAKLAND is 49-27 (+20.0 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons.
            OAKLAND is 90-77 (+26.2 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 3 seasons.
            OAKLAND is 99-68 (+19.5 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
            OAKLAND is 131-92 (+40.0 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.
            OAKLAND is 119-78 (+38.3 Units) against the money line after a win over the last 3 seasons.
            MINNESOTA is 63-100 (-33.0 Units) against the money line in home games over the last 3 seasons.
            MINNESOTA is 32-57 (-23.3 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
            MINNESOTA is 213-227 (-51.1 Units) against the money line in home games in day games since 1997.
            MINNESOTA is 63-100 (-33.0 Units) against the money line in home games in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
            MINNESOTA is 16-34 (-16.0 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
            MINNESOTA is 10-33 (-20.0 Units) against the money line in home games when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.

OAKLAND is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against MINNESOTA this season
            1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.1 Units)

JESSE CHAVEZ vs. MINNESOTA since 1997
            No recent starts.

PHIL HUGHES vs. OAKLAND since 1997
            HUGHES is 3-2 when starting against OAKLAND with an ERA of 4.81 and a WHIP of 1.348.
            His team's record is 5-2 (+2.8 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-4. (-1.1 units)

TAMPA BAY (5 - 4) at KANSAS CITY (3 - 4) - 2:10 PM
            JAKE ODORIZZI (R) vs. JEREMY GUTHRIE (R)
            KANSAS CITY is 80-68 (+18.9 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons.
            KANSAS CITY is 36-24 (+13.0 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 2 seasons.
            KANSAS CITY is 42-35 (+13.2 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
            GUTHRIE is 36-27 (+12.4 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
            GUTHRIE is 15-7 (+9.3 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)
            GUTHRIE is 15-3 (+12.8 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
            GUTHRIE is 36-25 (+14.4 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
            GUTHRIE is 22-12 (+15.7 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

KANSAS CITY is 1-1 (+0.0 Units) against TAMPA BAY this season
            2 of 2 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+2.0 Units)

JAKE ODORIZZI vs. KANSAS CITY since 1997
            No recent starts.

JEREMY GUTHRIE vs. TAMPA BAY since 1997
            GUTHRIE is 7-11 when starting against TAMPA BAY with an ERA of 4.03 and a WHIP of 1.411.
            His team's record is 8-13 (-2.7 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 10-11. (-2.7 units)

TEXAS (4 - 4) at BOSTON (3 - 5) - 4:05 PM
            ROBBIE ROSS (L) vs. JAKE PEAVY (R)
            BOSTON is 111-75 (+20.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
            BOSTON is 50-24 (+21.9 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.

TEXAS is 1-1 (+0.1 Units) against BOSTON this season
            1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.1 Units, Under=-0.3 Units)

ROBBIE ROSS vs. BOSTON since 1997
            No recent starts.

JAKE PEAVY vs. TEXAS since 1997
            PEAVY is 0-2 when starting against TEXAS with an ERA of 7.59 and a WHIP of 1.594.
            His team's record is 2-2 (+0.8 units) in these starts. The OVER is 3-1. (+2.0 units)

HOUSTON (3 - 5) at TORONTO (4 - 4) - 7:05 PM
            LUCAS HARRELL (R) vs. BRANDON MORROW (R)
            HOUSTON is 109-222 (-57.5 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
            HOUSTON is 7-31 (-18.3 Units) against the money line as a road underdog of +175 to +200 over the last 3 seasons.
            HOUSTON is 68-151 (-46.7 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 3 seasons.
            MORROW is 19-3 (+16.2 Units) against the money line at home when the total is 9 to 9.5 since 1997. (Team's Record)
            HOUSTON is 15-11 (+13.8 Units) against the money line when playing on Wednesday over the last 2 seasons.

TORONTO is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against HOUSTON this season
            1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.0 Units)

LUCAS HARRELL vs. TORONTO since 1997
            No recent starts.

BRANDON MORROW vs. HOUSTON since 1997
            MORROW is 0-0 when starting against HOUSTON with an ERA of 6.00 and a WHIP of 2.000.
            His team's record is 1-0 (+1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 1-0. (+1.0 units)

BALTIMORE (3 - 5) at NY YANKEES (4 - 4) - 7:05 PM
            MIGUEL GONZALEZ (R) vs. MASAHIRO TANAKA (R)
            BALTIMORE is 184-154 (+36.7 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 3 seasons.
            BALTIMORE is 89-82 (+26.8 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 3 seasons.
            BALTIMORE is 169-131 (+41.1 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 3 seasons.
            BALTIMORE is 124-107 (+21.3 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 3 seasons.
            BALTIMORE is 128-106 (+29.1 Units) against the money line against right-handed starters over the last 3 seasons.

BALTIMORE is 1-1 (+0.0 Units) against NY YANKEES this season
            1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=-0.1 Units, Under=-0.1 Units)

MIGUEL GONZALEZ vs. NY YANKEES since 1997
            GONZALEZ is 2-2 when starting against NY YANKEES with an ERA of 3.62 and a WHIP of 1.107.
            His team's record is 3-5 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 6-2. (+3.9 units)

MASAHIRO TANAKA vs. BALTIMORE since 1997
            No recent starts.

LA ANGELS (3 - 5) at SEATTLE (5 - 2) - 10:10 PM
            GARRETT RICHARDS (R) vs. ROENIS ELIAS (L)
            LA ANGELS are 81-89 (-24.8 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
            LA ANGELS are 12-21 (-13.7 Units) against the money line in April games over the last 2 seasons.
            LA ANGELS are 35-49 (-26.0 Units) against the money line against division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
            LA ANGELS are 76-88 (-29.8 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
            LA ANGELS are 55-68 (-27.7 Units) against the money line in night games over the last 2 seasons.
            LA ANGELS are 21-29 (-14.2 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
            LA ANGELS are 35-52 (-26.8 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons.
            SEATTLE is 29-9 (+19.1 Units) against the money line at home with a money line of -100 to -125 over the last 3 seasons.
            LA ANGELS are 707-694 (+62.2 Units) against the money line in road games since 1997.
            LA ANGELS are 177-160 (+29.4 Units) against the money line on the road when the total is 8 to 8.5 since 1997.
            SEATTLE is 374-342 (-64.7 Units) against the money line in home games after a win since 1997.
            SEATTLE is 663-594 (-91.4 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record since 1997.

SEATTLE is 4-0 (+5.0 Units) against LA ANGELS this season
            4 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+4.2 Units)

GARRETT RICHARDS vs. SEATTLE since 1997
            RICHARDS is 2-1 when starting against SEATTLE with an ERA of 2.53 and a WHIP of 1.078.
            His team's record is 2-1 (+1.3 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-3. (-3.2 units)

ROENIS ELIAS vs. LA ANGELS since 1997
            No recent starts.

SAN DIEGO (2 - 5) at CLEVELAND (4 - 3) - 12:05 PM
            ERIC STULTS (L) vs. ZACH MCALLISTER (R)
            CLEVELAND is 96-74 (+24.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
            CLEVELAND is 93-71 (+22.2 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
            CLEVELAND is 36-22 (+16.4 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
            CLEVELAND is 60-25 (+30.5 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
            MCALLISTER is 17-7 (+11.0 Units) against the money line when the total is 8 to 8.5 over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)
            SAN DIEGO is 449-519 (+33.6 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters since 1997.
            STULTS is 41-32 (+17.5 Units) against the money line in all games since 1997. (Team's Record)
            STULTS is 41-31 (+18.5 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field since 1997. (Team's Record)
            CLEVELAND is 106-112 (-35.5 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Wednesday since 1997.

CLEVELAND is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against SAN DIEGO this season
            1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

ERIC STULTS vs. CLEVELAND since 1997
            STULTS is 0-0 when starting against CLEVELAND with an ERA of 3.00 and a WHIP of 1.333.
            His team's record is 0-1 (-1.0 units) in these starts. The OVER is 0-1. (-1.2 units)

ZACH MCALLISTER vs. SAN DIEGO since 1997
            No recent starts.

CHI WHITE SOX (4 - 4) at COLORADO (4 - 5) - 3:10 PM
            ERIK JOHNSON (R) vs. JUAN NICASIO (R)
            CHI WHITE SOX are 67-103 (-32.0 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 28-58 (-22.8 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 65-98 (-29.5 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 27-41 (-18.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 499-517 (+39.5 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters since 1997.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 348-343 (+33.4 Units) against the money line in road games after a win since 1997.
            COLORADO is 8-29 (-23.7 Units) against the money line in an inter-league game over the last 3 seasons.

CHI WHITE SOX is 1-1 (+0.4 Units) against COLORADO this season
            1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.1 Units)

ERIK JOHNSON vs. COLORADO since 1997
            No recent starts.

JUAN NICASIO vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
            No recent starts.

DETROIT (4 - 2) at LA DODGERS (6 - 3) - 10:10 PM
            ANIBAL SANCHEZ (R) vs. JOSH BECKETT (R)

LA DODGERS is 1-0 (+1.1 Units) against DETROIT this season
            1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.2 Units)

ANIBAL SANCHEZ vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
            SANCHEZ is 0-1 when starting against LA DODGERS with an ERA of 3.52 and a WHIP of 1.130.
            His team's record is 1-3 (-2.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-2. (-0.1 units)

JOSH BECKETT vs. DETROIT since 1997
            BECKETT is 3-4 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 3.83 and a WHIP of 1.166.
            His team's record is 5-4 (+0.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-5. (-2.4 units)

SAN DIEGO (2 - 5) at CLEVELAND (4 - 3) - 3:05 PM
            ROBBIE ERLIN (L) vs. TREVOR BAUER (R)
            CLEVELAND is 96-74 (+24.3 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
            CLEVELAND is 93-71 (+22.2 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
            CLEVELAND is 36-22 (+16.4 Units) against the money line against left-handed starters over the last 2 seasons.
            CLEVELAND is 60-25 (+30.5 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
            SAN DIEGO is 449-519 (+33.6 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters since 1997.
            CLEVELAND is 106-112 (-35.5 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Wednesday since 1997.

CLEVELAND is 1-0 (+1.0 Units) against SAN DIEGO this season
            1 of 1 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+1.0 Units)

ROBBIE ERLIN vs. CLEVELAND since 1997
            No recent starts.

TREVOR BAUER vs. SAN DIEGO since 1997
            BAUER is 0-1 when starting against SAN DIEGO with an ERA of 16.22 and a WHIP of 3.003.
            His team's record is 0-1 (-1.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 0-1. (-1.2 units)

CHI WHITE SOX (4 - 4) at COLORADO (4 - 5) - 3:10 PM
            ERIK JOHNSON (R) vs. JUAN NICASIO (R)
            CHI WHITE SOX are 67-103 (-32.0 Units) against the money line in all games over the last 2 seasons.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 28-58 (-22.8 Units) against the money line in road games over the last 2 seasons.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 65-98 (-29.5 Units) against the money line in games played on a grass field over the last 2 seasons.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 27-41 (-18.3 Units) against the money line when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 499-517 (+39.5 Units) against the money line in road games against right-handed starters since 1997.
            CHI WHITE SOX are 348-343 (+33.4 Units) against the money line in road games after a win since 1997.
            COLORADO is 8-29 (-23.7 Units) against the money line in an inter-league game over the last 3 seasons.

CHI WHITE SOX is 1-1 (+0.4 Units) against COLORADO this season
            1 of 2 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL this season . (Over=+0.1 Units)

ERIK JOHNSON vs. COLORADO since 1997
            No recent starts.

JUAN NICASIO vs. CHI WHITE SOX since 1997
            No recent starts.

DETROIT (4 - 2) at LA DODGERS (6 - 3) - 10:10 PM
            ANIBAL SANCHEZ (R) vs. JOSH BECKETT (R)

LA DODGERS is 1-0 (+1.1 Units) against DETROIT this season
            1 of 1 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL this season . (Under=+1.2 Units)

ANIBAL SANCHEZ vs. LA DODGERS since 1997
            SANCHEZ is 0-1 when starting against LA DODGERS with an ERA of 3.52 and a WHIP of 1.130.
            His team's record is 1-3 (-2.3 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 2-2. (-0.1 units)

JOSH BECKETT vs. DETROIT since 1997
            BECKETT is 3-4 when starting against DETROIT with an ERA of 3.83 and a WHIP of 1.166.
            His team's record is 5-4 (+0.2 units) in these starts. The UNDER is 3-5. (-2.4 units)

Comment

MLB
              Armadillo's Write-Up

Wednesday, April 9

Hot pitchers
              -- Miller is 3-1, 3.72 in his last five starts.
              -- Zimmerman is 2-1, 2.25 in his last four starts.
              -- Garza is 1-1, 2.53 in his last three starts.
              -- Santana was 1-1, 2.25 in his last three KC starts; this is his first start for the Braves.

-- Chavez allowed one ER in six IP in his first '14 start (3rd overall).
              -- Guthrie is 3-2, 3.58 in his last five starts. Odorizzi (former Royals' prospect) is 1-1, 1.08 in his last three starts.
              -- Tanaka won his first MLB start, allowing three runs in seven IP.
              -- Richards is 4-2, 4.76 in his last seven starts. Elias allowed one run in five IP in his first MLB start.

-- McAllister is 2-0, 2.25 in his last four starts. Erlin is 2-1, 1.97 in his last five starts. Stults is 3-1, 4.13 in his last five starts.
              -- Nicasio is 2-0, 0.73 in his last couple starts.

Cold pitchers
              -- Leake is 0-2, 9.00 in his last couple starts.
              -- Hand was 0-1, 4.50 in two starts LY; he's 2-10, 4.91 in 15 career starts.
              -- RHernandez is 1-2, 6.43 in his last four starts.
              -- Wheeler is 0-3, 4.30 in his last four starts.
              -- Rodriguez is 2-3, 4.44 in his last five starts. Hammel is 1-2, 4.18 in his last five outings.
              -- Arroyo is 1-2, 4.94 in his last five starts. Lincecum is 0-1, 4.58 in his last three outings.

-- Hughes is 0-1, 6.75 in his last four starts.
              -- Peavy is 0-1, 7.62 in his last three starts. Ross allowed three runs in five IP in his first MLB start.
              -- MGonzalez is 2-2, 4.88 in his last five starts.
              -- Morrow is 1-2, 9.00 in his last four starts. Harrell allowed 21 runs in 8.1 IP in his last three starts.

-- Bauer is 1-3, 6.75 in his last five starts.
              -- Johnson is 3-3, 6.40 in six MLB starts.
              -- Sanchez is 1-2, 5.31 in his last four starts. Beckett is making first start since last May; he is 0-4, 6.12 in his last six starts.

Totals
              -- Seven of last nine Arizona games went over total.
              -- Last three Miami games stayed under the total.
              -- Six of seven Atlanta games stayed under total.
              -- Five of Cubs' first six games stayed under total.
              -- Over is 4-1-1 in last six St Louis games.
              -- Five of seven Milwaukee games stayed under.

-- All seven Minnesota games went over total.
              -- Five of seven Baltimore games stayed under.
              -- Six of eight Boston games stayed under total.
              -- Last eight Morrow starts went over the total.
              -- Five of last six Kansas City games stayed under.
              -- Seven of last eight Angel games went over total.

-- Five of seven San Diego games stayed under total; last five Cleveland games went over the total.
              -- Three of last four Dodger games went over the total.
              -- Over is 6-2-1 in Colorado games this season.

Hot teams
              -- Cardinals won three of their last four games.
              -- Washington won five of its first seven games.
              -- Giants won six of their first eight games.
              -- Atlanta won four of its last six games. Mets won three of last four.
              -- Milwaukee won its last four games, all on road.
              -- Pirates won five of their first seven games.

-- Bronx won four of its last six games.
              -- Oakland won four of its last six games.
              -- Blue Jays won three of last four home games.
              -- Mariners won five of their first seven games.

-- Dodgers won six of their first nine games.

Cold teams
              -- Phillies lost four of last six games.
              -- Cubs lost five of their first seven games.
              -- Arizona lost eight of its last ten games.
              -- Reds lost five of their last six games.

-- Orioles lost five of their last seven games.
              -- Astros lost five of their last six games.
              -- Red Sox lost four of their last five games.

-- San Diego lost five of its last six games.
              -- White Sox lost four of their last six games.

Umpires
              -- Cin-Stl-- Favorites won seven of last eight Scott games.
              -- Mia-Wsh-- Over is 8-4 in last twelve Bellino games.
              -- Mil-Phil-- Underdogs won six of last ten Hernandez games.
              -- NY-Atl-- Last three Ripperger games went over the total.
              -- Pitt-Chi-- Underdogs won eight of last twelve Diaz games.
              -- Az-SF-- Barber's first MLB game behind plate was 2-1, 12-inning game.

-- A's-Min-- Ten of last twelve Carapazza games went over.
              -- TB-KC-- Last six Davis games stayed under the total.
              -- Tex-Bos-- Four of last five Baker games stayed under.
              -- Hst-Tor-- Favorites won last eight Layne games.
              -- Blt-NY-- Underdogs won five of last nine TWelke games.
              -- LA-Sea-- Under is 10-5 in last fifteen Winters games.

-- SD-Clev-- Over is 7-2-1 in last ten O'Nora games. Nine of last eleven Hoye games stayed under the total.
              -- Chi-Col-- Four of last five West games went over the total.
              -- Det-LA-- Under is 7-2-1 in last ten Cooper games.

Comment

MLB

Wednesday, April 9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Trend Report
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:05 PM
                SAN DIEGO vs. CLEVELAND
                San Diego is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
                San Diego is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Cleveland
                Cleveland is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games at home
                The total has gone OVER in 5 of Cleveland's last 5 games

1:10 PM
                OAKLAND vs. MINNESOTA
                The total has gone OVER in 6 of Oakland's last 7 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
                Oakland is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
                Minnesota is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Oakland
                The total has gone OVER in 6 of Minnesota's last 7 games when playing at home against Oakland

1:45 PM
                CINCINNATI vs. ST. LOUIS
                Cincinnati is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing St. Louis
                Cincinnati is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis's last 6 games
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of St. Louis's last 6 games at home

2:10 PM
                TAMPA BAY vs. KANSAS CITY
                Tampa Bay is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Kansas City
                The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Tampa Bay's last 22 games when playing on the road against Kansas City
                Kansas City is 14-6 SU in its last 20 games at home
                The total has gone OVER in 7 of Kansas City's last 10 games when playing Tampa Bay

3:05 PM
                SAN DIEGO vs. CLEVELAND
                San Diego is 1-5-1 SU in its last 7 games ,
                San Diego is 1-3-1 SU in its last 5 games ,when playing Cleveland
                Cleveland14-4-1 SU in its last 19 games
                Cleveland is 2-3-1 SU in its last 6 games ,at home

3:10 PM
                CHI WHITE SOX vs. COLORADO
                Chi White Sox are 4-16 SU in their last 20 games on the road
                Chi White Sox are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games when playing on the road against Colorado
                Colorado is 2-6 SU in their last 8 games when playing at home against Chi White Sox
                The total has gone OVER in 5 of Colorado's last 7 games

4:05 PM
                TEXAS vs. BOSTON
                Texas is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
                Texas is 12-6 SU in its last 18 games when playing on the road against Boston
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games when playing at home against Texas
                Boston is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games

7:05 PM
                BALTIMORE vs. NY YANKEES
                Baltimore is 3-6 SU in their last 9 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
                The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Baltimore's last 14 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
                NY Yankees are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Baltimore
                NY Yankees are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games

MILWAUKEE vs. PHILADELPHIA
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee's last 6 games when playing Philadelphia
                The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Milwaukee's last 14 games
                Philadelphia is 5-13 SU in its last 18 games
                The total has gone OVER in 6 of Philadelphia's last 7 games when playing at home against Milwaukee

MIAMI vs. WASHINGTON
                Miami is 1-10 SU in its last 11 games when playing on the road against Washington
                Miami is 9-3 SU in its last 12 games
                The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Washington's last 6 games
                The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Washington's last 10 games at home

7:07 PM
                HOUSTON vs. TORONTO
                Houston is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
                Houston is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Toronto
                The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto's last 7 games at home
                Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Houston

7:10 PM
                NY METS vs. ATLANTA
                The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Mets's last 5 games when playing Atlanta
                The total has gone UNDER in 10 of NY Mets's last 14 games
                The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta's last 5 games when playing NY Mets
                Atlanta is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games

8:05 PM
                PITTSBURGH vs. CHI CUBS
                The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Pittsburgh's last 6 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
                The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh's last 6 games on the road
                The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Chi Cubs's last 22 games
                Chi Cubs are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games

10:10 PM
                LA ANGELS vs. SEATTLE
                The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Angels's last 6 games when playing Seattle
                LA Angels are 4-9 SU in their last 13 games when playing on the road against Seattle
                The total has gone OVER in 5 of Seattle's last 6 games when playing LA Angels
                Seattle is 9-4 SU in their last 13 games when playing at home against LA Angels

10:10 PM
                DETROIT vs. LA DODGERS
                The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Detroit's last 14 games on the road
                Detroit is 3-7 SU in its last 10 games on the road
                LA Dodgers are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games at home
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers's last 5 games at home

10:15 PM
                ARIZONA vs. SAN FRANCISCO
                Arizona is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
                The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona's last 6 games on the road
                San Francisco is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home
                The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Francisco's last 6 games when playing at home against Arizona

Comment

MLB

Wednesday, April 9

Wednesday's MLB American League betting cheat sheet

Oakland Athletics at Minnesota Twins (116, 8.5)

Cold pitching stat: Twins right-hander Phil Hughes was 1-10 with a 6.32 ERA in 16 home starts a season ago.

Hot batting stat: Athletics outfielder Josh Reddick is 2-for-11 with three strikeouts lifetime versus Hughes.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-60s with clear skies and wind blowing from right to left field at 13 mph.

Key betting note: Over is 9-2 in Oakland's last 11 games versus teams with losing records.

Tampa Bay Rays at Kansas City Royals (106, 8.5)

Cold pitching stat: Royals lefty Jeremy Guthrie threw just 68 of his 111 pitches for strikes in his first start of the year.

Hot batting stat: Rays outfielder Matt Joyce is a career .406 hitter with two home runs in 32 at-bats against Guthrie.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-60s under sunny skies with wind blowing out to left-center field at 14 mph.

Key betting note: Kansas City is 19-7 in Guthrie's last 26 home starts.

Texas Rangers at Boston Red Sox (-145, 9)

Hot pitching stat: Red Sox right-hander Jake Peavy posted a 7-0 record with a 2.73 ERA in nine home starts in 2013.

Hot batting stat: Boston slugger David Ortiz has 29 homers and 95 RBIs in 113 career games against Texas.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-50s with sunny skies and wind blowing from left to right field at 12 mph.

Key betting note: Red Sox are 13-3 in their last 16 games against a left-handed starter.

Houston Astros at Toronto Blue Jays (-185, 9)

Cold pitching stat: Blue Jays right-hander Brandon Morrow surrendered eight home runs in 33 1/3 home innings last season.

Hot/Cold batting stat: Members of the Toronto roster are a combined 12-for-24 against Houston starter Lucas Harrell.

Weather: N/A

Key betting note: Over is 8-0 in Morrow's last eight starts.

Baltimore Orioles at New York Yankees (-171. 8.5)

Hot pitching stat: Yankees hurler Masahiro Tanaka struck out eight over seven strong innings to win his major-league debut.

Hot batting stat: New York outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury is 3-for-6 against Baltimore right-hander Miguel Gonzalez.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-50s with clear skies and wind blowing from left to right field at 9 mph.

Key betting note: Orioles are 0-6 in Gonzalez's last six starts versus teams with winning records.

Los Angeles Angels at Seattle Mariners (OFF)

Hot pitching stat: Angels righty Garrett Richards surrendered just two homers in 238 at-bats against right-handed hitters in 2013.

Hot batting stat: Mariners third baseman Kyle Seager is 6-for-13 in his career against Richards.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-50s with partly cloudy skies and wind blowing in from right-center field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: Over is 4-1 in Richards' last five starts against the American League West.

Interleague

San Diego Padres at Cleveland Indians, Game 1 (-140, 8)

Hot pitching stat: Cleveland is 7-0 righty Zach McAllister's last seven home starts against teams with losing records.

Hot batting stat: Indians second baseman Jason Kipnis posted a .308 average in 198 at-bats against left-handed pitchers last season.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-40s with partly cloudy skies and wind blowing from left to right field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: Padres are 1-4 in their last five interleague road games.

San Diego Padres at Cleveland Indians, Game 2 (-130, 8.5)

Hot pitching stat: San Diego is 4-1 in starter Robbie Erlin's last five outings.

Hot batting stat: Cleveland slugger Nick Swisher had a team-high 10 home runs versus lefties in 2013.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-40s with partly cloudy skies and wind blowing from left to right field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: Indians are 5-1 in the last six doubleheader finales.

** Odds, stats, weather forecast and probable pitchers as of 1:55 p.m. ET Tuesday.

Comment

MLB

Wednesday, April 9

Wednesday's MLB National League betting cheat sheet

Cincinnati Reds at St. Louis Cardinals (-151, 8)

Hot pitching stat: Cincinnati is 6-0 in starter Mike Leake's last six Wednesday outings.

Cold batting stat: Reds shortstop Zack Cozart is 1-for-7 with three strikeouts against St. Louis starter Shelby Miller.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-60s with sunny skies and wind blowing out to right-center field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: Cardinals are 8-0 in Miller's last eight starts versus teams with losing records.

Miami Marlins at Washington Nationals (-177, 7.5)

Cold pitching stat: Marlins right-hander Jacob Turner was tagged for five runs over six innings in his 2014 debut.

Hot batting stat: Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper is 4-for-9 with a pair of homers versus Turner.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-50s with clear skies and wind blowing in from left field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: Nationals are 39-17 in their last 56 Wednesday games.

Milwaukee Brewers at Philadelphia Phillies (110, 8)

Hot pitching stat: Brewers right-hander Matt Garza threw eight innings of two-hit ball in his first start of the season.

Cold batting stat: Philadelphia shortstop Jimmy Rollins has just three hits in 18 career at-bats against Garza.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-50s under sunny skies with wind blowing in from left field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: Under is 4-0 in Milwaukee's last four Wednesday games.

New York Mets at Atlanta Braves (-144, 7.5)

Hot pitching stat: New York is 6-1 in right-hander Zack Wheeler's last seven road starts.

Hot batting stat: Braves first baseman is 4-for-6 with a homer and three walks versus Wheeler.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-60s with clear skies and wind blowing in from left field at 8 mph.

Key betting note: Over is 4-1 in Wheeler's previous five outings.

Pittsburgh Pirates at Chicago Cubs (114, OFF)

Hot pitching stat: Pirates lefty Wandy Rodriguez went 2-0 with a 2.13 ERA in two starts against the Cubs in 2013.

Cold batting stat: Chicago shortstop Starlin Castro is a career .179 hitter in 28 at-bats against Rodriguez.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-50s with clear skies and wind blowing out to center field at 15 mph.

Key betting note: Pirates are 8-1 in Rodriguez's last nine starts against teams with losing records.

Arizona Diamondbacks at San Francisco Giants (-148, 7)

Hot pitching stat: Diamondbacks right-hander Bronson Arroyo allowed one run in 15 innings against the Giants in 2013.

Hot batting stat: Arizona first baseman Paul Goldschmidt is a .522 hitter with six homers in 23 at-bats against San Francisco starter Tim Lincecum.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-50s with sunny skies and wind blowing out to center field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: Giants are 16-5 in Lincecum's last 21 starts against the National League West.

Interleague

Chicago White Sox at Colorado Rockies (-165, 10.5)

Hot pitching stat: Rockies righty Juan Nicasio allowed a run on four hits over seven innings to win his first start of the year.

Cold pitching stat: White Sox right-hander Erik Johnson was tagged for seven runs over 4 2/3 frames in his season debut.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-60s with clear skies and wind blowing from left to right field at 12 mph.

Key betting note: Rockies are 5-21 in their last 26 interleague games versus a right-handed starter.

Detroit Tigers at Los Angeles Dodgers (OFF)

Hot pitching stat: Tigers right-hander Anibal Sanchez posted a 2.20 ERA and 43 strikeouts in five interleague starts last season.

Cold batting stat: Members of the Los Angeles roster are hitting just .206 against Sanchez.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-70s with partly cloudy skies.

Key betting note: Detroit is 6-1 in Sanchez's last seven road starts.

** Odds, stats, weather forecast and probable pitchers at 2:45 p.m. ET Tuesday.

Comment

MLB

Wednesday, April 9

Adrian Beltre, Texas - Out Wed

Beltre left Tuesday's game with soreness in his left quadriceps. He is expected to miss Wednesday's game against the Red Sox.

Hamels could be in rotation within two weeks

The Phillies could have Cole Hamels back in their rotation in two weeks.

"I've been going up 15 pitches per game and I’m up to four innings, so the next one will be five or six innings," Hamels told CSN Philly. Hamels explained that "If I can get to 90 pitches, I’m game-ready."

Hamels is scheduled to pitch for the Single-A Clearwater Threshers Friday. If Hamels is correct, he would be available for the Phillies when they face off against the Dodgers on April 21 or 24.

Rays' Moore goes on 15-day DL

The Tampa Bay Rays placed left-hander Matt Moore on the 15-day disabled list after he left Monday night's start against with elbow soreness, according to a report.

Moore, who missed time last season because of a sore elbow, left the mound with one out in the fifth inning in obvious discomfort. The team scheduled him for an MRI after he underwent X-rays after the game.

The 24-year-old Moore has started two games this season and given up three runs in 10 innings, striking out six and walking five batters.

Left-handed reliever Jeff Beliveau was called up to fill Moore's roster spot.

"Hopefully, maybe it'll be some kind of hyperextension thing," Moore said after the game. "It stinks. It's something unfortunate in our game. There's so much stress on that joint."

The Rays are already missing starter Jeremy Hellickson from their rotation. He is recovering from offseason elbow surgery.

Comment

NBA
                        Long Sheet

Wednesday, April 9

BROOKLYN (43 - 34) at ORLANDO (22 - 55) - 4/9/2014, 7:05 PM

ORLANDO is 5-4 against the spread versus BROOKLYN over the last 3 seasons
                        BROOKLYN is 5-4 straight up against ORLANDO over the last 3 seasons
                        7 of 9 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

PHILADELPHIA (17 - 60) at TORONTO (45 - 32) - 4/9/2014, 7:05 PM

TORONTO is 5-5 against the spread versus PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
                        TORONTO is 5-5 straight up against PHILADELPHIA over the last 3 seasons
                        6 of 10 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

DETROIT (29 - 49) at CLEVELAND (31 - 47) - 4/9/2014, 7:05 PM
                        DETROIT is 34-44 ATS (-14.4 Units) in all games this season.
                        DETROIT is 41-57 ATS (-21.7 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.

DETROIT is 8-3 against the spread versus CLEVELAND over the last 3 seasons
                        DETROIT is 7-4 straight up against CLEVELAND over the last 3 seasons
                        7 of 11 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

CHARLOTTE (39 - 38) at WASHINGTON (40 - 37) - 4/9/2014, 7:05 PM
                        CHARLOTTE is 13-24 ATS (-13.4 Units) off an upset win as an underdog over the last 2 seasons.
                        WASHINGTON is 54-39 ATS (+11.1 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.
                        CHARLOTTE is 45-29 ATS (+13.1 Units) in all games this season.
                        CHARLOTTE is 31-21 ATS (+7.9 Units) as an underdog this season.
                        CHARLOTTE is 19-9 ATS (+9.1 Units) second half of the season this season.
                        CHARLOTTE is 22-11 ATS (+9.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
                        CHARLOTTE is 30-18 ATS (+10.2 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game this season.
                        CHARLOTTE is 18-6 ATS (+11.4 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game - 2nd half of the season this season.
                        CHARLOTTE is 14-6 ATS (+7.4 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game - 2nd half of the season this season.
                        WASHINGTON is 319-385 ATS (-104.5 Units) in home games since 1996.
                        WASHINGTON is 149-188 ATS (-57.8 Units) vs. division opponents since 1996.
                        WASHINGTON is 77-113 ATS (-47.3 Units) in home games after a loss by 10 points or more since 1996.

WASHINGTON is 6-5 against the spread versus CHARLOTTE over the last 3 seasons
                        WASHINGTON is 6-5 straight up against CHARLOTTE over the last 3 seasons
                        6 of 11 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

BOSTON (23 - 54) at ATLANTA (34 - 43) - 4/9/2014, 7:35 PM
                        BOSTON is 17-29 ATS (-14.9 Units) after allowing 105 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
                        BOSTON is 12-23 ATS (-13.3 Units) in road games when playing against a team with a losing record over the last 2 seasons.
                        BOSTON is 22-11 ATS (+9.9 Units) against Southeast division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
                        ATLANTA is 33-42 ATS (-13.2 Units) in all games this season.
                        ATLANTA is 8-22 ATS (-16.2 Units) second half of the season this season.
                        ATLANTA is 15-25 ATS (-12.5 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.

BOSTON is 10-6 against the spread versus ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
                        BOSTON is 11-5 straight up against ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
                        9 of 16 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

INDIANA (53 - 25) at MILWAUKEE (14 - 63) - 4/9/2014, 8:05 PM

INDIANA is 6-4 against the spread versus MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
                        INDIANA is 8-2 straight up against MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
                        5 of 10 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MIAMI (53 - 24) at MEMPHIS (45 - 32) - 4/9/2014, 8:05 PM

MEMPHIS is 3-1 against the spread versus MIAMI over the last 3 seasons
                        MEMPHIS is 2-2 straight up against MIAMI over the last 3 seasons
                        3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

CHICAGO (45 - 32) at MINNESOTA (39 - 38) - 4/9/2014, 8:05 PM

MINNESOTA is 2-2 against the spread versus CHICAGO over the last 3 seasons
                        CHICAGO is 3-1 straight up against MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
                        2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

PHOENIX (46 - 31) at NEW ORLEANS (32 - 45) - 4/9/2014, 8:05 PM

PHOENIX is 6-4 against the spread versus NEW ORLEANS over the last 3 seasons
                        PHOENIX is 7-3 straight up against NEW ORLEANS over the last 3 seasons
                        6 of 10 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

HOUSTON (52 - 25) at DENVER (33 - 44) - 4/9/2014, 9:05 PM

DENVER is 8-2 against the spread versus HOUSTON over the last 3 seasons
                        DENVER is 7-3 straight up against HOUSTON over the last 3 seasons
                        5 of 9 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

SACRAMENTO (27 - 51) at PORTLAND (50 - 28) - 4/9/2014, 10:05 PM

PORTLAND is 7-4 against the spread versus SACRAMENTO over the last 3 seasons
                        PORTLAND is 6-5 straight up against SACRAMENTO over the last 3 seasons
                        8 of 11 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

OKLAHOMA CITY (56 - 21) at LA CLIPPERS (55 - 23) - 4/9/2014, 10:35 PM
                        LA CLIPPERS are 44-33 ATS (+7.7 Units) in all games this season.
                        LA CLIPPERS are 24-14 ATS (+8.6 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record this season.
                        LA CLIPPERS are 28-18 ATS (+8.2 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game this season.
                        OKLAHOMA CITY is 92-75 ATS (+9.5 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                        OKLAHOMA CITY is 118-79 ATS (+31.1 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent since 1996.
                        OKLAHOMA CITY is 53-35 ATS (+14.5 Units) after scoring 105 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
                        LA CLIPPERS are 156-212 ATS (-77.2 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
                        LA CLIPPERS are 109-145 ATS (-50.5 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game - 2nd half of the season since 1996.

LA CLIPPERS is 5-5 against the spread versus OKLAHOMA CITY over the last 3 seasons
                        LA CLIPPERS is 5-5 straight up against OKLAHOMA CITY over the last 3 seasons
                        8 of 10 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Comment

NBA
                          Armadillo's Write-Up

Wednesday, April 9

Hot teams
                          -- Pistons won last two games, after losing 10 of previous 12.
                          -- Nets won six of their last seven games.
                          -- Toronto won six of its last seven games.
                          -- Bobcats won/covered their last four games. Washington won four of its last six games.
                          -- Miami won five of last seven games, covered six of last eight.
                          -- Chicago won its last five games (4-0-1 vs spread). Timberwolves won three of their last four games.
                          -- Suns won eight of last ten games, covered six of last eight.
                          -- Rockets won last three games, by 4-5-15 points.
                          -- Portland won five of its last six games.
                          -- Thunder won seven of last ten games, but lost three of last four away games. Clippers won/covered five of last six games.

Cold Teams
                          -- Cavaliers lost three of last five home games.
                          -- Orlando lost three of its last four games.
                          -- 76ers lost 29 of last 31 games, but covered four of last five.
                          -- Atlanta lost eight of its last 11 games. Celtics lost their last eight games (2-5-1 vs spread).
                          -- Memphis lost four of its last six games.
                          -- Milwaukee lost 14 of its last 16 games. Pacers lost seven of last nine games (0-9 vs spread).
                          -- Pelicans lost their last five games (1-3-1 vs spread).
                          -- Nuggets lost six of their last seven games.
                          -- Sacramento lost six of its last eight games.

Series records
                          -- Cavaliers won last two games with Detroit by total of 5 points, after losing previous seven games with Pistons.
                          -- Nets won five of their last six games with Orlando.
                          -- 76ers are 0-3 vs Toronto this season, losing by 10-8-9 points.
                          -- Bobcats won five of last seven games with Washington.
                          -- Celtics won nine of last 12 games with Atlanta.
                          -- Heat won last two games with Memphis by 7-5 points; they're 5-5 in last ten games with Grizzlies.
                          -- Pacers won last five games with Milwaukee (3-2 vs spread).
                          -- Bulls won seven of last eight games with Minnesota.
                          -- Pelicans lost seven of last nine games with Phoenix.
                          -- Rockets won last two games with Denver, after losing previous seven.
                          -- Kings lost three of last four games with Portland.
                          -- Oklahoma City won four of last five games with the Clippers.

Totals
                          -- Five of last six Detroit games went over total.
                          -- Four of last five Brooklyn games stayed under total.
                          -- Last three Toronto games went over the total.
                          -- Seven of last eight Washington games stayed under.
                          -- Seven of last nine Boston games went over total.
                          -- Seven of last nine Miami games stayed under total.
                          -- Last three Indiana games went over the total.
                          -- Three of last four Minnesota games stayed under.
                          -- Five of last seven Phoenix games stayed under total.
                          -- Six of last seven Houston games went over total.
                          -- Six of last seven Sacramento games stayed under.
                          -- Eight of last ten Clipper-Thunder games went over.

Comment

NBA

Wednesday, April 9

Trend Report

7:00 PM
                            CHARLOTTE vs. WASHINGTON
                            The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Charlotte's last 10 games when playing on the road against Washington
                            Charlotte is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Washington
                            Washington is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Charlotte
                            The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Washington's last 10 games when playing at home against Charlotte

BROOKLYN vs. ORLANDO
                            The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Brooklyn's last 9 games on the road
                            Brooklyn is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
                            Orlando is 15-6 SU in its last 21 games when playing Brooklyn
                            Orlando is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Brooklyn

DETROIT vs. CLEVELAND
                            Detroit is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing Cleveland
                            Detroit is 2-16 SU in its last 18 games on the road
                            Cleveland is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games when playing Detroit
                            Cleveland is 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games when playing Detroit

PHILADELPHIA vs. TORONTO
                            The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games when playing on the road against Toronto
                            Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Toronto
                            The total has gone OVER in 5 of Toronto's last 6 games at home
                            Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Philadelphia

7:30 PM
                            BOSTON vs. ATLANTA
                            The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Boston's last 6 games when playing on the road against Atlanta
                            Boston is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Atlanta
                            Atlanta is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Boston
                            Atlanta is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing Boston

8:00 PM
                            INDIANA vs. MILWAUKEE
                            The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Indiana's last 6 games on the road
                            Indiana is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
                            Milwaukee is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Indiana
                            Milwaukee is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games

MIAMI vs. MEMPHIS
                            Miami is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
                            Miami is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Memphis
                            The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Memphis's last 12 games when playing Miami
                            Memphis is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home

PHOENIX vs. NEW ORLEANS
                            The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Phoenix's last 11 games
                            Phoenix is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing New Orleans
                            New Orleans is 2-4-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing at home against Phoenix
                            The total has gone OVER in 7 of New Orleans's last 8 games at home

CHICAGO vs. MINNESOTA
                            Chicago is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
                            Chicago is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Minnesota
                            Minnesota is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games when playing at home against Chicago
                            Minnesota is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home

9:00 PM
                            HOUSTON vs. DENVER
                            The total has gone OVER in 6 of Houston's last 7 games
                            Houston is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games
                            Denver is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games when playing Houston
                            The total has gone OVER in 6 of Denver's last 9 games at home

10:00 PM
                            SACRAMENTO vs. PORTLAND
                            Sacramento is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Portland
                            Sacramento is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
                            The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Portland's last 20 games when playing Sacramento
                            The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Portland's last 8 games

10:30 PM
                            OKLAHOMA CITY vs. LA CLIPPERS
                            The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oklahoma City's last 5 games on the road
                            The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oklahoma City's last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Clippers
                            LA Clippers are 18-3 SU in their last 21 games
                            The total has gone UNDER in 9 of the LA Clippers last 10 games at home

Comment

NBA

Wednesday, April 9

Game of the Day: Thunder at Clippers

Oklahoma City Thunder at Los Angeles Clippers (-3.5, 213)

The Los Angeles Clippers are trying to catch Oklahoma City for the second spot in the Western Conference playoff race and need a home win over the Thunder on Wednesday to have any chance of accomplishing that. Oklahoma City possesses a 1.5-game lead over the Clippers with Los Angeles having just four games remaining, so a Thunder victory will all but assure the pecking order. Oklahoma City’s Kevin Durant had his string of consecutive 25-point outings end at 41 on Tuesday against Sacramento.

Durant had 23 points before sitting out the entire fourth quarter of the Thunder’s 107-92 victory over the Kings. The Thunder committed a season-low six turnovers and Caron Butler had a field day, making all six of his 3-point attempts and scoring 23 points. Point guard Russell Westbrook was held out to rest on the first end of the back-to-back to keep him fresh per the matchup against Clippers star Chris Paul. Los Angeles forward Blake Griffin is averaging 23.7 points over the last three games since returning from a back injury.

TV:
                              10:30 p.m. ET, ESPN, FSN Oklahoma (Oklahoma City), Prime Ticket (Los Angeles)

LINE HISTORY:
                              Los Angeles opened as a 3.5-point home favorite and was bet up to -4 before money on OKC trimmed the spread back to -3.5. The total opened at 213 points.

POWER RANKINGS:
                              Thunder (-13.7) - Clippers (-13.9) + Home Court (-3.0) = Clippers -3.2

INJURY REPORT:
                              Thunder - Russell Westbrook (Ques. - Knee). Clippers - Matt Barnes (Ques. - Illness), Danny Granger (Out - Hamstring), Jamal Crawford (Out - Achilles)

ABOUT THE THUNDER (56-21):
                              Durant was relieved that his streak was over when quizzed by reporters after Tuesday’s victory. “I was getting so many texts after every game,” Durant said. “I’m glad that’s over with and we can just focus on the team. If we played well and I had 25 points, that took away from how well the team was playing so I didn’t like that. If we lost, it was all about me scoring 25 points and I didn’t like that either. I’m glad we can just talk about the team now.” Durant’s streak is third-longest in NBA history behind Hall of Famers Wilt Chamberlain (80 in 1961-62) and Oscar Robertson (46 in 1963-64).

ABOUT THE CLIPPERS (55-23):
                              Los Angeles coach Doc Rivers reiterated Tuesday that he doesn’t expect to see guard Jamal Crawford (Achilles) or forward Danny Granger (hamstring) back on the court prior to the postseason. Crawford is holding out hope he can return before the end of the regular season while Granger may still be healing even when the playoffs start. “Not ready,” Rivers told reporters in reference to the duo after Tuesday’s practice. “They won’t play Wednesday. I don’t see Saturday for either one. If there’s a change, I’ll let you know but I don’t see them getting healthy enough to play.”

TRENDS:

* Over is 5-1 in the last six meetings.
                              * Over is 4-1 in the last five meetings in Los Angeles.
                              * Thunder are 2-5 ATS in the last seven meetings in Los Angeles.

CONSENSUS:
                              53 percent of bets are on the Clippers while 71 percent of wagers are on the Over.

Comment

Working...
                              X