Monday NCAA Basketball...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday NCAA Basketball...........

A nice 2-0 day yesterday in college hoops with winners on UCONN and North Carolina! This is my big play for tonight.....

5 STAR: MISSOURI (-4) OVER Syracuse

Thirteen games into the season and this is the Orangemen's first true road game! Missouri let me down against Texas A&M on Saturday, but I am right back on them here. The Tigers have played a tough schedule that ranks 34th in the nation in difficulty, while the Orangemen have played mainly cupcakes this season as the Syracuse strength of schedule ranks 288th! The Tigers should be fired up for this national TV game as they look to avenge last years loss to the Orangemen. Syracuse is only 1-30 against the spread when they lose to avenging teams. Take the Tigers here!

2003-2004 NCAA BASKETBALL RECORD

5 STAR RECORD 13-10 (+10.0 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 15-12-1 (+3.0 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 51-48-4 (-3.2 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 34-25-2 (+6.6 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 113-95-7 (+16.3 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $1630.00

Good luck,
    John

Good luck

I like it, good luck!!

Comment

Mizz is getting pounded. The line has moved to -5.5 at Pinny

Comment

Question

it still agood bet at 5.5 or 6

Comment

I would go up to 6.

Good luck,
          John

Comment

I don't know what is worse, Missouri's team or the way I broke down this game. Jesus Christ do they suck. I feel like this was the game where Missouri caould have turned the corner and salvaged this season, but its not going to happen. Fade these assholes the rest of the year.

Once again, terrible call on my part.

Good luck,
            John

Comment

John it happens man. Get them again tomorrow
              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

mizzooo

hang in there john mizzoo not as good as they were touted to be .sat in norman should be intersting against ou. we all still respect your posts.

Comment

KEEP THOSE PLAYS COMING JOHN

You git a bucket load more of these than you ever thought of losing!!

Hell......Just last week a had BONER BLUNDER on freakin HOOSIERS!!

Don't sweat it!! GOOD LUCK BUD!! Goldv
                  I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                  X