1$ 2 team teaser
    UCONN +5.5
    Virginia +6

You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

GL pal

Comment

I like Tenn, but good luck

Comment

En fuego my friend. I am on the Vols tonight as this is a tough game. I think the Vols can D them up a bit and will dominate the paint. But....that is why they play the games.
        Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Gl Phil keep it up

Comment

Good luck Buddy
            Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

GL Phil!

Comment

Did mich get screwed? Yes they blew a 15 point lead and staus mised the last ft, but didn't tenn knock the ball ob with 30 seconds left. Opinions please
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Mich blew it. Never put them away and then best shooter misses FT with 2 secs left to cover for us.

L'ville also blew it. Up 7 with under 4 to play. Gotta finish them off.

Both teams let the other team hang around, Kentucky bit L'ville and Tenn almost bit Michigan.

Get Em today!
                  Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Michigan choked hard. How about when Robinson got trapped and instead of the dumb fuck calling a timeout with :25 left he just throws the ball in the middle of the court to a UT guy and they score again to get it down to 1. Michigan just choked. Couldn't even inbound the fuckin ball at the end. When they did Spike doesn't run the baseline enough and Lavert steps out of bounds with it. Please tell me why the smallest guy on the court (Spike) and 1 of your best ball handlers is the one who keeps inbounding the ball? Bad coaching, horrible decision making a flat out choke job by Michigan. I was lucky to get a push on that one.

Comment

Absolutely that ball was out of bounds on Tennessee. Clearly.
                      GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

Working...
                      X