Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/26/2014 college insider pick

YALE +175 ML $$$$$$$$$$

Won MLLLLL G.O.W. with Yale against Holly cross, going with it again.

Weird game for me. Each team dominated the other on their home court this season. GL

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      Weird game for me. Each team dominated the other on their home court this season. GL
      Ditto
      You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Best of luck Money!

Comment

Gl!

Comment

GL Money

Comment

GL pal

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                Ditto
                I have a friend that is at the game. He said that the last time they played Columbia won but one of Yales best players didnt play. He was right the last game I posted. My friend has been with the University for six years. I use to go up their every year to visit for a week. We would always catch the Columbia vs Yale game every year. The coaches that use to coach each team were twin brothers so that made it always a good game to go because I got to meet them. Enough with the shit I am still betting Yale ML GLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Originally posted by IMALLABOUTMONEY View Post
                  I have a friend that is at the game. He said that the last time they played Columbia won but one of Yales best players didnt play. He was right the last game I posted. My friend has been with the University for six years. I use to go up their every year to visit for a week. We would always catch the Columbia vs Yale game every year. The coaches that use to coach each team were twin brothers so that made it always a good game to go because I got to meet them. Enough with the shit I am still betting Yale ML GLLLLLLLLL
                  Let me know how many points your friend scores tonight It's gambling and some win and most lose. I will still wish you GL as it should be a good game. I just have Colombia ML so that increases my odds according to Hoyle

Comment

Let me know how many points your friend scores tonight It's gambling and some win and most lose. I will still wish you GL as it should be a good game. I just have Colombia ML so that increases my odds according to Hoyle
                    Misunderstanding. He is in a high up position glll

Comment

Nice call, even though your friend didn't show up in the box score

Comment

Nice call, even though your friend didn't show up in the box score
                        He kept texting and calling, he sais it was so loud. It was a close game it could have went either way. I had to go with what he said. Well lets win some $$$$$$$4 tomorrow. I m off next two days and hope to do good.

Comment

Well done!
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                            Well done!
                            Thanks. In order to bet the Ivy League you got to have someone that has a good insight on the teams or watch em play alot. I had alittle help.I was Just trying to pass on an opinon that felt good about the game. Thanks again $$$$$$$

Comment

I had Yale too and I didn't watch one game this year or have a friend there!

No different than betting any other crap conference. You just need to do your homework and read up on all these smaller schools. I can't do that at work but I do a lot of it when I get home at night.

Comment

Working...
                              X