Screw favre in his pooper!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw favre in his pooper!!!

I hate GB!! 5 times this year i have either bet for or against GB and i got screwed EVERY TIME!!! ARGH!!! how can the eagles suck this bad!!

Brett Favre... drunker than 9.76 men.

What kind of pass was that???
    The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

i hate him soo much... hate to see him retire one day.. but fuck why cant i lay off on the gb games

Comment

WOW!!!

How does a veteran QB make such a horrible rookie mistake?

Comment

doesn't matter... people that bet on GB won.. thats what counts i took eagles and over... the bastards...

Comment

I cant belive you guys are bashing on Brett Favre. I am a huge Packer fan, and I hated when I saw that play too. But to criticize Favre for the one play is ridiculous. He is one of the best qb all time. He has gone through a lot lately. The Packers will be back next year for sure.

Comment

Im not saying anyting about that play.. i liek favre... but i am tired of losing no matter which way i go on gb gameS

Comment

Well I AM saying something about that play. IT WAS AN ATROCIOUS DECISION. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't blame Favre for the loss... that squarely falls on to Mike Sherman's slumping shoulders.

Nice job snatching defeat from the jaws of victory there coach.
                The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

say what u want about farve...bottom line...he has always had a propensity for forcing passes and throwing balls up for grabs...although the loss clearly should not be blamed on him alone, simply a matter of time before a really bad decision was going to cost this team big time...as for sherman, I am a huge pack fan and have never understood why everyone (up to this point) has been in his camp...never have been impressed with anything he offers (play selection, clock management, etc.)...a really tough blow for any packer fans...

Comment

Working...
                  X