No announcement yet.

KAPTAINS Saturday Takes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL Kapt...I like that Cal St Northridge call, and I have them on a ML play. I watched them go up 16 on Hawaii, get down 13 to Hawaii, then claw back and win the game in OT in the opening round of the Big West Tourney. They have real heart, and their offensive stats are much better than Poly. I'll be rooting it in over a beer!
    $100/unit

They are all booger eaters!!!

Comment

Anyone heard from the Kaptain? Hopefully that 3 hour tour is only a 3 hour tour... A threeee hoouuuurrrr tooouuuuurrrrrr.
      The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

He is probably mad because I questioned him in big wieners thread the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          He is probably mad because I questioned him in big wieners thread the other day.
          Always liked Kapt!

Comment

Originally posted by Tnbreakers View Post
            Always liked Kapt!
            What does that have to do with my post?

Comment

As many are well aware... Wayne and Kapn are 2 of my favorite posters here.

The board is a better place when they both post. .. even though Wayne is convinced he's jinxed when he posts here. And he may be right as he's white hot right now.

Good luck to everyone. Beat the books to death.

Comment

Man Kapt... I gotta say... I don't pop in as often anymore, but when I do... you are just as solid as you were almost ten years ago when I first joined. Thanks for your contributions!

Comment

I hope all is well with the Kaptain.

Comment

Working...
                  X