5-0 Run Look Inside for Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-0 Run Look Inside for Two

5-0 run in the NBA. I don't see anything that really floats my boat today but I am going to pick what I see as the best NBA play and the best College play. Hopefully I will continue my streak in the NBA and start a streak in College. Keep it low tonight.

NBA:
    2* OKC Thunder -7

College:
    2* Tulsa -7

Good luck to all and to all a good night.
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

On fire, GL Che
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Gl pal

Comment

gl today Che Che with them solid State of OKLAHOMA plays.........No home boy plays here I assume........

Tulsa beat the hell out of N Txs in Tulsa, entirely different team on the road...........I think they just might take N Txs lightly, cours I hope you're right.............I'll root er in for you...........

KEEP your hot streak going...........thanks PODNA

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
          gl today Che Che with them solid State of OKLAHOMA plays.........No home boy plays here I assume........

Tulsa beat the hell out of N Txs in Tulsa, entirely different team on the road...........I think they just might take N Txs lightly, cours I hope you're right.............I'll root er in for you...........

KEEP your hot streak going...........thanks PODNA

Kapt. - you better believe they are home boy plays LOL. I really didn't see anything that really stood out tonight but who knows when your hot sometimes even the small plays come in. Good luck to ya tonight and let's both have a great night.
          Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Bol tonight Che Che

Comment

GL. Keep up the good work

Comment

Working...
              X