Nascar Daytona 500 picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    If this is what he's talking about then hell no you ain't getting an apology. You were all over me and Dimer for bashing how shitty the site was. Monte wasn't responding so you had no facts to why the site sucked. Me and Dimer had all the facts in the world cause this site was at rock bottom. Monte has since fixed it but you were raising hell at me and Dimer for no reason.
    Raising hell with you We'll need to get the investigator on that. As far as that fat fvck Dimer, yeah I tell him to piss off when ever possible. All that I recall exchanging messages with you about is being careful about picking up fat barflys
    And, you must have forgotten last year when you got into a tiff w/wayne, I was on your side. You got pissed and left the site for about 5mos., unless that was your brother. I never had an issue with you Vols... you guys were kicking Monte around like a cheap soccer ball and NO you did not have all the facts! Your comment was unnecessary, when a simple Fvck You would've sufficed. If you don't feel like apologizing that's fine... then we have an understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
      Raising hell with you We'll need to get the investigator on that. As far as that fat fvck Dimer, yeah I tell him to piss off when ever possible. All that I recall exchanging messages with you about is being careful about picking up fat barflys
      And, you must have forgotten last year when you got into a tiff w/wayne, I was on your side. You got pissed and left the site for about 5mos., unless that was your brother. I never had an issue with you Vols... you guys were kicking Monte around like a cheap soccer ball and NO you did not have all the facts! Your comment was unnecessary, when a simple Fvck You would've sufficed. If you don't feel like apologizing that's fine... then we have an understanding.

Me and Wayne was done the next day so it wasn't me that left for 5 months. And me and Dimer had all the facts we needed

Site sucked---fact
      Monte was nowhere to be found---fact
      Wayne and Spark had no clue what was going on--fact
      Members were leaving---fact
      No new ones could join---fact

I really don't know what else to say. I'm not going to bash the site now cause it's back and looking good. But in November we all had all the reason in the world to bitch. It's over now as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        Me and Wayne was done the next day so it wasn't me that left for 5 months. And me and Dimer had all the facts we needed

Site sucked---fact
        Monte was nowhere to be found---fact
        Wayne and Spark had no clue what was going on--fact
        Members were leaving---fact
        No new ones could join---fact

I really don't know what else to say. I'm not going to bash the site now cause it's back and looking good. But in November we all had all the reason in the world to bitch. It's over now as far as I'm concerned.

This whole post above = FACT

I have zero problems with vols or anyone else here really. We have disagreed on things here a time or two but it was never a big deal in my book. Leave me out of it dawgy.
        Last edited by wayne1218; 02-24-2014, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X