Service Consensus-Winners Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Consensus-Winners Inside

Since first game kick off, i have tracked down every service play i can find on the internet. i found the results interesting, thought there would be more green bay out there:

KC 59.375%
    Indy 40.625%

GB 39.393%
    Philly 60.606%

GOOOOOOOOOOO PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!

FINDING MORE PLAYS AND THEY ARE ALL ON PHILLY AT A RATE OF 3 TO 1, SEEMS WHOLE WORLD IS ON PHILLY HERE, U KNOW WHAT HAPPENS MOST OF THE TIME.......

Comment

Yep.... otherside wins.

Myself I'm just going to watch the game and hope for a great game :D
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

any real losers on philly???

my concern is root has blown all three games this weekend and he has philly late. even he is not 0-4 bad and is due for a winner...i think the general public is all on gb and philly could be the play today. no one is giving them a shot
        its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

THERE WERE SOOOOOOOOO MANY PLAYS HARD TO SAY WHO HAD WHO, NOT ENOUGH TIME TO TYP......THEY MAY BE RIGHT , BUT MOST OF THE TIME THEY ARE NOT.................IF GUN WAS TO MY HEAD AND I HAD TO PLAY....................I WOULD GO WITH THE PERCENTAGES AND PLAY GB, BUT..................PHILLY MIGHT BE THE ONE OUT OF 4 THAT DO WIN, BUT I DOUBT IT......

GO PACKERS..............................

Comment

gl
            its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

i hate ot, think gb blew some scoring chances

Comment

services do it again,all you had to do was fade....and your 2-0 another winning day

cant believe guys pay these freaks money for losers

follow wayne, homer, wizard and all the other good guys here and you will win

anyone who claims to give out winners for free or pay has an agenda and they dont care about you, when you lose do they pay? No you do, fade em and you will be ahead of the game

Comment

thx OSU-BUCKS

i just wanted to say thx for taking your time to do this type of research for everyone. it helped me out alot. could you do this everyday and post for nba/ncaa college hoops also? thx.

Comment

Working...
                  X