Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuesday's Trends and Indexes - 2/11 (NBA, NCAAB, NHL, Misc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Udog! Appreciate it sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
      thanks U Dog..........looking forward to the warmer weekend......know what I mean Verne
      I sure do! I think today might have been the coldest morning yet!

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Thanks Udog! Appreciate it sir!
      You're welcome, kb! Looking forward to getting a little warmer?

Comment

NBA
        Short Sheet

Tuesday, February 11

Sacramento at Cleveland, 7:05 ET
        Sacramento: 32-18 OVER when the total is 200 to 209.5
        Cleveland: 4-14 ATS as a favorite

Dallas at Charlotte, 7:05 ET
        Dallas: 14-6 ATS in non-conference games
        Charlotte: 30-57 ATS against Southwest division opponents

Atlanta at Chicago, 8:05 ET
        Atlanta: 17-7 OVER in road games
        Chicago: 18-36 ATS as a home favorite

Washington at Memphis, 8:05 ET
        Washington: n/a
        Memphis: n/a

Miami at Phoenix, 9:05 ET
        Miami: 12-21 ATS as a favorite of 3.5 to 9.5 points
        Phoenix: 14-4 ATS when the total is 200 to 209.5

Oklahoma City at Portland, 10:05 ET
        Oklahoma City: 13-4 ATS after failing to cover 2 of their last 3
        Portland: 1-9 ATS after scoring 110 points or more 2 straight games

Utah at LA Lakers, 10:35 ET
        Utah: 4-12 ATS after a non-conference game
        La Lakers: 18-8 OVER off a home loss

Comment

NCAAB
          Short Sheet

Tuesday, February 11

XAVIER: 10-1 ATS off a home win

NOTRE DAME: 1-10 ATS as a favorite

TENNESSEE: 24-5 ATS as a home underdog of 6 points or less

NC STATE: 0-7 ATS after covering 2 of their last 3 against the spread

SETON HALL: 1-10 ATS in home games after a game where they failed to cover the spread

Comment

Heck Udog, 35 felt like a heat wave on Sunday. Didn't even wear my jacket for the 6 block walk to the Thunder game that afternoon

Comment

Heck Udog, 35 felt like a heat wave on Sunday. Didn't even wear my jacket for the 6 block walk to the Thunder game that afternoon
              I know exactly what you mean! I was outside in my shirt sleeves around 30 and it felt great! It sounds like this weekend is going to be a major break for all of us!

Comment

That early start didn't seem to bother the guys much. I was a little worried about it when I was booking the play.

Comment

Originally posted by Udog View Post
                  That early start didn't seem to bother the guys much. I was a little worried about it when I was booking the play.
                  Very nice call! I laid off the game. Knicks have always played us close in OKC. Glad they came out on top for you

Comment

Thx Dog. Always love starting day w/ your post!!! Appreciate it.
                    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by vinnyvegas View Post
                      Thx Dog. Always love starting day w/ your post!!! Appreciate it.
                      You're welcome, Vinny! Glad you enjoy it! Good luck tonight!

Comment

Very nice call! I laid off the game. Knicks have always played us close in OKC. Glad they came out on top for you
                        I gotta say, kb, that I'm a little worried about start time tonight. I really like the Thunder in this situation but this thing starts about the time recent games have been finishing. The guys have already hung a couple of unexpected Ls on the first or second night in Pacific time this season. Any thoughts?

Also, playoff caliber teams playing at home are 7-0 ATS so far this wek.
                        Last edited by Udog; 02-11-2014, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Udog View Post
                          I gotta say, kb, that I'm a little worried about start time tonight. I really like the Thunder in this situation but this thing starts about the time recent games have been finishing. The guys have already hung a couple of unexpected Ls on the first or second night in Pacific time this season. Any thoughts?

Also, playoff caliber teams playing at home are 7-0 ATS so far this wek.
                          I like OKC tonight too. Portland seems to have lost a little bit and are coming back down to earth after their fantastic, unexpected start. Plus, they travel for a back to back at the Clippers tomorrow night. Thunder seems to play a lot better and more focused against the upper echelon teams as opposed to the weaker teams (Orlando last Friday for example). Ought to be a tight game, but I'm gonna be on the Thunder

Comment

I like OKC tonight too. Portland seems to have lost a little bit and are coming back down to earth after their fantastic, unexpected start. Plus, they travel for a back to back at the Clippers tomorrow night. Thunder seems to play a lot better and more focused against the upper echelon teams as opposed to the weaker teams (Orlando last Friday for example). Ought to be a tight game, but I'm gonna be on the Thunder
                            Me, too! Thank you, kb! Good luck tonight!

Comment

Working...
                            X