Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2-10 fishy line and good lucks

736 nc wilm+3-

i prob wont even be stoppn by much to look around so there less urge to bet ha...maybe for march madness few bets, i been goin strong gamblin for long time need take little break tho...my woman diagnosed w/ breast cancer in jan 2013 and is cancer free but reconstructive next month so 1.5 yrs will be how long she hasnt worked and this past summer i had surgery to remove tumor on kidney which was cancer so now my bills have to be paid on monthly plan for the next yr...durin past yr i did good bettin which helped out but until she goes back work the bills i pay and what i make at work i do not have extra money at all for extras especially risked on bettin so maybe lay low til football season...33 yrs old but life sometimes hits u quick and hard and i gotta be smart so i just wanted wish u guys good luck on games and i will be back soon enough
    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Good luck with real life Jive! Sounds like you've got your prioritities in line, way to go! Wish you nothing but the best. We'll be here when you can get back here. Take care brother and pop in and say hello every now and then

Comment

gl tonight Jive..................good logic on your private life, and yes life sometimes deals us a bad hand to draw too.........you're young, keep up the faith things will pick up.......we're all here for you

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

yea not even bettin game tonight just stood out to me still when glanced real quick...i appreciate the support there some good guys here

Comment

Best of luck with everything jive.
          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Lots of tough luck and rough times there buddy. Keep your head up and keep fighting. Hopefully things turn around for you and your family.

Comment

everythin is good we already been thru the hard times we are both cancer free she just has surgery next month for reconstructive but now that im payin my medical bills on top all the other monthly bills cash little tight so cant lose and get in a bind so i'll take few months off til she back workin but last yr was some tough days and made it so not worried gamblin can wait i appreciate the kind words and why i always stuck around on this site
              Last edited by live jive; 02-10-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

You and your wife are in our prayers for a continued recovery and sounds like you have things in order. All our best on a bright future.
                Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Gl!

Comment

Nice call Jive
                    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

good call Jive...........I was on the wrong side, AGAIN

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X