• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/6 NBA Spears POD

POD (1-0)
    *503 Chicago Bulls/Golden State Warriors Over 190 -123*
    (small bet)503 Chicago Bulls/Golden State Warriors 1st Half Over 95 -118*

Both teams have played poorly lately, so what does the NBA do to revive these teams.
    (Under bettors will again move this line like last nights Sac./Toronto.)
    They send in Malloy, Bernaky and Eric Lewis in to help.
    72-34 O/U Total and a 32-9 O/U in games in the 190's.

Chicago avg. 44.9 in the first half away and Golden State avg. 52.6 at home which equals 97.5. I bought the hook on each of a 1/2 point.
    The total of these avg is 97.5. Vegas is going with 95 on this play. So we have two advantages to hit this in the first half.
    In the second half, I get 94.8 on avg from the teams in home and away. This mark is slightly under the projected score so we hope to have a good first half and high game total.
    But thats not all. Under bettors will be flocking to the gate because their service is looking for an easy cover on the under in this game.
    So wait and take this later when the total has come down some more.

Tough not to play the under when you see what we are up against, check these trends out:

Play On - Road underdogs of 3.5 to 9.5 points (CHICAGO) after going under the total by 36 or more points total in their last five games, with a winning percentage of between 45-55% on the season
    52-23 over the last 5 seasons. ( 69.3% | 26.7 units )
    6-5 this year. ( 54.5% | 0.5 units )

NBA | CHICAGO at GOLDEN STATE
    Play On - Home teams vs. the money line (GOLDEN STATE) after going under the total by more than 6 points in three consecutive games against opponent after going under the total by 24 or more points total in their last three games
    41-19 over the last 5 seasons. ( 68.3% | 24.8 units )
    3-1 this year. ( 75.0% | 3.0 units )

NBA | CHICAGO at GOLDEN STATE
    Play On - Underdogs vs. the 1rst half line (CHICAGO) after going under the total by 42 or more points total in their last seven games, with a winning percentage of between 45-55% on the season
    102-54 over the last 5 seasons. ( 65.4% | 42.6 units )
    15-10 this year. ( 60.0% | 4.0 units )

Best of Luck!
    Note: Way this could lose: Noah gets into another finger pointing and f--- you refs moment. Love my man from Florida. All heart, looks clumsy at times but he knows the game. Hopefully it will be a big night for him. The team tanked the other night but it looks like they have the look back in their eyes.
    Last edited by Spearit; 02-06-2014, 11:04 AM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Bol spears sorry for the bad pod on clips :-( to F your parlay. 1-2 my win was ur over! Thanks man!

Comment

gl today Spearit...........as always, thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

No problem, BTL- Up 340 on the day. Keep up the good work.

I will try this tonight. Adding points whereever I can! 150 to make 343
        my POD, Domers play and our new threader, Cheeks play.
        Could not add much to my own POD but wow, what value I got on the hockey plays!

3 Team Parlay
        10:35pm NBA Basketball 503 Chicago Bulls/Golden State Warriors Over 189 -123*
        7:05pm NHL Hockey 53 Winnipeg Jets/Washington Capitals Over 5 -255*
        7:05pm NHL Hockey 58 Philadelphia Flyers +1½ -330* vs Colorado Avalanche

Comment

Like the plays spearit, good luck

Comment

Best of luck Spear! Let's get this total in again tonight sir!

Comment

Info:

Spurs stars Tony Parker and Tim Duncan will not play Thursday night when San Antonio visits Brooklyn.

Parker (lower back) left Wednesday night's game against Washington at halftime and did not return. The Spurs said the 37-year-old Duncan will miss the Nets game to rest after playing 40 minutes, his season high, in the double-overtime, 125-118 win over the Wizards.

San Antonio also played Washington without Manu Ginobili (left hamstring) and Kawhi Leonard (broken left hand).

Comment

Thanks, Spear! Good luck with em! Posting those hockey info links for cheeks was very nice of you!

Comment

nail that POD Spearit

Comment

GL Spear
                    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
                      nail that POD Spearit
                      It will take some doing. I have seen "everyone on the under". Very extremely talented cappers grabbing at this under. The number is now down to 187.5. This is where I will play more.

I realize the perception. Its easy to see the under no matter how low the number goes. But I am sticking to my saddle errr guns!

Its going Over! Spearit cries out.
                      Its going Over! Damn those under trends.
                      Its the stripes of those refs thats what this games about.
                      Its scary friends but I still recommend the score will ascend at the games end!!!
                      Last edited by Spearit; 02-06-2014, 06:22 PM.

Comment

gl pal

Comment

Down to 187 at my place. I'm waiting til tip to see how low she can go

Comment

GL I like this play!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                              Down to 187 at my place. I'm waiting til tip to see how low she can go
                              Yes sir!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X