NCAA BB
    2 TEAM TEASER 4 PT BK / 6PT FB
    [754] GEO WASHINGTON -5-110 (B+5)
    [762] WRIGHT STATE PK-110 (B+5)

2 TEAM TEASER 4 PT BK / 6PT FB
    [732] NORTHEASTERN -3-110 (B+5)
    [766] ARKANSAS -2½-110 (B+5)

Good luck everybody

keep it going BIG.....my POD is Geo Wash today.........lock and load.........

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Bol Large!

Comment

Good luck BW
        Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

GL Bigs
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

GL Big!

Comment

nail em both BW

Comment

Winners

Comment

Northeastern and Ark needed the tease

Comment

Keep it going man!

Comment

How are you guys (Warrior fans) liking Jordan Crawford? I don't get to see them play too much, but from what I've seen, I don't think he's that great a fit. He seems to be a player that needs to shoot in bulk to score and likes to have the ball in his hands. The one game I have seen them play since acquiring him, he was taking too many jumpshots too early in the shot clock. If you're going to have someone dribble down and chunk it up, it's gotta be either Curry or Thompson to do that. They don't need Crawford for that imo. Just wanted to get your thoughts. Thanks!

Comment

Nice job! Congrats!
                        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                          How are you guys (Warrior fans) liking Jordan Crawford? I don't get to see them play too much, but from what I've seen, I don't think he's that great a fit. He seems to be a player that needs to shoot in bulk to score and likes to have the ball in his hands. The one game I have seen them play since acquiring him, he was taking too many jumpshots too early in the shot clock. If you're going to have someone dribble down and chunk it up, it's gotta be either Curry or Thompson to do that. They don't need Crawford for that imo. Just wanted to get your thoughts. Thanks!
                          Yea not liking Crawford, he's more Jarrit Jack than Douglas was but I think needed more of a assist guy like Kinrich or something like that. The warriors are mess, everyone hates Mark Jackson, Barnes' growth has stunted because of getting AI, and AI looks lost. Klay is inconsistant, Speights is disgusting, and more. Curry and Bogut are playing well, sometimes David Lee. Those loses to the bobcats and wizards at home were horrible

Comment

Working...
                          X