X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Play 1/11

3* Kings -9
    3* Kings -5 1st Half

This line opened at 9.5. It moved to -9 at Pinny. Since, I've played it it's moved to -10. Canbet has it at -9.5

Huge revenge game for the Kings. They were blown out (21 points) by the Nuggets earlier this season. The Kings shot 36% in that game. Teams are no longer surprised by the much improved Nuggets. The Spurs were in this spot last week and blew-out the Nuggets. Denver's off B2B DD SU wins at home.

Kings -5 1st Half WINNER!

Although a very lucky winner. Kings up by 4 Bibby banks in a pray from beyond 3 point range with no time left on the clock.

Comment

No shit that was lucky. I had over 107 too for the first half. That shot gave me a win on the side and a push on the total. I think those will be my last first half wagers of the season.
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." -Joe Theismann

Comment

I was extremely lucky. Kings up by 4. Nuggets on a fast break to cut the lead to 2. They call traveling on the Nuggets. A call we hardly see in the NBA.

Comment

frank, come on!!!!!!!!

just think of how many painful games you have lost like that.......it is funny though, you always remember the painful losses but not so much the wins

maybe we should start a thread of most heartbreaking and/or lucky gambling moments?

congrats, hope you get the game too
          b

Comment

shorty

I was thinking that very point when I posted my lucky winner. I had a bad 'total' loser like that about a month ago. I had the 'under'. The losing team was down by what seemed like 1,000,000 points. They throw up a pray from about 10 feet beyond the 3 point line at the buzzer causing the game to go 'over' by 1 point. Usually teams dribble out the remaining seconds on the clock.

I'll take the lucky ones every time!

Comment

Kings -9

WINNER!

Comment

Working...
              X