Spears SuperBowl "here's your sign" play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears SuperBowl "here's your sign" play

Thought about this long and hard. How can I bet against Manning when I would like to see him win. A feel good story. But how can I go with these scrappy kids from Seattle trying to make a name and a beatdown of "We beat the best QB in the country". Well, thats questionable, but what Manning accomplished this year was quite outstanding. So with out further ado.

$400.00 $312.50 3 Team Teaser (ties push) Teaser tp 10½fb & 7½bk
    Pending 2/2/14 12:00pm College Basketball 806 Cincinnati -8½ * vs South Florida
    Pending 2/2/14 12:30pm College Basketball 808 Pittsburgh +3 * vs Virginia
    Pending 2/2/14 6:30pm NFL Football 101 Seattle Seahawks/Denver Broncos Under 58 *

*Why Cincinnati: South Fla could tank so I did not go that way. But it would have been very doable. Can not see USF closer than 10 at best.
    Cincinnati enters this matchup having won its past three home games by an average of 16.4 points, improving to 14-0 there. The program's only better start at Fifth Third was 15-0 in 2001-02.
    The Bearcats are 14-1 all-time at home against South Florida but needed overtime for a 61-53 win March 9.
    Cincinnati, though, is currently the AAC's top defensive team and one of the best in the nation while the Bulls are averaging a conference-low 67.0 points. The Bearcats are allowing 57.3 points per game on 38.6 percent shooting and have given up an average of 54.5 points in their last eight home contests.

*Why Pitt: Va has a great defense but Pitt is better at home (by almost 4 ppg.). Just losing to Duke with a bad second half at home (80-65) will get this crowd and team up for this game, big time. Pitt avg. 77.6 ppg and gives up 59.8 at home. Va avg. 69.3 and gives up 63.6 ppg on the road. That speaks volumes for a team getting 3 points extra. Va is still seeking their first win this season against a Top 25 team. Virginia, which has lost to VCU, Wisconsin and Duke, has not defeated a ranked foe on the road since beating then-No. 15 Minnesota 87-79 on Nov. 29, 2010.

*Why Seattle/Denver Under 58. With Seattles tall corner and safeties, I see Peyton Omaha-ing his way from side line to side line and try to swing passes out or run at the D-Line. I see less verticle and more "tacting" his way up to score. His aim will be to run clock. Watching the play clock go down and make changes as it does. Seattle, will be happy to this style of play. They certainly have had their share with SF. So the Under 48, excuse me 58, seems the best way to go. Ties reduce.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Damn, took so long to write it, I posted it after the 12 start of the games. Sorry, my bad.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

gl today Spearit......thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Gl!

Comment

Working...
        X