Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4* sunday cbb play

30-22 on the year (+56 units)

I am going to go back and update the record by the star ratings and will look to go 7-0 on 10*'s sometime this week.........as far as today

4* Drake (+16.5) vs creighton----->i just do not think the difference in these 2 teams is that many points; yes, creighton is 11-0 but they are the worst of the undefeated teams left and i conference play, all they really need to do is get the win..........drake is much improved (granted that is not saying much) and has not gotten beaten this badly all year........naturally this is a much bigger game for drake and i think they can keep it under the number

4* Indiana (+11) vs Michigan----> i am not sure michigan is good enough to be 11 point favorites in this game...........the line is probably a little inflated given indiana's propensity to lose every other game by 40 this year and then michigan blew out northwestern who yesterday won at iowa........michigan lost to boston earlier this week and will be happy just to get the win and go 2-0 in the big 10

good luck to all
    b

cbb today

good luck shorty .iam not sure about indiana covering ,they have looked horrible latley, the mudman!!

Comment

i see em now!

all over em!

Comment

Good luck shorty. I am on them. I like the Indiana they always seem to play Michigan tough for some reason.

Comment

mudman

i realize i am risking running into a serious credibility problem with the indiana pick, but i am a HUGE michigan fan and just do not know if mich. should be an 11 point favorite..........

also, if you look at the teams that have beaten them badly; kentucky, wisconsin, temple, wake forest--->almost all , if not all , of them are very good , defensive oriented teams while michigan is an average defensive team

i guess we will see and i am ready to deal with my punishment if indiana shows up again with a 71-41 loss

good luck
          b

Comment

nice call, followed you on drake

Comment

shorty

Whos on fire in CBB???

YOU ARE!!!

Comment

sundays plays

shorty congrads on two great picks today !!!your indiana pick was a classic ,they win outrite. i rode w/ you on your drake pick!! thanks. once again congrads!!! look foward to more of your picks

Comment

Working...
                X