bigdogs super bowl pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigdogs super bowl pick

hello everyone,i have not been around here in a very long time but i am going to post up my super bowl play.Is it me or does it seem like there is a lot less interest,hoopla,excitement for this super bowl than others in the past.

I don't know the specific stats of the last time the two best teams were in the super bowl,but it had to be a long time since then and for some reason there is not that buzz around like other years.

okay enough gabbing,lets get to the play

DENVER/SEATTLE-UNDER-49

i bet this last night and i don't see it going much higher if it does at all,but with these two teams playing the way they are i see this all under the total.

SEATTLE-lets face it,they have really struggled the last 7 to 8 games they played on offense and have not lit the scoreboard up.Not that they are known for that but they just have had no complete control in too many of their games recently.

DENVER-well what can we say,MANNING,MANNING,there is no more to say than that.He is a field general and dinks and dunks until he gets his chance to go down field and hit you for a big one.Will it happen that way against seattle on sunday,probably not but im sure he will not get careless with the football and try to run it more since the SEAHAWKS are 30th against the run.So look for a more controled gameplan from manning and looking for more sustained drives rather that scoring quick.

I ALSO HAVE A COUPLE PROPS I LIKE

RUSSELL WILSON TOTAL PASSING YARDS
    UNDER 214.5-115

TOTAL SACKS BY BOTH TEAMS

UNDER-4.5-140

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A SUPER SUNDAY
    sigpic

well at least the two props came in,....one of the worst super bowls ive seen,what a disappointment for these two teams to play like that,....well one team
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X