Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spears

Been on a good run this past week so posting to see what my record will show. Tonight, the lines seem somewhat tight, especially in CBB.
    I thoroughly expect Dogs to prevail tonight.
    I tend to play first half's mostly, all plays are 1 unit.

1/28/14 College Basketball
    531 Kentucky/LSU 1st Half Under 68 -110*
    528 Notre Dame 1st Half +2 -115* vs Virginia

NHL
    3 Tampa Bay Lightning/Toronto Maple Leafs Over 5½ -115*

NBA
    513 Indiana Pacers/Los Angeles Lakers 1st Half Over 102

Notes:
    *I see LSU having to slow the game down if they have any chance against a superior Kentucky Team. Kentucky won't mind as it is a very good defensive team. 68 seems high to me with this in mind.

*ND and Va will be a game of two halves. ND will need to make a statement that it belongs. They do so in the first half. Va is the better squad and should compose themselves in the second half and cover.

*TB and Toronto have been on an over scoring streak for both teams and should provide enough puck power for the net tonight.

*LA/IND Both teams seem primed to take this over the mark tonight.
    Last edited by Spearit; 01-28-2014, 01:35 PM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Best of luck Spear!

Comment

gl Spearit............as always, thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Will join, Good luck!
        No Regretzky's!

Comment

Good luck, SPEAR

Comment

Adding:

*POD (3 units -my highest)
            509 Memphis Grizzlies +5 -110* vs Portland Trailblazers for game.

It seems that Memphis has the defense to slow Portland down tonight and should easily cover the 5 points and win the game
            Memphis defense has avg 86 points per game in its last 5 games. It is interesting that these are the top offensive teams in the NBA.
            Portland is #1 (109 ppg) and Memphis is #2 (106.5). Home and away is 109.3 to 105.
            However, in the last game, Portland scored 88 and Memphis scored 95.
            On defense, Memphis is 3rd in the NBA, giving up 96 ppg. and 87.7 the last three.
            Whereas, Portland, is 27th in the NBA and giving up 103.5 ppg and 103 the last three games.

Comment

Good luck tonight, Spear! Thank you!

Comment

GL on the late NBA!

Comment

Thanks. Not pretty, not pretty at all yet. This is my response.

Add:

511 Washington Wizards +8 -110* vs Golden State Warriors (2 units)

This is not an on tilt play.
                  Last edited by Spearit; 01-28-2014, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit View Post
                    Thanks. Not pretty, not pretty at all yet. This is my response.

Add:

511 Washington Wizards +8 -110* vs Golden State Warriors (2 units)
                    Sucks: 0-4 on 1 unit plays. 2 plays left. POD 3 unit looking great. 2 unit play in progress. Need both to have a winning night. Good Luck and The Very Best to you all!

Comment

Okay, a Paltry 2-4 on the night but a winning night due to the 2 unit and 3 unit NBA games. I noticed, good players play only the higher level plays and it would serve me well to take notice and do the same. It is all new to me to be back betting after years, it feels strange to spend time on the computer even, but it will come to me. Till then, I bid you the Very Best of Luck and will be on -only to share a high level play with you.
                      0-4 1 unit
                      1-0 2 unit
                      1-0 3 unit

Comment

*2 unit play 728 George Washington 1st Half -2½ -115* vs La Salle
                        GW plays very well at home avg. 39.3 in the first half. La Salle avg. 30.4 away. SOS of teams played relatively even.
                        Diff of about 6+.

Comment

Gl. I do play halves sometimes...keep up the good work on 2* and above.

Comment

Thanks BCL
                            3 unit play 719 Memphis Grizzlies 1st Half -2½ -105* vs Sacramento Kings

Very much the same scenario as with Portland last night.
                            Again Memphis defense will slow the high powered Sacramento offense down. Memphis gives up 45.1 ppg away and avg. 55.3 away.
                            Sacramento avg. 50.2 ppg at home and gives up 52.5 ppg on avg. However, they have scored 56.3 their last 3 games, all losses.

Last time these teams played it was in memphis and the grizz walked away with a 91-90 win. They were down by by 8 with four minutes to go. It was only the 2nd time in fifteen games that Sac. was held under 100 points. It finished on a questionable call.
                            Memphis has won 13 out of the last 15 with Sacramento. Will play Memphis again in 2nd if this does not hit. GL
                            Last edited by Spearit; 01-29-2014, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Welcome back bud!
                              Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Working...
                              X