Sunday NCAA Basketball........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NCAA Basketball........

These are my two plays for Sunday............

3 STAR: CONNECTICUT (-12) OVER Oklahoma

The first very true test for the young Sooners against a legit top 10 team. The Huskies are only 3-5-1 against the spread, but they will be ready to revenge last seasons loss at Oklahoma. The Sooners are 1-30 against the spread when they lose to a revenging team. Huskies win big!

2 STAR: NORTH CAROLINA (-5) OVER Georgia Tech

Georgia Tech lost their last game to Georgia in their first true road game of the season. They were very bad on the road last year, and the home team has dominated this series winning six straight and eight out of the last ten. I like the Heels to get it done here!

Good luck,
    John

todays bb

wayne like your plays OU IS STILL NOT HEALTHY ESP BOOKOUT. i am afraid OU mightbe outclassed today, surprised the line started at 12. i thought it would be 8 or 9!!

Comment

sorry john i thought that was waynes post . gl luck. i need to wake up. the mudman:confused:

Comment

I know the line seems high, thats why I like it even more, espically after UCONN squeezed by Rutgers by 1 point!

Good luck Mudman!

Good luck,
        John

Comment

Good start so far, lets see what Carolina can do!

Good luck,
          John

Comment

uconn/ou

good call on uconn that looked like the varsity vs the freshman .ou has along way to go this year!!! gl w/ nc coatailing you.:sad2:

Comment

Carolina gets it done!!

Good luck,
              John

Comment

Working...
              X