Clear All

• i am sorry that i am not the best capper here but

here are some nba plays anyway:

803/804 tor over 205
    808 cavs-8
    812 bost+7-
    817 memp+6
    821 wash +4

more lookn forward to ncaa tmrw then the nba today but fridays in past nba seasons ive done ok
    edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Good luck buddy! Great to see you posting

Comment

good to see you posting LiveJive..........gl today, and please don't have any aspirations to be the BEST CAPPER on BC.........that position has already been SELF ELECTED & locked in.............LMAO..........

start it off right today my man.......

PS: in the future, you might want to wait until the BEST CAPPER posts his plays, so you can automaticly know, you've got at least one right............ha ha

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Gotta love it! Good luck old friend. I guess those that have a play and recognize that they are not the best on this site might well be welcomed to post a play in your beat down capping thread. LOL!

Just think! So many views and so little followers. I just like the title of the thread. Kapt is so right. The best Capper is out there.
        So, without hesitation, I accept my invitation to post a play in your thread.

829 Ride-her/Man-Up-Hattan Over 153.5
        Last edited by Spearit; 01-24-2014, 12:52 PM.
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

thanx fellas and Spear post away here to share info...nothn wrong w/ confidence in handicappn but some good guys here so its better to be humble and let picks talk...good luck this wknd stay warm if live on the east
          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Gl!

Comment

Working...
            X