I am sorry. I AM THE BEST...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Domer,
    I do not post on the site because I play exotics. Thats not the cup of tea on this site. We had one fella that played erotics, Waynechung. What a character.
    I do not play straight up but Miami is a strong play for me tonight.
    So, I have Miami and Air Force with points. I also have them with Richmond and points. Usually five points works for me. I hated the one point losses and decided this would be the way I conduct my betting. Nevertheless, The sharps gave you an extra point early, Duke has a hot young hand and will be terrific down the stretch. I think this crowd gets into it. My worry is that Miami has Syracuse up next, but I think they will do well tonight. No paypal! Never needed it. Best of luck on the site and funny as it may seem we can both win our bets tonight!
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Jump on Board ASAP Boys

Comment

Hey GoldenSherman, Nice hit. I had them too!

Comment

Good luck domer!!! This is what this site needs is a little kick start...I understand the protocol here believe me... Just let your picks do the talking...jeez I swear it's a bunch of tea toddling folks in here...I'm not saying start screaming and yelling but come on, this site used to have some banter...if you want to boast,well I'm all for it...keep posting winners

Comment

Thanks Hags. Ill do just that. Let my plays show the capper I am. No need to rip on anyone. We all want to win. I agree there are aspects of the board that makes it kind of a cult type atmosphere. Im just here to win $$$

Comment

Very good! Well good luck again....you'll be getting negative feedback I'm sure from the sites hierarchy...stay the course..pick winners and that will keep posters off your back

Comment

Originally posted by jimshags View Post
                Very good! Well good luck again....you'll be getting negative feedback I'm sure from the sites hierarchy...stay the course..pick winners and that will keep posters off your back
                I agree. It was such a close game at the beginning at 0-0, then all hell broke loose. Congrats and welcome to the site!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenDomer79 View Post
                  Thanks Hags. Ill do just that. Let my plays show the capper I am. No need to rip on anyone. We all want to win. I agree there are aspects of the board that makes it kind of a cult type atmosphere. Im just here to win $$$
                  I'm not gonna doubt your capping skills. :-). But I'll bet you starting Feb 1st through Feb 28th that we each post 1"pod" in any of the major sports NHL NBA NFL NCAA men. That I come out ahead I'll put $50 on it and do have PayPal. We can go with total wins but only the 1 a day. Tie is a push. ??? Either way is fine by me

Comment

Alleluia!!! Finally someone who is not afraid to boast a little about his picks. If they win so be it. If they lose so be it as well. He's not gambling with OUR money.
                    Too many cappers on here who for all intensive purposes seem to be more concerned about their records than winning money. 1*,2*,3*,4* 5*, 10*, GOY,GOM,Underdog Play of Year,Total of Year,HIASIGO,Opinions Only ETC........ I personally find it amusing that people come to this site looking for an edge and yet want to bash those who tout about their picks.
                    Spearit posts Xavier as a top bet for him on Monday and then explains how they are not the same team that was blown out by Villanova. They haven't even played Villanova. So believe what you want to believe on here and let the Domer do his thing. If you choose to follow and congrats him when he wins or if you want to needle him for his losses who really cares. Let WIN MONEY and pound the Books!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianGrey View Post
                      Alleluia!!! Finally someone who is not afraid to boast a little about his picks. If they win so be it. If they lose so be it as well. He's not gambling with OUR money.
                      Too many cappers on here who for all intensive purposes seem to be more concerned about their records than winning money. 1*,2*,3*,4* 5*, 10*, GOY,GOM,Underdog Play of Year,Total of Year,HIASIGO,Opinions Only ETC........ I personally find it amusing that people come to this site looking for an edge and yet want to bash those who tout about their picks.
                      Spearit posts Xavier as a top bet for him on Monday and then explains how they are not the same team that was blown out by Villanova. They haven't even played Villanova. So believe what you want to believe on here and let the Domer do his thing. If you choose to follow and congrats him when he wins or if you want to needle him for his losses who really cares. Let WIN MONEY and pound the Books!!
                      I hate getting involved in the fray that I always avoid but those HIASIGO picks have netted money just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirporkie View Post
                        I hate getting involved in the fray that I always avoid but those HIASIGO picks have netted money just saying.
                        I realize this might be knitpicking your point

Comment

Hey Taco,
                          Im cool with that. Start a thread on Feb.1 and all plays for the entire contest will be listed there... No moneylines on spreads

Comment

Sounds good. Agreed no MLs but over and unders also are fine

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianGrey View Post
                              Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I meant to say Xavier's opponent, Depaul, was just trounced by Nova, but apparently, peed the bed, and left myself open. My bad. Was a nice win, however! "Lets win money and pound the books"!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenDomer79 View Post
                                I have been reading/keeoping up with this board for a few years now, but rarely posting plays. I have to admit, I am the best Capper on this board. I will be nice from this point forward and graciously share my plays with you guys as much as I can now. I will include DAILY updates on my record. Please follow me now, dont jump on too late. Thanks, DOMER
                                Domer, I need to ask you ... are your plays GUAREENSHEED ??

hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X