KB's One for Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KB's One for Tuesday

Small card, don't see much I like, but I do like this one...

2* OKC Thunder -6

4th road game in 5 nights for the Trailblazers with some pretty solid competition in those games (SA, Dallas, Hou). Portland has also beaten OKC both times they've faced off this year.

Look for KD to notch his 8th 30 pt game in a row with Batum and some tired Portland legs trying to defend him on this incredible run he's on.

Good luck men!

Good Luck kb!

Comment

gl tonight KB.............

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Get this in KB!!

Comment

GL KB! I like the play too

Comment

Holy shit man great finish. Nice hit! Down 5 with 3:45 to go and they go on a 15-2 run to end it and cover by 2. The good guys finally get one to go our way.

Comment

good call, KB. Reggie Jackson said after the game about KD, "That's a baaaad man!" I agree, Reggie.

Comment

Originally posted by garth View Post
                good call, KB. Reggie Jackson said after the game about KD, "That's a baaaad man!" I agree, Reggie.
                I'm so lucky to be able to watch him in person most nights in OKC. What an incredbile player. Still blows my mind the people that leave early. You're never out of a game as long as he's on the floor!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  Holy shit man great finish. Nice hit! Down 5 with 3:45 to go and they go on a 15-2 run to end it and cover by 2. The good guys finally get one to go our way.
                  Never in doubt!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X