Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

Posting early because I will be at Gampel Pavillion today to see undefeated and #6 ranked Oklahoma against #1 ranked UConn.

KC -3.................Manning, Harrison, James, and Stokely played phenomal against a Denver team that forgot to get off the plane in Indy. Now they are leaving the cozy RCA dome to play the Chiefs in Arrowhead. I know the Chiefs have lost the last two at home in playofffs and have no defense but either does Indy. Arrowhead is a tough place to play, maybe the toughest, in the NFL. Plus, a lot a people are writing off a KC team that had one of the best season in the NFL this year. I think KC outscores Indy and goes to NE next weekend.

Philly -5 1/2...........I might kick myself for going against the great Favre and Ahman "the color of money" Green but I think GB's magical ride ends this week. They almost lost at home to a Seattle team that couldn't beat anyone on the road and are in the playoffs b/c of a miracle in Zona. I think Philly's D will bend but not break against the run and D. McNabb will throw all over Green Bay. Favre has been hot but I think the Philly secondary shuts him down. Philly will host Carolina next weekend.

Good luck all!!! Go Huskies!!!

I'm a little surprised that Uconn line is at 12.

I thought it would br lower.

Comment

Good Luck today
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Me too

I can't go against Uconn and can't believe the line is 12. Makes me think to take them small b/c why is the line so high?

Thanks Homer!!

Comment

good luck tony.........i used to post under a diff name but didn't like it too much. you and i have been on same side many a time and won some big ones. i can't lay the points w/ an up and down uconn team, but i do like kc.........something about peyton that i can't put a finger on, but it seems he is destined for bad outcomes.

Comment

cole.trickle

Glad to see you back. Tough day in hoops but I loaded up on UConn for an easy victory, made me some money. Hope you didn't leave town for real. I hate P. Manning!!

Comment

Working...
            X