Spearit's CBB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spearit's CBB

Nice to post again. Will be on from time to time. All plays are my own. I do not like to play fair with Vegas and will take the edge in different manners. Feel confident with these. Best of luck, should you follow.

I am on:
    Parlay 100 to make 124.01
    721 Xavier ML -235
    741 Idaho St +12 (with points 5 dimes) -175

Parlay 100 to make 134.52
    721 Xavier ML -235
    737 St. Peter's +6 (with points 5 dimes) -155

Reasoning, Xavier was 8-0 ATS before being wiped out by Nova. It should handled Depaul tonight with a win and a -5.5 point spread.
    So that is my key.
    My research shows a discrepancy with ATS the last three games in these games. Both St. Peter's and Idaho St. have played much stronger lately than their opponents against the 'exact same competition'. I could go further but I will give you the heads up, and you can do the research.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Nova hit 73 per cent of their shots and was on fire in their game against Xavier. Also understand that many can not play extra posts.
    Last edited by Spearit; 01-20-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit View Post
      Nova hit 73 per cent of their shots and was on fire in their game against Xavier. Also understand that many can not play extra posts.
      points not posts.

Comment

Will stand by all three teams on regular ATS. I believe each to be solid plays!

Comment

Good to see you, Spear! Good luck with em!

Comment

like all 3...........reg plays ATS........always good to see/hear from you Spearit..........thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Gl!

Comment

Great to see you posting Spear! Hope all is well my friend. Just missed a sweep by 1 measely point... A profit nonetheless

Keep up the solid capping bud!

Comment

Working...
                X