No announcement yet.

Super Bowl Poll/In Game Thread!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Poll/In Game Thread!!!!!!!!

Pick the Best Bet
    Seattle (+3)
    51.72%
    Denver (-3)
    34.48%
    Over (48)
    6.90%
    Under (48)
    6.90%

#1 Offense vs #1 Defense

Comment

Haven't been impressed at all with Russell Wilson. I like Denver 24-17

Comment

Seattle as they have a better defense than New England. And New England's defense in the redzone held Denver to 2 scores with Denver being in the redzone 6 times.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
          Seattle as they have a better defense than New England. And New England's defense in the redzone held Denver to 2 scores with Denver being in the redzone 6 times.
          You do know New England lost to Denver and will not be playing Seattle in the Super Bowl right?

Comment

Interesting game Seattle's defense better get pressure on Manning or he'll pick even that secondary apart.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                You do know New England lost to Denver and will not be playing Seattle in the Super Bowl right?
                Do you know why I posted that info?

Comment

Tv: Fox | seattle seahawks vs denver broncos e. Rutherford nj 6:30 pm est, , mostly cloudy, 30% chance light showers early. Northwest wind 3-8.kickoff temp 48

Comment

Tom Brady quoted "Truthfully, I could care less about the game. That's pretty much how I feel." He also stated that he would not be watching the game as he's in the Bahamas with his wife Giseles Bündchen.

Not what I would expect for him to say as too me it comes across as a sore loser. He could have said I wish both teams the best of luck in the game. And maybe about how he's looking forward to next years season etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      Tom Brady quoted "Truthfully, I could care less about the game. That's pretty much how I feel." He also stated that he would not be watching the game as he's in the Bahamas with his wife Giseles Bündchen.

Not what I would expect for him to say as too me it comes across as a sore loser. He could have said I wish both teams the best of luck in the game. And maybe about how he's looking forward to next years season etc.
                      If you heard the interview, it wasn't sour grapes. He was joking with the guys when he said it and he doesn't watch much football when he isn't playing. He said he spends that time with the wife and kids and he gets away from football.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                        If you heard the interview, it wasn't sour grapes. He was joking with the guys when he said it and he doesn't watch much football when he isn't playing. He said he spends that time with the wife and kids and he gets away from football.
                        Cant say I blame the guy

Comment

Let's Go Seahawks!!!

Comment

Beast Mode was in on 1st down but we'll take it on 2nd!

Comment

Sure glad I bet this game based on skills instead of some idiot conspiracy crap people came up with. LMAO

Comment

Working...
                              X