X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Saturday/Sunday (PTOY)

Postseason Teaser of the Year!!!

NFL

15* "7 PT." Teaser = Seattle (-.5) - Denver (-2) -130 (PTOY)

5* "7 PT." Teaser = Seattle (-.5) - New England (Pk) -130

5* "7 PT." Teaser = San Francisco (+5.5) - Denver (-2) -130

5* "7 PT." Teaser = San Francisco (+5.5) - (O34) -130

New Orleans/Seattle
    # Saints had less than 200 yards of offense in the 1st meeting (147 passing/44 rushing). Seattle had 437 yards (310 passing/127 rushing)
    # Saints were (3-5) SU & (1-7) ATS on the road this season. They did win and cover in round 1 last week to open the playoffs but it really didn't impress me any. A long Sproles return and a late penalty on the Eagles set up a last minute FG, but they were very close to yet another road loss. And I think Seattle is a much better team than Philly.
    # Seattle is better on both sides of the ball. Believe it or not they average more ppg. on offense than the Saints and they give up quite a bit less on defense. And they are at Home where they have gone (15-1) SU with Wilson at QB.
    # Percy Harvin is a full go in this game for the 1st time this season. He is expected to return kicks (Where he is electric), and play full time on offense. He will be a HUGE addition in this game. If you don't agree, you haven't watched him play before.

Indianapolis/New England
    # Simple Homer play here. If I was to base it on stats or trends, I would probably go with the Colts. If the Colts won, it wouldn't shock me.
    # The Patriots had a GREAT year based on the massive injuries to all the pro bowl players and with the mess Brady was left with on offense after losing Welker, Gronk, Hernandez and Lloyd from last years starting skill positions.
    # Edelman has been a somewhat shocking surprise this year filling the Welker role and catching 100 balls.
    # Blount has been in beast mode himself lately for the Patriots. Both rushing and on returns. Add a healthy Vareen and Ridley to the mix and they have a pretty balanced offense this year.
    # If they can slow down Mathis on defense and Hilton on offense, just a little, they should be able to get the Win!

San Francisco/Carolina
    # 49ers are (6-0) with Crabtree in the lineup. He didn't play in the 1st meeting and like Harvin (Seattle), he is a HUGE game changer. He opens everything up for Boldin, Davis and Gore by drawing either double coverage or the best CB in man. He also has averaged 7 catches per game in his last 4 playoff games.
    # I simply don't see another 10-9 game. Not with Crabtree playing or with Carolina at Home. I think both teams score more.
    # The line does scare me a little in this one. The 49ers are a very poor (3-13) Ats versus Carolina in the last 16 meetings and a Panther Win would surprise, but it wouldn't shock me at Home. I would be shocked if they beat them by a TD or more though and that's why the teaser is in play. If they lose, it should be by no more than 1, 3 or 4 points.

San Diego/Denver
    # Welker didn't play in the last meeting that S.D. won 27-20. It was Denver's 1st game without him and they looked a little out of sorts on offense. He is back this week and yet again, another HUGE difference maker added to the matchup.
    # The Chargers used ball control in the 1st meeting with Matthews rushing 29 times for 127 yards and a TD. He is questionable at best for this game and he was seen visibly limping today at practice. Even if he does try to go, he won't be close to the runner he was in the last meeting.
    # The Broncos remember last season and how it ended. They also remember their last meeting with San Diego and they have also been hearing how often Manning has gone 1 and out in the postseason
    # I think it all adds up to a big Denver win!

Fade or Follow. Either way .......

GOOD LUCK

Bol

Comment

Gl wayne

Comment

AWESOME RIGHT UP WAYNER I WISH I COULD PLAY TEASERS BUT MY FATASS BOOKIE DOES NOT TAKE THEM N I HVE NEVER OPEN AN OFFSHORE ACCT... I GUESS I COULD NOW CAPITAL ONE JUST SENT MY A CREDIT CARD DUMASSES LOLOL BUT ANYHOW GLLllLLL WITH YOUR PLAYS
        GETER DONE PEACE
        U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
        THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
        BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Gl on the plays wayne
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment